So is Manafort's indictment related to Trump and Russia? out of the loop here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m2Vxu_5w7Ik
youtu.be/SEPs17_AkTI?t=2m3s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No it's related to Ukraine and Podesta

No, fuck off and read about it
Styxhexenhammer666 might have a video up by now

no. it's related to manafort and his own shitty things. good thing president trump had the foresight to fire his goofy ass.

No.

Against all odds, Mueller has been confirmed to be /our guy/
>This user posted on July 25th that arrests would be made in the next 72 hrs that would end the DNC
>Papadapolous was arrested on the 27th
>WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

No.
Papadopoulos is more problematic

>So is Manafort's indictment related to Trump and Russia?

No. Ukraine and Podesta Group.

>Papadopoulos is more problematic

Says CNN.

Yes. Manaforts was Trump's campaign manager and he colluded with pro-russian Ukranian political parties.

Anyone who tells you its related to "podesta" is just trying to deflect and damage controll

The funny thing is that reading about it makes it obvious that it IS tied to the Trump campaign. They made Papadopoulos sing with threats of being locked away for decades and now they're going after Manafort.

They have sworn testimony from GP and emails showing GP and Manafort arranging a meeting with the Russians - and that's just what they're telling us they have.

Manafort is going to sing like a canary or he's going away for a long, long time. If he resists, they're going to use unreleased GP testimony against him. Guarantee it.

youtube.com/watch?v=m2Vxu_5w7Ik

Yes. Trumpanzees are trying to say it is somehow only connected to Clinton because they are retarded.

>problematic
Found the faggot

ONE OF THE CHARGES IS CONSPIRACY AGAINST THE US SO YOU BET YOUR FUCKING ASS IT'S ABOUT COLLUSION

PAPADONKALOUS PLEADED GUILTY TO LYING TO THE FBI ABOUT HIS COLLUSION WHICH IS WAY BIGGER BECAUSE A GUILTY PLEA MEANS MUELLER PROBABLY HAS A RAT

yrs. Just like how she won with that 98% certainty. I can tell you're a real lefty. everyone else has the capacity to learn from mistakes.

this

so many shills on here thats its not even fun anymore.

11 of the 12 charges happened in 2014. Absolutely nothing to do with Trump. KYS.

Contribute or go back to you mom's basement. Leave my thread

>Donald Trump never thought of being President before 2015
>Paul Manafort never lived in Trump Tower before 2015

And the other?

>colluded with pro-russian Ukra...
while working for The Podesta Group. Hmm...

You know everyone ignoring this context with the whole Papadopoulos thing, how convenient.

(((deflect and damage control)))

shit tier excuse kid

In short, no. Actually, Mueller found links to the Podesta Pedo-Ring and Big T shut the Pedo Group Down, shitting himself. Not looking good for Podesta, DNC, Manafort, and HRC.

Because it's weak tea to coincide with your low T.

Thanks for your side! I'm convinced. Can you make me an illegal immigrant now?

It's not related in the slightest to Trump. It is, however, very much related to the Democrats.

Wrong, holy fuck how can you be this dense

youtu.be/SEPs17_AkTI?t=2m3s

That's what it seems to me so far. Even if this happened while he was (shortly, mind you) employed by Trump, I feel it would end up being democrat's work. Now everything just points to it. How the fuck did he even get tight with Pedosta?

Ya your a fucking idiot.

because foreign gov'ts wanted in on the Podesta Pedo-Ring and Manafort was the go-between

It’s about Ukraine and Podesta, also Papadopolus never really worked for Trump an Israeli more a Greek-Cypriot-israel agent

nice shot there, Leaf! I'd make a comeback myself, but, as your (((leader))) says: "if you beat your enemies, they win!"

>Manafort is going to sing like a canary
Yeah, he's going to sing about his Employer Podesta Group

Nope, literally not even about Russia or Trump at all.

If you read the indictment it has everything to do with Ukraine before he met with Trump.

Blessing in disguise. Another Boomerang. What's good for the goose is good for the gander, so we should see indictments that'll actually stick to the gander, later.
My timeline.