Fentanyl

Where is this shit coming from? People are just dropping left and right, not that I really care, but there's a considerable amount of effort in going to save them as well as bleeding hearts making pop up clinics and therefore condoning this behavior.

Other urls found in this thread:

rense.com/general24/israelidrugsmugglers.htm
deadiversion.usdoj.gov/drug_chem_info/fentanyl.pdf
forward.com/fast-forward/385375/the-jewish-family-making-billions-from-the-opioid-crisis/
wxyz.com/news/national/euclid-man-indicted-for-having-more-than-200-grams-of-carfentanil
arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/10/doj-billionaire-pharma-owner-fueled-the-opioid-epidemic-with-bribery-scheme/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Probably China, sounds like something they would make. If people are stupid enough to take it, they deserve to die

it comes from china into canada and then makes its way to america

what is fentanyl used for? do people get high off it? why do I keep hearing about this drug? I thought it was specifically for euthanasia for animals or something

Yeah? I hear it's like elephant tranqs or something, where have you heard that it comes from China?

Big pharma + the CIA

>do people get high off it

Keep it commin. Junkies are worthless scum.

Thank you, China :^)

>Where is this shit coming from?
rense.com/general24/israelidrugsmugglers.htm

a health department official told me for what it's worth. she said they are finding that a large portion of the marijuana around here is laced with it

its an opiate, but it's much stronger than heroin or morphine, meaning that a very small amount can kill you. drug dealers are importing it from china, and using it to cut their drugs in order to increase profits.

MD in the heart of the epidemic here. Large pharmaceutical companies were recently implicated with giving it out the initial supply. The other issue is any monkey with a garage can make opioids. The only difference between many of them is a single functional group. (Turn a CH3 into an OH). The impurities that are obviously gonna come as a result usually help kill people.

Fentanyl is a conspiracy against trump supporters. how has no one else caught on to this yet?

its being distributed by the left in red states at record levels!

the left must hang for this curse that they have brought upon us!!!!

That sounds like straight up bullshit. I don't think anyone is wasting money lacing weed.

I'm glad my state is legal, nobody buys from dealers. We have fent od's but those are opiate users.

Chinese factories that make analogues of it which skirt federal law under technicality of chemical composition and sell it as "research chemicals" and "plant food" online.

China. Payback's a bitch.

>Where is this shit coming from?
My bet is leftist.

Correct, it is made in china and shipped to the US.
This is the same cold war shit we did with the soviets flooding their country with cheap opiates.
Same shit the british did to China as well during the Opium wars, its an effective tool to fight a country and damage that country in a variety of ways without open warfare.

MD as in Maryland?

It's a critical mass situation.
What happens is more people hear about a product and realise it can be synthetically produced whilst at the same time more people hear about it working as a cheap heroin substitute and want to buy it and so it becomes like a critical mass reaction. It spreads therefore it keeps spreading.
By this point there will be plenty of little crews brewing it up in various cities in any given country.
It's profit. It's easy money.
The ingredient must be quite readily accessible from some source. That's the key to it.

>increase profits
By killing customers? I don't get it

Md as in practicing physician.

if you cut your heroin so much that it does nothing for your costumers you can try to put some fentanyl in it .
Problem is that it is really(!) strong and a few miligrams too much kill people. It's not easy to do with a dirty scale in some small dealer lab

ofcourse. this is being used to deplete the Trump supporter population. its so fcking obvious.

Natural selection. Let the drug addicts die.

>By killing customers? I don't get it
lose one customer but gain 20 in the process.

got it now?

Last time i was in the ER they loaded me on that shit. It makes you fucking float dude.

Thank god for the air sliders on the sides of this, it's insane how much a draft in the room fucks with scales, I guess not on like macroscale but when you're getting to the nitty gritty and have to be precise.

K so there's a few things that come into play:

1) addiction. You don't die the first time. Usually you get hooked then keep going and ironically die relapsing after trying to get clean.

2) Medication laws: Fent is a super high efficacy opioid. You don't need a lot to use it for its intended purpose. BUT as a physician in the state of Ohio, I AM REQUIRED TO THROW OUT all unused medication from a dosage I don't use. So they sell my hospital 300ml, I open it and use 50ml, and by law I have to toss the other 250ml. They make a fortune off it.

There's a bunch more but I don't really wanna type it all out.

I have a friend that works in a place where the RCMP burns this stuff. They get drums and drums of the shit.

Fentanyl is for terminally ill people. And its supposed to be hard as fuck to get, but...?

>lose one customer but gain 20 in the process.
Hey, did you hear about Jim? OD'd last night on some smack. Yeah his first time, too.

