Order by rank of [did nothing wrong]

Junko
Chisa
Mikan
Juzo

Juzo
Chisa
Fuck the other 2 they did everything wrong

Junko did stuff wrong, but she was only allowed to because Mitarai and Mukuro are human trash

Here's a super shitty edit

I'm ashamed of how long this took me..

best couple

Perfect

HAHAHHAHAHAAH HAHAHAH

HAHAHHAHAHAAH

CHIAKI

HAHAHHAHAHAAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA

Post more Mukuro you rotten oranges

Juzo could of literally prevented all of this despair bullshit.

How many weeks until both arcs finish? I'm going to miss all of you guys. Except for the Sayakafags.

Pretty much this.

*makes fart sounds*

So could Mitarai.

And Mikan.

Mikan especially could have done so really easily by just removing her filthy existence and killing herself.

we'll see each other in 2018 when V3 releases in the west

>Faggotronpa

Fuck off Junko did everything wrong. Literately only Chisa did nothing wrong.

Though, that might change if she's the mastermind

Why does anybody even give two flying fucks about this,

Kek

Mikanfriends report in!

Just watched the episode and whew it was a rough one. Still not a huge fan of despair video, but I suppose that's what we get from Kodaka.

Nevertheless, your angel needs your support now more than ever! Show her some love!

Seriously though, how did she live for so long. She's not super athletic or anything. And why is it I smell an asspull involving her still to come.

Who will you rush to FTE first?

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO (Raiden's&love not allowed)

>Punched Naegi so hard Rihanna playing sticks and stones
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with the Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to kill the donut but jobbed again
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what
>Only took a 2 episode rest before kicking the shin of everyone again
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Seduced by Ruruka's sweets, but who gives a shit, our boy definitely doesn't. Fuck candy and fuck that whore, time to get her killed via NG
>Kicks the riot down with the power of flaming fists and thousands of normies
>Crawling to safety as we speak! :v(
>Has enough consideration to the normies to at least use them as a coatrack
>Even at the world's end, he was still gunning for a piece
>such a straight forwarded bro, he bends his own sexuality

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS:Normalfriends and Chiakifriends need not apply to based Juzo
1 week and 3 days from now, my friend!

>Never particularly liked Chiaki
>Now I love her
>Used to like Junko
>Now I hate her
I knew her death was coming and I didnt care but goddamn that hurt to watch

Teruteru's bisexuality is played off as a joke, so I never thought they would actually reveal he was gay

Accurate

Reporting for best girl

Even so, I...

Literally anyone brainwashed did nothing wrong, because clearly the video is enough to make then all go against what they wish.

Juzo though?

>I'm gonna keep my mouth shut and cover up this crazy murderer because muh secret gay

Is there supposed to be any significance in Chiaki being killed the same way as Mukuro?

Being a protag's love interest is suffering

I hope robolet stays as far away from Kaede as possible

Funny because Komaeda would settle for Teru too.

Just remember

Around Ju's
YOU LOSE

Jesuzuru came in to save the day.

Witch
Checkers
Alolan Form
Plain Looking Blonde Boy Who Is Clearly Nagito 2.0
Muscle Bro, Glasses Edition
in that priority

blonde fuccboi
maybe purple haze and hopebot depending on if they survive the first chapter

Juzobro, i think it's time we retreated. Our boy is a faggot and dead.

Witch is the only good character in there, everyone else looks either like a slut or a fag.
She's going to die first isn't she

Fuck you dude you don't understand what it's like living in a society that rejects you

She's perfect as always.

TIME TO LEARN MOON RUNES

Reporting in!

Also, are the Juzoboys happy that he loves Munakata or did they never really care who he liked to begin with? Either way it honestly caught me off guard, don't know why though

>Sup Forums - Anime & Manga

What an ugly pig. Glad she got her shit kicked in.

A really cute!
But still a shit!

>Mitarai
He was held hostage the moment Junko saw his anime. I can excuse him. Mikan was brainwashed.

Mitarai also had a better motive for not saying anything (like not getting killed or getting fucked by being held as a collaborator to Junko).

Juzo didnt want people to know he was gay.

I think he could still be alive.

It's not very likely, but absolutely possible.

Flower-hair, twintails, and smugwitch

brown girl

I want Munakata to return Juzo's feelings ;_;

How is Chisa more innoscent than Mikan? Give me a real answer, no meme answer as "hurr she was always like that"

Junko > Juzo > Chisa >Mikan
Before Juzoboys try to argue me down take into account who was brainwashed and who wasn't.

Thanks Juzubro, stay strong.

His stories done, the only hope for him living is sudden time travel bullshit or it was all an anime bullshit.

