Bastardization of "British Values"

Has anyone noticed the campaign the U.K. government is doing to push the agenda that British values are; democracy, tolerance, liberty, multiculturalism and lawfulness?

Literally none of these are core British values. What are core British values? I'd say stiff upper lip, ability to engage in banter, history of imperialism, the Westminster system (which is NOT democratic) and lawfulness.

Rules, order, social class, hard work - never mentioned. But being a cocksucking leftie racemixer is endlessly encouraged...
BastardiSation of British spelling on the other hand

Where are the Royal Family in all of this? Are they just happy to embrace a lower IQ population for the purpose of subjugation?

politically they have no real power anymore, and anytime any of them attempt to have a say (Charles writing letters to the Lords eg) the media goes into full frontal attack
we are a monarchy in name only

and a good healthy dose of beating on weaker countries but that come under Imperialism
Britannia aeterna

1) being obnoxious and culturally egotistical
2) having bad teeth
3) letting muhammed impregnate your teenagers
4) having shit cuisine
I think those are core values for brits, what say you lads

France is actually the most cucked European country

There's something off about the UK in that picture but i can't quite tell

On the plus side I'd say rationalism, industriousness and stoicism. On the negative side I'd say coldness, indirectness (sometimes manifested as perfidy) and overly strict adherence to social hierarchies

>the U.K. government is doing to push the agenda that British values are; democracy, tolerance, liberty, multiculturalism and lawfulness?

When people say stuff like this, you should ask them if they think those values should be unique to Britain then. I have also noticed the trend of these neo-liberal tenets being pushed on us as "British values", when really what they want to do is destroy everything unique about us and bring the whole Western civilisation under the umbrella of their insipid corporate monoculture

Americans are the most obnoxious of all.

"British Values" are the clearest sign the culture has been destroyed, and can simply be changes to whatever the Govt feels like.

50 years ago it would've been
Patriotism
Ethnocentric
Protistant
English speaking
Some stuff like that

I'd say liberty was a core English/British value, as was lawfulness (and should be again). They're definitely pushing multiculturalism and tolerance as the core values now though

The tourists you see are not representative of typical Americans. In reality we're far worse.

*Ability to que

wasn't the queen clapping for brexit?

I'd say one would be respect to others within reason. Treat the indian boy right but if he talks some smack give him a whack.

I do an NVQ alongside my job at the minute, every time my tutor comes to check up on me he'll ask me about what i think British values are, of course i can't say what i actually think they are because i would most likely lose my job. It's so unbelievably cynical and i'll guarantee this shit is being pushed to the nth degree in schools now

Fuck Britain, break up the Union. It's working against us and is past it's day.

Our deep hatred of foreigners never gets mentioned either.

>All these things that undermine British sovereignty are now core British values.
Disgusting how brazen they have become.

This. We were as liberty-obsessed as the Americans until the mid-20th Century.