Lets go see his dealer and get some of that shit!!!

Totally makes sense.

What about the massive imports from Afghanistan...you know, the poppy fields that the U.S./CIA protects?

1000x stronger
1000x profits
You can sell suggar sprinkled in it

Just by selling the chemical precursor legally but without care they could achieve the same ends. There are plenty of people who will be trying to get it to brew up the end product.
You see it in your own country with crystal meth, here it was meth sulfate in the 90's then E's. It's not hard to learn one process, criminals only have to learn the procedure they don't have to study why it works and all the details like an academic chemist would.

It happens all the time in Toronto

they need to go after fentanyl not fucking hydrocodone.... they should restrict new fentanyl rx to licenced iv infusion only unless dr fills out exception form

people already on patches for chronic pain etc can keep their current treatment, just restrict new fentanyl and go after illicit

things are becoming too restrictive for no reason on hydrocodone, an infinitely safer painkiller that is sufficient for most chronic pain needs

illicit fake hydrocodone pills made of unverified doses of fentanyl is whats killing people, and this woulnt be happening so much if legitamte need hydrocodone wasnt getting so much dumb additional scruitiny

fentanyl is the problem, not most of the other stuff, it's just too strong and dangerous to be messed with or used without very close supervision - those fentanyl time release patches for chronic pain needs, if you fucking get too sweaty you can overdose! thats nuts that such risks were ever considered to be okay

From the DEA:

Introduction:
Fentanyl is a potent synthetic opioid. It was introduced into medical practice as an intravenous anesthetic under the trade name of Sublimaze in the 1960s.

Licit Uses:
In 2015, there were 6.5 million fentanyl prescriptions dispensed in the U.S. Similarly, in the first nine months of 2016, 4.55 million fentanyl prescriptions were dispensed (IMS Health™). Fentanyl pharmaceutical products are currently available in the dosage forms of oral transmucosal lozenges, commonly referred to as the fentanyl “lollipops” (Actiq®), effervescent buccal tablets (Fentora™), sublingual tablet (Abstral®), sublingual spray (Subsys™), nasal spray (Lazanda®), transdermal patches (Duragesic®), and injectable formulations. Oral transmucosal lozenges and effervescent buccal tablets are used for the management of breakthrough cancer pain in patients who are already receiving opioid medication for their underlying persistent pain. Transdermal patches are used in the management of chronic pain in patients who require continuous opioid analgesia. Fentanyl citrate injections are administered intravenously, intramuscularly, spinally or epidurally for potent analgesia and anesthesia. Because of a concern about deaths and overdoses resulting from fentanyl transdermal patches (Duragesic® and generic versions), on July 15, 2005, the Food and Drug Administration issued safety warnings and reiterated the importance of strict adherence to the guidelines for the proper use of these products.

There are sub sections on the following topics:
Chemistry and Pharmacology
Illicit Uses
Illicit Distribution
Clandestine Manufacture
Control Status

It is worth the read

China

fucking pussy opioids ar ethe shit

not only the draft, even putting them on a normal table leads to mistakes.
In real labs those scales are put on a granite block or something similar

>I open it and use 50ml, and by law I have to toss the other 250ml. They make a fortune off it.

That bretty interesting. You have any idea what they do with all the waste?

BC?

Very good point.
Interesting times

NEW OPIUM WARS WHERE THE COLONIES SUFFER LIKE THE CHINESE DID

you're orders of magnitude off. Fentanyl is effective in the microgram range, a few milligrams would probably kill an elephant.

Its CIA china leftist drug designed to kill of rural and suburban retards that voted for dumpf. Once whiteys numbers are down low dumpf wont be able to win in 2020 and say it with me MADAME president will be making America a kang colony. While you are dead and cold six feet in the ground kangz will be breeding your white cumbuckets with their BBCs and be building pyramid spaceships to meet with their kang ancestors in space.

Alberta

Chemistry and Pharmacology:
Fentanyl is about 100 times more potent than morphine as an analgesic. It is a µ-opioid receptor agonist with high lipid solubility and a rapid onset and short duration of effects. Fentanyl rapidly crosses the blood-brain barrier. It is similar to other µ-opioid receptor agonists (like morphine or oxycodone) in its pharmacological effects and produces analgesia, sedation, nausea, vomiting, itching, and respiratory depression. Fentanyl appears to produce muscle rigidity with greater frequency than other opioids. Unlike some µ-opioid receptor agonists, fentanyl does not cause histamine release and has minimal depressant effects on the heart.

