What are we going to do about this pol? We aren't gonna let Shia win are we ?

What are we going to do about this pol? We aren't gonna let Shia win are we ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FvnWkeS6NOE&ab_channel=HDrone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

someone already attempted burning it with a drone

like em, or dont, but you gotta respect em

throw poo poo on the building till the flag is associated with poo poo

forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=FvnWkeS6NOE&ab_channel=HDrone

WE NEED A DOUBLE DRONE ATTACK OF LIGHTER FLUID AND FIRE, QUICK SOMEONE ELSE DO IT

Slowly POL is falling under control of the normies we must defeat them.

naybe try the same lighter trick but this time with acid

There is nothing to do.

The flag is right.

>He will unite us.

He lost a long time ago, now he is a broken man acting desperate.

The flag is located at Nantes (Britanny), full of cucks. Don't except them to take this flag down because they won't.

That's beautiful

Some people were suggesting a paintball gun. Why don’t we #PaintItGreen to advocate for the free people of Kekistan

Fucking told you all already what to do,rent a cherry picker,get up to the flag pole and take it down by hand and put a pepe up

the paintballs wouldn't burst from hitting a piece of cloth

I like this idea but it would be a bit difficult

All this is proving is that the French are weak. Every other /pol battalion did their duty with honor. The french retreat at the sign of a white flag. It is fitting for them to bear it.

Hilarious

>use drone
>attach spray bottle
>pour acid in
>???
>profit

The French are accustomed to white flags.

They see it as their own.

Fly a hook up there with drone, then yank that bitch down with a fishing pole. Pic related for line

>The French are accustomed to white flags.
kek

ifi this was any other country BUT france that shit would have gone down in the first 3 days

Bump. It's time for season 8. This is getting silly. I don't understand whats up with the frog fags. Do the world a favour and get the drapeau.

To be fair the vast majority of french cucks only know shia as "that transformer dude" and have never heard of Sup Forums, neither are they intersted un american politics

I always knew that Kekistan and Pepe were Sunni

That's too bad. But you have a point, it's rare to see anyone from France around here.

This. The beef started it as a point of resistance, but it turns out to be more prophetic. At this point, pol might be better off appropriating HWNDU for what it is: one of many banners of unification under GET

That isn't about american politic anymore, it's the worlds greatest game of ctf. Please user get the fucking drapeau and give us the chance to get the next one, or the one after that.

Honestly, to me it just seemed like the drone didn't go close enough, and not nearly for long enough. I'd retry the same thing. It should catch fire eventually.

>not 100% flourocarbon P line

Do you even /trout/ bro?