Reminder that Juzo caused everything wrong to happen

>Shitty security that incompetence caused both the Twilight Syndrome and Izuru meeting Junko to happen
>Created Izuru by saying unnecessary shit to Hinata
>Helped Junko cause of muh crush being found out/being a total coward while Munakata would've literally killed himself before working with despair
>Could've stopped Junko but got his ass beat by a bunch of kids when Mukuro took on a swarm of robot killer bears with barely an injury.
>Caused a lot of useless fighting in Mirai-hen and literally accomplished nothing but killing the person who possibly headed the world's food management and production as the SHSL Farmer.

Brainwash anime is one thing but this inhumane level of fucking things makes him worse than Junko ever will be.

>Chisa did nothing wrong.

She killed a bunch of children and pushed Chiaki to her death

Absolutely brutal. They didn't hold back. Now this was something worth despairing and not the meme student council video.

Redhead megumin

Izuru has SHSL luck.

>But still a shit!
How?

What reason would he have to be alive at this point though? We know why and the only reason is either him being the attacker or mastermind (would be shit stabbing him late in the series to make him survive only to kill him off later) or he kills Munakata to also kill Chisa and thus despair.

>so I never thought they would actually reveal he was gay
The most important character in the franchise after the MCs and Junko canonically wants to suck your dick

Yeah but she was brainwashed so. All wrongdoings are null.

Confirmed for not real Juzoboy.

HOPEBOT HOPEBOT HOPEBOT HOPEBOT HOPEBOT HOPEBOT HOPEBOT HOPEBOT HOPEBOT HOPEBOT HOPEBOT HOPEBOT HOPEBOT HOPEBOT HOPEBOT HOPEBOT HOPEBOT HOPEBOT HOPEBOT HOPEBOT HOPEBOT HOPEBOT HOPEBOT HOPEBOT

Witch, Alolan Aoi, Twintails, Hopebot, Checkers

Reporting! Reminder don't bite the baits.

EXCOMMUNICATED

I'm happy he loves Munakata. I was sure they were going to do a tsumaranai straight love triangle like always. Thank you Kodaka for having the balls that most creators don't.

Those laughs... Remind me of someone

Even if he is alive, he'll probably get stabbed again. YKW

Don't fall the hack excuses, user

By god that episode was fucking painful to watch.

I don't think there's any way the show can give me catharsis after that. Like seriously man, the fuck?

That was my first thought but I can't really think of a connection between the two

Maybe we'll find out next episode

Junko can.

This is the end of an era, the end of a meme. Just give up my man. It's over.

chiaki screams webm when

I dont know, the couple getting nailed together in the killing game was pretty fucking despair inducing.

Now that you mention it, that's true.
>komaeda will never work as a waiter in his husband's uptown metropolitan restaurant and be happy forever
Such a shame.

Reporting in, brother!

Did the mods really stopped deleting V3 posts? Oh well. Witch > Twintails > Cop > Koma2eda, but of course this might completely change once I get to meet them in-game!

No one is at fault but Junko.

Don't be in denial Juzobro, we can't protect what's dead.

If Izuru resurrects (or saves) Chiaki i'll tattoo'ed his name or face and bench 315lbs while singing I'M NUCLEAR.

Because Teruteru is a degenerate pervert, so him being bisexual is played off as "he's so perverted that he'd fuck anything", not really something serious

Is there any difference between doing FTE's in the story and doing them in the "something mode"? I always skip the Free Times in the story and wait until the island or school mode

Boo fucking hoo the characterless walking retcon finally had the scene we've been waiting all cour for

What's important is more story for our boy Juzo

I only like her because she's such a shameless pig slut. I want to mash her mikans until she begs for more pain.

I will believe my wife has done nothing wrong. She's a ROD, and most likely the mastermind of Mirai-en.

But she has done nothing wrong.

all cases in DR2 are perfect hindsight for the fags who say they got it the first time through while looking up a game guide
but of course there's no point arguing that because every DR2fag just says "lel im so smart of course I knew it was Nagito"
the motives in DR2 are absolute bullshit, asspull and trash
DReddit2 is the worst game

And he let a criminal who kickstarted the fucking apocalypse get away because he didn't want to get out of the closet, lol.

>Fuck you dude you don't understand what it's like living in a society that rejects you
Juzo is a 10/10 and a probably rich, what are they going to do, kick his ass?

At worst he'll lose his friendship with Munakata.

Depends, this is a girl, right?

Explain to me please with details your experience witness her death. I need it to cope.

Will people still be spouting Munakata and Juzo memes when it happens?

Is funny how Junko only could achieve a despair world just thanks to A LOT of people making PRETTY BAD AND FUCKING RETARDED choices.

She's lame as fuck now

I wish juzo was the one that got brutalized. He deserved it more than Chiaki.

>Order by rank of [did nothing wrong]

So this is the opposite thread