BUNNY CHAN IS LIVESTREAMING

youtube.com/watch?v=gqdtj4eSK78

Other urls found in this thread:

youcaring.com/thugbunnyandhersupporters-994396
youtube.com/watch?v=gqdtj4eSK78
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

STAY OUT OF THIS POL SHE IS A SWEET LITTLE GIRL, YOU GUYS ARE SUPOSSED TO BE THE MORAL GUYS ARENT YOU

what is that thing i am staring at. A corpse?

I just feel bad for her desu

This is at least the third thread I've seen. Fuck off and leave the girl alone.

Who is this freak and why is she so important all of a sudden

she was playing nazi music... kek

Poor lil' guy! :(

Her parents should put a end to this. Children have no business making YouTube videos or livestreaming unless they're being watched by a parent while doing it.

It's /bant/'s new pity project

she's 17

ABORT
this is a false flag so someone can bully the poor thing and make her cry and then blame it on Sup Forums
ABORT

She's the cutest girl in the wasteland.

I genuinely wish that no one will do something stupid to her...

What is wrong with this girl? why is she so thin. Serious goncern...

Anons in chat, I am disappoint.

t. an*Mefag

have you donated to the sweetest skeleton in america?
the internet needs YOU

>youcaring.com/thugbunnyandhersupporters-994396
>youcaring.com/thugbunnyandhersupporters-994396

I'm doing my part!

>skeleton

just in time for halloween ay

OH NOW I GET IT YOU Sup Forums CUNTS WENT TOO FUCKING FAR THIS TIME LEAVE THIS POOR GIRL ALONE NOW YOU MOCK HER ON LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE FUCKING PAGE???

She is representative of the last remnants of white beauty. When our men come to die in the trenches of World War Race War, we will dream of the chance to lay with such a woman. For it is better to lay with the frailest of our white kind than the mongrel blood that roam the innercities, in search for white blood. Her blood is our blood. Her heritage is our heritage. She is the beacon for which men shall be led to their death in battle against the mudblood horde. She is the final light. The final prayer. The memory of a bygone time. A time of white ascension and pride. A time of purity and brotherhood. We fight for her. We fight for Bunny.

Source? I figured she was older than she looked but I was thinking maybe 13-14

>This is at least the third thread I've seen. Fuck off and leave the girl alone.
The point is to NOT be malicious. Change of pace for you faggots, I know. Really though, she is a sweet girl.

>youtube.com/watch?v=gqdtj4eSK78
She deleted the video? Did someone fuck with her OP?

im just joking man i obviously wouldn't say that to her face

Do you know that old Sup Forums would have raided this little girl and trolled the fuck out of her to the point of suicide?

Seriously, what condition(s) does she have? It makes me really sad.