Ever have anime dreams?

i actually had a really hot and heavy dream about lucy from servant x service where we made out and shit

i woke up sweaty and with a huge boner it fuckin ruled

My tulpa is based on an anime character and she often comes into my dreams and triggers lucidity. While she is 2D the environment is usually 3D.

occasionally

but I more likely have dreams of me browsing Sup Forums and then weird stuff happening while doing so

Sometimes a character appears. It's not very realistic, though. Usually just looks like they're moving in front of a green screen

Just the other day I dreamed that I was a pilot in macross with a cute mechanic as my girlfriend. The one from the first OP, specifically. Don't know why.

why the fuck do the best parts of the dream start to happen right when your alarm clock goes off? This happens to me quite often.

I had one recently where I was having sex with Hitagi from Bakemonogatari. She was surprisingly sweet. But I don't usually have anime dreams.

I had a dream about instrumentality. It started off pretty normal, I think, just sort of a fetch quest about baking cookies or whatever, but it sort of got creepier when I had to go find Rei in a nightclub full of people so I could start it up.

Eventually I did track her down, she was sort of floating in midair, kinda obvious, and then someone grabbed me and said: "Everyone's really scared that you're going to kill them all."

And I looked around and everyone did look pretty scared, and I wondered if I was doing the right thing, and Satan dancing subtly amongst the people was not a good sign.

So I did it anyway, and then went over to the bar and had a beer as I watched everyone around me die, and I was like: I wonder what will happen next?

I woke up. One of those pleasant wake-ups too, where your eyes just open slowly, like you had just closed them for a second or two.

I had one with Medaka and Saber. How do I make these happen again

I had a dream about this dork yesterday. Don't remember what it was. I was probably dreaming about watching the latest episode or something, the only thing I remembered when I woke up was that she was in there.

When I'm binging anime for days 15 hours a day

Sometimes I browse Sup Forums in my dreams and the conversations are a lot better.

I had a dream that I went to an anime convention but the only people there were weeaboo classmates I didn't want to associate with and they kept trying to find me.

Shit me too but that's just too autistic

i even get genuinely angry at my own made up posts

My only dreams are night terrors combined with sleep paralysis. I wake up several times a week unable to move staring horrific monsters in the face. Unable to move my body I have to simply struggle until I can break a single finger lose and end the illusion. When I wake up and realize I'm paralyzed for the next few minutes and have to deal with whatever my Pyshe wishes to throw at me all I can do is think "fuck".

I once had a dream in which my waifu rejected my advances and didn't care for me.

I go to sleep realy tired and then after I wake up in the morning from whatever dream I had, I can continually stay in bed and just keep going back to sleep and waking up from dream after dream since I'm a NEET.

Anyone else able to do this? I've gotten good enough to just willingly get out of a dream if it sucked.

Only shitty thing is I can't control what I dream about yet.

/blog

Yeah, but I never want to have one anymore because the end of this dream ''user, this was a good conversation, sad i'm not going to see you again'' and I was going to say ''what'' in the dream and I wake up.
Why brain, why you do that.

I once had dream in which I was drunkenly hitting on Karen from monogatari, but I think that's it

No but I had a dream about that hot chick from Outside Xbox last week

isn't that lucid dreaming? i used to experience something like that when i was younger but it seems to be getting less and less usual as years go by

I had a dream where I went outside and socialized with everybody and had tons of friends.

I had a wet dream involving a goo girl. Shit was cash.

how do you know that wasn't reality and what you thought was waking up was actually falling asleep into a nightmare?

You should probably do something about that

What if no time passes in a dream? Couldn't all parts of it be happening at once, since it's all in your head? The whole thing could literally occur only in the last minute before the alarm, so that's why it always seems that way.

A boy falls in love with a girl in a dream.

sauce ?

>The length of a dream can vary; they may last for a few seconds, or approximately 20–30 minutes.[3] People are more likely to remember the dream if they are awakened during the REM phase. The average person has three to five dreams per night, and some may have up to seven;[4] however, most dreams are immediately or quickly forgotten

TinEye, m8.

Also, when was the site called TinEye? Thought it was TinyEye. Fucking Mandela effect all over again.

I once had a dream that I became W I D E

I want to go back.

>deleting your get post

My autism is too strong.

>Sometimes I browse Sup Forums in my dreams

There's truly no escape from this place

I had anime dream where I ended up milking some minotaur girl
turns out she's in heat and shit gets pretty lewd.
best dream I ever had

A few. So far I've had dreams about:

-being an EVA pilot without the angst
-being at a fancy dinner party with Rakshata from Code Geass
-going on a winter walk during a love triangle between myself, Katyusha, and Nonna from Girls Und Panzer.

I've also had lewd dreams involving Meiko (vocaloid), Polt, and Dracosa (MonMusu), and multiple individual dreams with Rachnera and Megurine Luka

I had a dream my waifu and her friends were sitting on my sofa but she had no idea who I was so I went up to her and said "You're my waifu, can I sit next to you" and they all laughed at me.

Well some people say that it's just a projection of you. So it might seem like you are in control, because it's you, but really it's just a scenario playing out that you have no control over.

That's why dreams don't always go how you think they should. You're watching tv, not playing a game.

after months of trying to have lucid dreams, I have concluded that lucid dreams are just myths. They are LIES! CAPITALIST LIES!

Dreamt I was laying my head on pic related juicy thighs

They're not lies my friend, I can't have them anymore for some reason but it's possible.

Nah, I've had a few. But I think I made a crummy choice when I got mine and just woke up thinking: Should have just picked normal sex.

I'm pretty much at that stage of dream control too. NEET/depression sleep is light so it's in the REM stage. I wake up several times each day either from laughing out loud or having too intense of a nightmare. Thanks to Prozac my dreams are extremely vivid. I've had a couple dreams where realized I was dreaming and was able to control my "flying".

Some interesting things about dreams is that text changes everytime you look at it so if you realize you're getting confused over trying to read something it's a good indicator for helping you achieve lucidity.

Also mirrors are always empty or distorted.

Googling "lucid dreaming" can change your life. I also use Mugwort, Poppy, or Lavender sometimes before bed. Huge advocate of dream analysis.

yes
the night I marathoned paniponi dash
the dream made no sense and it wasn't fun at all and it was more like a fever dream or a nightmare but all the characters were there

I don't have dreams at all anymore.
They the one thing I always looked forward to and enjoyed out of life.

Kill me.

shhh, no tears, only dreams now.

You have those dreams all the time, you just don't remember them.
For most people you only remember bits of dreams when you're between awake and sleep, like when the alarm goes off.
So it only appears that good dreams happen when the alarm goes off.