When you say jewish name irl, do you put on a cartoony yiddish accent and make the echoes with your hands, Sup Forums?

When you say jewish name irl, do you put on a cartoony yiddish accent and make the echoes with your hands, Sup Forums?

Yawn

> Not wringing your hands
amateur

Yes, I do. (I pronounce "Berg" "Boig" for example) Makes people think I'm joking, while I'm planting a thought in their heads.

I've actually been tempted to do the hand echoes, but I doubt if anyone else I know will get them.

i literally scream at the top of my lungs so it actually does echo just like morrakiu

I just say Marxist or Communist IRL honestly, because thats what it boils down to. (((They're))) just trying to ruin everything to install a system in which (((They're))) blatantly at the top.

No, I say "The Jew [Jew's surname]."

That would be extremely autistic

i will cup my hands together and put on the heebiest accent i can.
OUUGGHY VEY.

Oyest of all the veys I have oyed

I say “elites”.

kek

I think that I might start doing that

I have absolutely done (((echoes))) with my hands before

t.Autist

Turning off my computer always has me echoing "Shut it down" with a yiddish accent in my head.

yes

i'll accent them all in real life now. it's not a bad thing to do, normies do notice it.

for me?

You’re a big goy

basically this

Like this (((OP))).

This is what I do. Just say Jew.

>literally autism

My gf and I do the finger parentheses, and I wring my hands when talking about money all the time.

> tfw girlfriend redpilled before I was, family "always hated jews and kaffers"

No, but I'm going to start.

oy vey

That's really amateurish...

In real life the way to call the j00z out is to call them
>1) Mossad agents.
>2) Zionist.

Always work... Try it.

Tired oy something-berg, something-stein, something-man telling you how white people need to dissapear on twitter?
Accuse him of being a Mossad agent operative and working for the zionist palestine murder state of Israel.

Works like kryptonite.

I'll say "Goldstein" and immediately think

>UH OH

For jew

this guy makes audible keks sound normal

how do you do echos with your hands?

>tfw I do this

We have a way to imitate their accent, Jews have a trouble saying Russian "R" and used to drop catchphrases alike to "oy vey".

(((New Yorkers))) speak in weird voices, but nothing too specific to mock them.

Try doing with your hands I guess

not enough hands fuck.

>not going Name...Name...ame...me...e

A nameless, rootless,globalist elite.

i say it like this in public

Oddly enough i do echo with my hands. Nobody has asked me about what im doing yet

Time and a place for everything, so yeah, sometimes when i'm out and about I find myself mentioning the Jewish menace with that exact tone you probably think of. Snarky shit, cupping my hands as if to make the paranthesis. Shit is one of the funniest memes in existence, because it keeps proving itself over and over through the various ((coincidences)). Sometimes I actually feel bad for the average Jewish fuck, born into it, he's just getting the rough end of the stick without any say in the matter, oh well Life is a Bitch.

My jewish names are always exaggerated with a whiney voice, occasionally followed by an "of course!"

I dont think anyone knows why i do it though

my sides

the memes won.
user will never recreate genetically

My internal monologue switches to cartoony Yiddish for Jewish writers, and "effeminate homosexual" for obnoxiously left-wing writers

The funniest thing to imitate tbqh is the NEW YAWK Jew accent. Its too comical and morrakiu does it the best.
I practise by saying ‘holocaust’ and ‘holllywood’ in it

This is the best way to do it
>Oy vey what do you mean i'm being antisemitic? My hands are just cold!

I just say "The filthy lying kike" in front of their name.

Little on the nose user

We do this in my house

>not doing pic related
Amateur

Isn’t that a common swedish surname though?

More like (((Swedish))).

I do, and since I look like a liberal I can get away with naming the Jew. A kike professor actually bought me a few drinks this weekend because I was arguing so convincingly in favor of conservative ideals. I simply had to disclaim to everyone at the table that I just enjoy rhetorical challenge and that leftists - I mean liberals have to keep their, I mean, our, arguments honed.
And then the whole bar stood up and clapped.

Yes. My surname ends with berg (the first letters make it even more jewey)
I also have relatives whose surnames end with ((man))
I usually use this to my advantage and claim that I have jewish roots, to deflect any accusations of anti-semitism. The best part is that it works.

I was gassed 5 times and was forced to work in the soap factories all day and the lampshade factories all night. Evil Nazis fucked me all the time and put things in my butt. Don't be anti-semetic because of the 6 million which is true and not made up.

This is the most redpilled way. I also clap my hands once loudly together in voice-chat as to signal rubbing.

It was a miracle, water came down instead of the gas

I usually emphasize the last name and touch my index finger to the side of my nose.
Most people actually understand it.

One never talks about irl.