Praise Asuka

Praise Asuka.

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2016-07-19/hideaki-anno-apologizes-for-delay-on-final-evangelion-film/.104479
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We love Rei!

>"""We"""

Mah nigga.

Miracle of the universe

>smug

I want to be with Asuka.

Goddess Asuka

Hallelujah! Amen

>D.va Asuka
FUGG

I wonder whose immortalized penis this is.

How many years has it been?

I want Asuka to want me.

Asuka is everything wrong with women

Rei is everything a good woman should be

Sorry, asuka is too busy bringing black moslem terrorists into germany to deserve praise.

Maybe you should give the culturally pure Rei a try.

I wonder what a certain psychologist would say to that.

>culturally pure
Rei doesn't give a shit about her surroundings. She doesn't even know about japanese culture.

He would ask if it's time to chokeabitch

And she also doesn't know about all the black moslem dick that's poisoned all german females

>1-1.5 million somehow poison about 40million
Mirin dat test level.

I know these feels. I know these feels well.

Suffering.

she has a nice ASSuka.

SIEG HEIL

i'm kekkin' so hard

That'll teach me to read the thread before posting.

My god, he gets so much objectively wrong despite spending more than half the article trying to explain the basic setup of Evangelion.

That's what you get from reading wikipedia summaries about a show that barely makes sense to most of the audience when they fucking watch it.

But he decided from the outset that Asuka was going to be an antisemitic Kitty cat with dangerous threatening hands/paws in attack mode, and just tailored his findings to support it.

We all know Rei is the real Jew hater

But again, basic shit. Like how Asuka is apparently a fighter pilot. Or how she's a love interest despite that to this day being one of the hottest raging arguments in all of anime.

time to bomb this shitty thread with the best girl

Anyone with taste loves both.

is 2.22 is greatest master piece of our generation?

yes yes it is

Evangelion: 3.0+1.0 never ever.

wew lad yes

dont give up hope yet. Anno just announced that he is ready to work on 3.0+1.0 now that he is rejuvenated from shin godshitla

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2016-07-19/hideaki-anno-apologizes-for-delay-on-final-evangelion-film/.104479

>Evangelion Shin Gekijōban :||, or Evangelion: 3.0+1.0. The ":||" at the end of the Japanese title is meant to be the symbol used in music to denote repetition after reaching the end of a measure.
>3.0+1.0 is literally 3.0 with half and hour of new footage
>Anno shenanigans again

Praisuka?

GET IN HERE

No you

21 YEARS YOU HAVE BEEN DOING.

Those were some pretty pictures of vampire eyes, but never forget that rei threads can't exist in their own, they have to piggyback off the more successful pilot's threads.

That does give me an idea though.