Big breasts are for raising healthy children

Big breasts are for raising healthy children.

Tomo:
>had big tits
>loved big tits
>played with big tits
>sucked on big tits
>grew bigger tits
>shot lasers out of her tits
Is she the ultimate woman?

Yes.
Yes.

Sounds reasonable.

I'm calling the cops buddy, she's just a kid.

please tell me that upcoming OVA focuses on her, PLEASE

Big tits are for smothering my face in. Feeding a child is a secondary function.

disgusting

Hopes and dreams.

I don't get it. What's the appeal?

If you don't get it, then I won't be able to explain it. The nearest thing I can say is that big breasts are like a big ass. Except there's more to fondle and suck on. And obviously, the curvature and cleavage are erotic to look at.

I don't know, I have tried to understand it, boobs are boobs. But I suppose the size what is fetishized? That said, I do like it if the girls have em big enough to be seen from behind, but generally, big ones do nothing for me.

Most guys don't think about what size or shape they like. They just blindly go for whatever makes their dick hard. And its perfectly acceptable if smaller or flat breasts do it for you.

I on the other hand like breasts to be the same shape and size as the girls ass and head.

I see. Any artists you can recommend that do huge boobs well? That's a nice animation.

Children get the boobs only after I've had the boobs.

Jouji Mujoh, Moisture, Ryoji Nomura, Ishkei, Fukumaaya, meme50

Methonium is GOAT for ass, tits and thicc. If you're looking for any of those I highly recommend.

also is cute as hell
and fun
and ticklish
and adorable

so very yes

Previewed that and meme50 that someone else mentioned, very cute art so I'll look into it a bit more.

i cant believe i actually finished this show. Became a huge shit show on the last episode

No mention on inverted nipples?

I love her personality.

I love huge tits.

Just went over meme50s steal or be stolen, I really liked the older sister in that one, the absurdly large boobs looked really nice on her frame.

The manga doesn't have Tomo with inverted nipples, strangely they added that for the manga. I wonder why?

Cirno with tits seems wrong but also right.

Small girls with big boobs are a treasure.

Because the anime director has a thing for inverted nipples probably

It is the most erotic part of a woman

I didn't mean to quote

What would you call her type of character? All soft, dopey and submissive with huge tits.

retard moe

This thread is making my pants feel funny.

>Just found out this isn't on sadpanda.
There is no justice!

My wife.

To be quite honest I stayed for Tomo.

breasts are for pure
breasts are for cuddling
breasts are for tender bullying
breasts are for sleeping
breasts are for pillow purposes
breasts are for hugs
breasts are for hat purposes
breasts are for keeping you company
breasts are for milking
breasts are for being milked
breasts are for staying warm
breasts are for insemination
breasts are peace
breasts are for hopes and dreams
breasts are life
long live oppai

More anime grills should get implants.

Implants are gross. Natural is the only way to go.

Big boobs in sweaters? It's a great thing.

FAKER!

Eiken: Made with Havok physics engine.

I want to hold hands with that happy little titty monster.

what the fuck, is she taking a shit?

Others that haven't been listed yet
Ogin Bara
Magaki Ryouta
Kloah
Muronaga Chaashuu

Shame she's borderline retarded

It's motherly.

why breastfags are this normalfaggies?

I wish I didn't have far too much experience with fake tits from life art classes where people pose nude for us to sketch. It's given me the ability to spot fake tits from a mile away, and I don't know if I ever wanted that.

Why are lolifags this annoying?

>anyone who doesn't share my fetish is a normalfag!

Fuck off retard.

Noted. Thank you sir.

My normy friends are all about ass. if i talk about boobs, small, average or huge they show no interest.

Big breasts CAN be attractive, but very rarely in the anime/manga/VN mediums they are done justice. They look like flesh-coloured water balloons attached to the girls' chests, rather than realistic breasts. This being said, KonoSuba was a huge treat for me. I had lost most of the interest in breasts, instead focusing on the midriff, hips and the thighs.
That anime had loads of variety with its' breast. There were flat, there were small, average, there were average, but saggy, big and saggy, and big breasts which haven't sagged at all.

>normy
Stop using this fucking word, for fuck's sake. Use "normalfag" if you have to say it - what are you? Too lazy to press some more keys? Afraid of saying "fag", you faggot?

Get a load of this salt mine.

Salt mine? Me?

I just don't want people to use this goddamn word. It has bad connotations (it began being used in the arguably worst board here, and spread through the rest of the shitty boards with remarkable speed). Also, it's SFW as hell. Some people took the word "normalfag" and made it less "offending" and more appealing to outsiders.

I'm from Sup Forums and I constantly see people calling people "normies" with 0 self awareness. People scold the people using this word, but these faggots simply keep and keep using the goddamn word.

And it's interesting you called me a salt mine, since I'm from Pakistan, which is kinda famous for those. Thank you?

Superb housewife and breeding material.

What if she grows even plumper from being pregnant?

Look at that cutie titty monster, goddamn.

Chifusa is perfect.

The definition of it. Great character stuck in a mediocre show.

She's breast girl, but the show was decent enough. Now the manga, that's a real shitshow.

Normally I find them rather off-putting but Tomo was just a wonderful person.

What kind of nipples are the best for huge assets? I'm ok with most as long as they aren't too tiny or lack areolae completely though bigger is better

Inverted

Inverted or pic related.

Big tits need big nips.

Inverted that rises to the occasion.

Actually, do larger breasts have larger mammary glands, or just more fat?

Inverted nipples with large puffy areolae.

Yes and yes. During pregnancy big tits do not actually produce more milk than small ones, however they can store more.

I love everything boobs but this show, THIS SHOW.

Of those, I like Magaki the most. Love the portrayal of the weight. Plus the way the faces are illustrated are pleasant, thanks for the suggestions.

The FUCK IS THIS.

>tfw that's all they fucking got

Inverted nipples.

This show had every kind of breast and then some.

Really small titties and saggy titties.

Titties big enough to save your life.