Seriously, the bullying against the UK members of this community is getting way out of hand...

Seriously, the bullying against the UK members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since British people are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.

Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only British man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Americans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country? Italians get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in Europe.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call a British man a "bong"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth British man that they are a "cuck"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate!

You’re destroying national pride, you’re dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now

Other urls found in this thread:

en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/irregardless
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Repeat of german post. paid soros shill is suspected.

Fuck off Ahmed

Stop acting like retards in every thread.

Bump

You British are so fucking pretentious that I honestly lost all sympathy for you fucks. Never met a Brit that wasn't a stuck up faggot. Carry on.

>pure white

Hey, I think you’re right. I kinda like your country’s style, honestly. I mean, if you can’t rule over savage third worlders in their own land, why not bring the savages to you?

Woke as fuck.

> On shot in history
> pic the wrong side

This.
OP is a winging faggot.
granted most (insert country*) hate threads are generated by shills.
The divide and conquer tactics are well known and understood, so stop winging like a cunt and man the fuck up.

>Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again
A true brit knows how to handle bantz of any severity. Losing our sense of humour is one of our biggest problems. Grow a pair

You brits deserve it.

Didnt you just make one of these saying american bullying was way out of hand.

Is this the latest pasta?

>irregardless
British education

Here's my shilling's worth:

Since the introduction of graphic location flags a lot of my previous views of certain countries has changed.

The first is that the Germans are the biggest cunts, after originally being a total Germanophile, and oddly enough our historic nemesis the French turn out better than the Krauts.

There might actually be a reason both France and Britain teamed up against Germany: as a people they are just utterly foul, despitegiving us Wagner.

en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/irregardless

>Bullying of UK members
>Have seen no bullying
>Called a "leaf" and told to fuck off in every thread because Canadian flag

Stop being a little faggot and man up.

This is true.

There are some decent Brits and Franks.

There are no good Germans. They may very well be the only country in the world that will be improved by muslim immigration.

Shut the fuck up leaf.

You're a close second to the Germans.

Let us also consider the multitude of non-countries that actively offend against GB.

Practically all the little countries in the EU who are entirely dependent upon the German Liberal Empire to prop up their governmental budgets: they wont have 20 billion from us in the future, so they wont be able to build as many gay muslim berevemant centres.

lame cut/paste thread

>flag

I hate this pasta.

We get it worse than you fucking bongs, if you get take it, get the fuck out.

t. Nation responsible for most of the Amerimutt threads