Seriously, the bullying against Catalan members of Sup Forums is getting way out of hand...

Seriously, the bullying against Catalan members of Sup Forums is getting way out of hand, especially since the Catalans are some of the best contributors and most engaging in this board.

Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Catalan man who finds it hard to take pride in his own nation after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure assholes here. Why not bully Abkhazians or Tibetans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our nation? Somalilanders get bullied less than us and yet we are the best contributors to this board.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!

Would you call a Catalan man a "Catafag" to his face? Would you ask to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Catalan man "Can you only last 8 seconds"? Like we last so short sexually. Would you say those words to your fellow Sup Forumsiticians? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking bitch!
You're destroying Catalan pride, you're dividing Sup Forumsacks against each other, you're doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZqZMMSClWnE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the only ones attacking them are leftists

You realise we take the piss out of everyone, Canuk,Burgers,Bongs,Europoors,Spics just to name a few

if i met somebody from spain who called themselves a "catalonian" i would break their jaw , and try pooping in their mouth

Yeah well you've been going at Catalans a ton lately. It's not just "banter" at this point.

>irregardless

yup catalanons are retarded

Happened to us during Brexit, best advice take it like a man it'll die down soon

You can't expect to be respected in Sup Forums as a rule of thumb.
Especially in Sup Forums, of all places.

>declares independence
>gets btfo instantly
>no one recognised Catalonia
>president runs away
>too Brussels
>spain takes back control
I mean how cucked can you get? This is fucking hilarious. You deserved to be bullied. Cuckalonia is a meme state.

Seriously you guys can stop larping now.. You seriously think that the best way to solve problems is to divide the country?
Are you dumb fucks like, oh this shit is expensive or this politics dont do shit, oh wait, I know. Lets fucking ask for independence

>sEriOuSly, tHe BulLyInG AGaiNsT CaTAlaN MemBErS Of Sup Forums Is GeTtInG WaY oUt oF HaNd

Shut the fuck up you dickhead.

Good post

The reason behind bullying the Catalans here are americucks

Fuck off! Every great nation starts with a struggle.

Quit being a whiny ass marxist bitch. Man up and work for the good of Spain.

We've been oppressed you dome Portudumb

You are all a bunch of crying faggots and muslimdick suckers. Check your history and your army and continue to cry, idiot.

You cucks realize this is a copy pasta slide thread right?

the only thing oppressing you is your massive brain tumors

nope, I'm usually on fullpol I just come here to slide and act retarded because I hate you redditniggers

>struggle
Aahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhhahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahaahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahaahhahahahhahahahhahah
It was over before it began catafag!

Catalans; always complaining.

leaving your blood to (((them)))

Fuck off! We basically run the economy!

Italy was over since Rome. You're a fake country awful economy!

You run the economy, that's why you're massively indebted and can't even pay the pharmacist at the corner of the Ramblas. Go cry elsewhere.

youtu.be/ZqZMMSClWnE

sage another lame cut/paste thread

I mean, give it 1 week and the flag will no longer be available...

>complaining about hurt muh feelings in Sup Forums.
Good pasta fag

>t. Manolo
Stop false flagging or you'll leave us no choice but to genocide you

Catalan posters have been amongst the most obnoxious, deluded, and spammy this board has seen in months, outside the usual Trump, jew, and black memethreads.

It doesn't help that their entire independentist movement has been a fucking joke ending in their Harry Potter looking lead running away like a bitch two days after maybe or maybe not declaring independence for the second time.

But hey, maybe the fourth time's the charm, and at least the third lasted a full half hour.

>Sup Forums hurts my feewings

> mistakes truth with bullying