REAGAN GAVE AMNESTY TO 3 MILLION ILLEGALS IN 1986

REAGAN GAVE AMNESTY TO 3 MILLION ILLEGALS IN 1986

DEFEND THAT

DEFEND IT RIGHT FUCKING NOW

>just learning this
underage b&

Fuck that astrology nigger, and his kook wife. Fuck all career politicians, especially if they have ties to Pedowood.

Reagan cut a deal with Congress. They would fund a border wall, an expansion of border patrols, and require eVerify be used for all jobs in the US, even cash only jobs, as long as the employer had more than 1 employee.

In return, Reagan would grant amnesty to the "700,000" illegals "known" to be in the US.

Reagan did his part, signing the bill that granted amnesty to the expected "700,000". That figure turned into 3 million, between the "last second" crossers and the "coming out of the deep deep shadows" aliens.

Congress renegaded on building more border fences and walls, as well as funding more border patrols, and every other part of its promise.

Reagan said this deal and the tax cut deals are the only deals he regretted, as Congress never lived up to their part in any deal they ever made. Reagan said the USSR was more honorable and more reliable than any sitting member of the House or the Senate. He said if he could do it again, he'd force congress to do their part first, and then he'd sign into law anything requiring his signature. Trust but Verify works with the USSR, but never trust a congressial so always force them to do their part first.

Nancy was the one who consulted horoscopes. Not Ronny.

Did you know that Hillary Clinton held bi-weekly (twice weekly) séance sessions where she'd conjure Eleanor Roosevelt and ask Eleanor what her husband, President Bill Clinton should do while he was president? She even invited a few of her closest journalist friends to attend. Hillary swore they always contacted the dead, and it was almost always Eleanor, who was deeply concerned about preventing the ruin of the United States due to too much male leadership and not enough females leading the nation.

That was after NWO shot him.

It's a pretty common fact that he was very "into" numerology. And even postponed his inauguration because of it.

He had already lost his mind to Alzheimers at that point. When he was gov of California he was a total bad ass

In exchange for total border control.

As with all deals Reagan made with Democrats, the GOP delivered, and the Demorats repudiated their deal.

Same with tax hikes in exchange for spending cuts. Tax hikes came, Demorats reneged on spending cuts.

Bullshit. His kooky wife was, not him.

It was 1986...shit was different. Al Gore didnt invent the internet yet...dumb-ass.

Just because leftists defend every single action of King Nigger without question doesn't mean conservatives will defend every single action of Reagan.

you deal with the democrats you get burned. the 80s in a nutshell

And our economy became stronger because of it.

THERE ARE NO RULES AND NEVER WERE

Reagan's legacy:
•Amnesty
• No-fault divorce (while Governor of CA)
•Not disarming nukes with the Soviets because of "muh Star Wars"
•Contras
•Ballooning out-of-control debt
•Accelerating War on Drugs, destroying 4th amendment and any financial privacy
•Dick Cheney

Nice meme flag nigger. Seances and astrology were a thing in the south for a very long fucking time. My mother in law sees a psychic to this day from time to time. Learn our history meme fag double nigger

don't forget

>literally banning machine guns

?
That was in 1934 due to prohibition-era gang warfare. I think you're referring to military issue weapons like the M4

Big business Republican gave amnesty to cheap labor, shocking.

why not explain it, after Bush's pal shot him in the gut he did whatever Bush told him to do,

so blame Bush for being a mega cuck

you left out funding and arming Osama Bun Laden.

Fuck him

machine guns were still manufactured for civilian use as long as you went through the NFA paperwork all the way until until 1986, when reagan signed FOPA which had the Hughes Amendment, which banned the manufacture of all machine guns after May 1986

They are not a thing of the south. They are a thing around a certain boomer age group.

>implying we worship Reagan like The Eternal Boomers

Reagan also committed treason to get elected. It's a pretty big GOP tradition at this point.

no thanks i have better things to do.

>tfw my dad was one of them
He was a good goy

>Cuckservative being a cuckservative
Enjoying your first day on Sup Forums champ? You know you have to be at least 18 to post here

Horse shit. My gma used to tell us stories of bloody bones and soap sally. Made soap out of the bones of dead children. Black Jackson stomped his own children's head in with a boot heel. Told stories of her turn of the century father being chased by a swamp fire ball. Psychics, sorcery, sitting up with the dead, and all other things imaginable was very alive and well here long before boomers were ever even fucking born.

We don't defend it, it was one of his biggest mistakes, the man was far from perfect.

People are more in love with his personality than his actions, I'm afraid.

You defend it.

>Reagan
>eVerify

You must be seriously underage if you think eVerify existed in the 80s.

Republicans are losers.

If your gma was a nigger, sure. But white people didn't buy into that shit until Boomers. Boomers were looking for answers anywhere but traditional religion.

That's why a mid-west girl like Hillary got into séances.

That's why a yankee like Nancy Reagan got into horoscopes and numerology.

This is literally a case of " Everyone I dont like is Hitler " only you modify it to be " Every conservative president cheats their way to presidency"

You're so delusional

Please take that fucking flag down. You're extremely poor knowledge of the south prior to 1975 is buffoonish at best. Redpill me on this Goy, if the south never had a deeply entrenched fear of the super natural why is savannah and New Orleans specifically known for its spirits and seances? Oh did the boomers create civil war ghosts on the battlefields across the south? My gma was white as white as I am. Last time I checked Arkansas was the south too.

There weren't that many of them. Everyone expected them to assimilate just like past immigrants have done so, and for the most part, they have.
Interestingly enough, most of the ones that were granted amnesty are those same latinos who are against illegal immigration now and who naturalized and happily voted republican/Trump. Their reasoning for doing so is that they basically don't want newfag illegals to get in on their "American Dream" action, and also want them to leave.
Not all hispanics/latinos are "united" as the media would like you to believe.

The south is full of basketball americans, and yout 65% isnt "white". One drop rule.

I've never defended Ray-gun never will

Neo-cohens are garbage

Tyrus Raymond Cobb had a lifetime batting avg of .361. Was a family relative.

/k/ here. Also MG ban. Fuck this actor faggot. The ultimate puppet.

there's nothing to defend, hes a faggot