Illicit Distribution:
Licit fentanyl is diverted via theft, fraudulent prescriptions, and illicit distribution by patients, physicians, and pharmacists. Illicitly manufactured fentanyl is chiefly responsible for the current domestic crisis. According to the National Forensic Laboratory Information System (NFLIS), which does not distinguish between pharmaceutical and illicitly manufactured fentanyl, there were nearly 5,400 reports of fentanyl for 2014 and over 14,600 in 2015 by federal, state and local forensic laboratories in the United States. In the first six months of 2016, over 13,500 fentanyl reports were identified by forensic laboratories.

glad t hat you are unable to think outside of the box. less competition for me.

It happened in Lindsay, ON not too long ago. IIRC it was 3 adults and 2 teenagers that died from it. I'm pretty sure I'm related to the guy that did it because the fentanyl epidemic cooled off a bit after he got arrested

That's 100% false. Fent is it's own issue independent of other opioids, which also kill. They're just as much an issue. Every ER I worked in had pill shoppers. Every single one. "Just 2 oxy, doc. I swear I'm off it after these 2."

Legal disposal methods. Usually massive jars that are incinerated for bio hazard stuff. I imagine it's similar for drugs. But I'm the doctor, not the bio-waste guy. Can't say I know it 100%, just going off what I remember from research.

this, FPBP, /thread

Its the Jews stupid.

forward.com/fast-forward/385375/the-jewish-family-making-billions-from-the-opioid-crisis/

As someone who lived with junkies for the better part of a year, no it doesn't. But junkies don't tend to logic very well. This literally happens

lel where do you think? CIA/Feds get that shit from china and drop it in the cities so it spreads everywhere. easiest form of population control. you announce to the public about the OPIATE problem and the deadly FETANYL epidemic, then you spread that shit everywhere. the people who still are using the dope are deadweight, and in effect culled from the population. smart idea in my book.

so niggers only sell it rightttttt i get it now.

The fent patches are not the real problem. Its the fent thats being shipped in from china on the black market.

Clandestine Manufacture:
From April 2005 to March 2007, an outbreak of fentanyl overdoses and deaths occurred. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)/Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) surveillance system reported 1,013 confirmed nonpharmaceutical fentanyl-related deaths. Most of these deaths occurred in Delaware, Illinois, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania. Consequently, DEA immediately undertook the development of regulations to control the precursor chemicals used by the clandestine laboratories to illicitly manufacture fentanyl. In 2007, DEA published an Interim Final Rule to designate N-phenethyl-4-piperidone (NPP) – a precursor to fentanyl, as a List 1 chemical. DEA also completed a scheduling action of designating another chemical precursor, 4-anilino-N-phenethyl 4-piperidine (ANPP) as a schedule II immediate precursor in 2010. After the control of ANPP, the number of fentanyl-related deaths declined until 2013.

The pharmers would not be growing it if there were no buyers. I bet there's high demand for their poppy and continues to be.

Again, no. I'm in the heart of the issue. It's local made, processed, and sold. The system does not need outside support. Any idiot with a a garage can make it.

Chinese knockoffs of pharma-grade stuff. Even stronger.

Can we not think so 2 dimensionally and admit that it's a bunch of rich whites/Jews/Asians cashing in on their stocks in Rx pushing pills that broke ass hillbillies are selling on the streets.

Knock off Chinese herion - Pill form.

I rather just break my fucking legs and get some good shit from the hospital. That Morphine makes life GG.

>Mfw drug dealers kill degenerates by the kilo

>trying to deal with the tangible effects of a crisis is condoning the cause

Either you have the mind of a child, or my unit spent 5 weeks condoning the fire in Fort Mac.

Pretentious little fuckwit.

When did people stop getting high off of life?

Fentanyl patches are abused by removing the gel contents from the patches and then injecting or ingesting these contents. Patches have also been frozen, cut into pieces and placed under the tongue or in the cheek cavity for drug absorption through the oral mucosa. Used patches are attractive to abusers as a large percentage of fentanyl remains in these patches even after a 3-day use. Fentanyl oral transmucosal lozenges and fentanyl injectables are also diverted and abused.

china attempting to destabilize the USA
duterte decided to start killing everyone who sold or did drugs for the exact same problem and now china is kissing his ass

>>Mfw drug dealers kill degenerates by the kilo

you're right. the drug business IS going down hill.

come back when you have an argument to back that up.

when the jews took over every aspect of life

I live in Poughkeepsie NY, there was a bust of a dealer from NYC and the drugs were from China.

so therefore all of it must be from China?

Shit, I remember when I was in college, and this guy I knew ordered a derivative of this from a Chinese website. It was some sort of liquid that he put onto crackers. He brought them to a party, and three people OD. They survived but one had permanent brain damage, and the other two were in the hospital for like 3 weeks.

