Inchallah I like France

Inchallah I like France.

Other urls found in this thread:

beurettesvideo.com/ma-petite-blanche-que-je-baise-occasionnellement/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bye bye France

The one on the left may be French, another one no way

those women are italian

the absolute state of the caliphate of France.

thank god we live next to Mexico and not Africa

French women seem to be bigger whores than english ones and that's saying something.

lol

No, Igor, no...

Unfortunately.

looks pretty brown to be french or did you mean "french"?

all white girls are whores my dude

i feel like all European countries are going to end up like Iran is now, Islamized and ethnically mongrelized through Arab admixture

we'll end up latino though

>tfw no petite amie

How do I meat a nice a french girl who will eat my baguette?

Islam is better than catholicism.
Latinos are gays.

LOL since when do the fucking French have purity tests for whiteness?
As far as history knows they're all the descendants of chain-smoking acrobats.

eh, pick your poison I guess

but that guy is straight up streetshitter-brown, my flagboy

haha joke's on you ahmed I'll disown and disinherit my daughter if she fucks a mud, so she ends up being society's problem

Is it mandatory for all arabs/afghans to have that haircut?

he's le 50% faec, he doesn't know better

it's nigger jugend

He's talking about the women.

it's mandatory for shitskins to larp as whites in europe, yes
otherwise they virtually get NO pussy

and you're a retarded shitskin with an IQ of 50.
that's a fact

LOL is this thread worthy? Go to literally any major city in the states and see niggers, mullattos/mestizos with trashy white girls literally all over the place

the irony is lost on these idiots
notice how the "better looking" an arab or nigger is, the most european features they have, the nose, jaw, lips and light skin

LMAO

Why ? France need Islam because it's under the occupation of jews and illuminati of bavaria since 1789.

Why is no one beating these women purple when they step out, they feels this course is safe, give them consequences to fear. Start beatin coal burners half to death.

Weird, in America our white sluts just whore themselves out for black dick. Why do french sluts whore themselves out for brown men? Brown men are bottom of the barrel as far as sex relations go in the US

you never talk to an arab?
for them taking a photo with a whitegirl that's drunk enough to not run away, is a miracle worthy of a thousand jihads

lmao

> but not to loud cuz ahmed is fucking a girl in front of me in the rer d, not gonna disturb them

Those girls were later brutally gang raped and had their clitoris sliced off. They could never wash the stink of goat anus out again.

lol it's funny because I know some french girls from a friend who only have black or algerian boy friends. Everytime he shows me their new snap or insta storys I have to laugh
French girls are hot as fuck tho

Dubai porta potty action anyone?

>fall in love with qt belgian
>she moves back home
>find out shes fucking some syrian muslim

Haha true; it's better to be a nigger than a brown guy. At least in America

Serious question.

Why doest the French language sound so incredibly gay? I literally don't think you can speak it fluently unless you have about 10 black cocks in your ass. Picking it in school was the worst mistake of my life. Wish I picked German instead.

They are ruining their good genes by mixing with the inbred low iq ugly brown trash. look how fucking ugly their faces are with literal shit colored skin. even if those dudes were white they would be so fucking ugly.

Sorry, forgot to turn off meme flag

protip: Jews are leading hte occupation. jews have historically done well in Muslim societies.

I think France is almost Blacker than us at this point. We're only 12%, hard to believe this is possible because of the media.

hahaha fuck man thats a good one

no they're thots

>on tise

I don't even know what it means.

holy shit nigger go back to 4th grade and learn basic English

We don't rape.
beurettesvideo.com/ma-petite-blanche-que-je-baise-occasionnellement/