Good times

yeah, but even with a real lab scale i wouldn't try to measure micrograms but rather dilute it

The only person I know that was prescribed Fentanyl had it for terminal bone cancer that caused severe pain. He had patches and when he put a fresh one on, he'd just kind of pass out. He was starting to get a tolerance to it when he finally died. It's for people with terminal illnesses or occasionally for the short term management of severe pain. It's for very ill people.

No retard, it's just a shity-feeling relatively cheap insanely powerful opiate, so retarded niggers who can't do math are cutting their heroin with it, causing users who think they have normal heroin to overdose.

>the drugs were from China.

And who were the importers (not the dealers).

Think of a group with large cash reserves, banking connections, and have a homeland t hide in that refuses to extradite.

why do you think the fentanyl "crisis" is getting so much play in the media?

can't have the CIA drug operation start losing money now can we?

Laughably easy to synthesize and also comes in ultra strong pain patches.

It's also not just one type of fentanyl, fentanyl has been banned for a long time. It was fentanyl that has been very slightly altered so it technically wasn'y illegal anymore. Most of these analogues have been banned now.

Addicts will seek out the same batch that killed Jim because they knew his tolerance was high and if it was strong enough to kill him then it was some fire shit. This is the reason why dealers cut a few bags with carfentanyl which is thousands of times stronger than regular fent. Their dope kills a couple addicts, then suddenly everyone is looking for their shit. Wayyyy more profits.

Oral transmucosal lozenges and effervescent buccal tablets are used for the management of breakthrough cancer pain in patients who are already receiving opioid medication for their underlying persistent pain. Transdermal patches are used in the management of chronic pain in patients who require continuous opioid analgesia. Fentanyl citrate injections are administered intravenously, intramuscularly, spinally or epidurally for potent analgesia and anesthesia.

I'm confused - how does giving this crisis so much play in the media result in larger revenues for the organizations involved?

>Do you get high off it
I get high as fuck off it. Then again I'm already dying so it's whatever. I wish these useless drug addicts would fuck off and die already so getting my medicine wouldn't be so hard

Bumping this because I just learned about the Sackler family the other day.

Holy shit pol is always right.

Yes. Self-solving problem.

>carfentanyl

wxyz.com/news/national/euclid-man-indicted-for-having-more-than-200-grams-of-carfentanil

CIA = Afghanistan poppy
Fentanyl = new competition

Fentanyl issue in media will lead to:
demonizing fentanyl as new evil drug
customers not wanting fentanyl for fear of OD
government to crackdown on fentanyl with additional legislation
etc.

I'm sure you can figure the rest out.

Ex addict here. Actually whenever addicts hear of strong shit that makes people od the addicts go crazy and buy lots of it. Surprising over dosing and dying is a good junky business model. Ask me anything. I know how to cure opiate addiction.

>wasting money
weed is expensive and chinese underground labs sell chemicals for pennies a dose. there's millions to be made just by selling counterfeit weed

A lot of dealers use overdose as a marketing strategy. They will sell a super potent dose to a designated "tester" who knows all the other junkies in town, they will give him it for free, if he OD's it means its a really potent dose and everyone will flock to the dealer that sold it. Meanwhile the dealer cuts the rest of the batch to regular potency, so only the tester got a small potent dose. Its a way to stir up hype and bring in customers.

I've got a bunch of liquid fentanyl from when my cat got surgery a few weeks ago should I try it?

it does because they play with markets. for example the price of designer opiates(percs, oxys, etc.) is at a super high and the demand is high as well at the moment. so for the past 5 years or so percs/oxys n shit got really popular again because of the degenerate rap culture and shit. it started spreading to the suburbs. they do this shit in waves. flood the streets with designed opiates, get people hooked, then oh no the price of designer drugs go up and people are now hooked to opiates? where do they look to? dope. its almost like they're letting the dopeheads know ya, you may be the next victim. guess what? dopeheads couldn't give a fuck less if they're being told they may die that next hit.

You're wrong sorry. Addicts don't get scared of stories of od's.

i too am curious about this practice. I'd be interested to hear what else you know.

arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/10/doj-billionaire-pharma-owner-fueled-the-opioid-epidemic-with-bribery-scheme/

>According to the Department of Justice, John Kapoor, 74, of Phoenix, Arizona, used bribes, kickbacks, and other fraudulent practices to get doctors to overprescribe the fentanyl drug, called Subsys. Fentanyl is a highly addictive synthetic opioid that can be up to 100 times more potent than morphine. As such, Subsys is only intended to treat severe pain in cancer patients. But according to the DOJ, many patients receiving Subsys didn’t have cancer.

Yeah man.