/wg/ - White General - Hanging method edition

/wg/ - White General - Hanging method edition

Game-plan:
Print out posters saying “It’s ok to be white” (Pic-Related)
On Halloween post the fliers EVERYWHERE possible. Only universities seems like alt-right money.
Car windshields, bulletins, posts, walls, ect.

Idea:
Sup Forums i have an idea recently a "disturbing" poster went up at Boston college the left went ape shit and called the cops for an investigation and it made the news youtube.com/watch?v=mfu8UkvpKYc what if we made signs like this pop up in college campuses around the world? a simple sign that just says "its ok to be white" the left going apeshit over something so trivial would show just how anti white the political climate is and it would wake up normies/lemmings.
>tldr go put up signs that say "its ok to be white" in plain text with no pictures or symbols

How should we hang them?? Something fast, and non-vandalistic would be ideal! Share thoughts below

Important:
>Wear a costume, it's halloween! Show some spirit and discuise your self ;)
>Simplistic design, no excessive use of font or text decoration
>JIDF is NOT happy about this, ignore shills.
>Make sure it says 'Okay', not 'Ok'
>THIS IS NOT HATE. We are doing this for the pure reaction from the left, to one simple statement. This will reveal them as hypocrites to all normies, in the boldest manner imaginable.

Tools/suggestions:
>Glue Spray?(Vandalism, thoughts? Personally not what I want)
>Ductape due to it's stick-to-all surface nature and easy to rip
>Staple-gun to snap to posts and bulletin boards
If you get into any trouble, DO NOT TALK. Speak to a lawyer. Start posting Halloween night/Nov. 1st morning. Do not go out on the 4th if antifa is chimping out. Stay safe and be smart!

itsokaytobewhite.com/
itsokaytobewhite.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/tg/1509170174264.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do americans larp as white people?

What kind of LARP is this?

okay*

Remember: the point is that there should be NOTHING to object to unless you think it's not okay to be white. No crimes, no confrontation, no mention of other races, nothing except 5 words on a plain background, stating that white people didn't commit a crime the instant they fell out of their mom's vaginas.

Can't come up with any better content? Same pic fagging

Shills are shook

Yes, it is 100% OK to be white.
It is also 100% OK to be Brown, Black, Yellow, and Red.

Yep, but the point is to shed light on how much anti-white hate there is. There will be backlash, and it will be hilarious, since the entire message is just "it's okay to be white"

Well I guess it is happening but I have no need to participate in this. Me and my boys at Skydas™ are putting up fascist stickers.

So it's not okay to be white?

It's
Okay
To
Be
White

Btfo with your racism. It's pretty obvious you hate white people, which actually is racism.

Get used to it.

printed out 20-30 of those bad boys to put up in the local uni

why are you posting a girl that's taken a bcc probably more times than you've ever dipped a girl.

nigger

>t. doesn't understand the legal linguistics of Sup Forums

Bump.

Not really

What font is this?

karbon light

Nordic heritage.

Reposting from last thread:

Send to your local news station. Pretend to be an outraged shit lib complaining about white supremacy.

Yes
Also beware of EXIF data and stuff before you do this

Protip: Half page shipping labels are cheap and big enough to draw attention

The gay has a point. The digital jew is everywhere.

You guys are doing God's work.

It's okay to be white.

Good point. But if your posing as a shit lib the establishment won't come after you

bump

godspeed anons

>southern states are homeplace of coal burner

>typical mudshark makeup and hair style

Reminder: Every poster counts! Even if you only put up a few posters, it will amplify all our efforts.

print em:

Wisconsin user here, printed 100 and have a gallon of wheatpaste in a gallon bag disguised as a trick or treat bag.

Remember how CNN "investigated" that guy who made the Trump meme? The gay is right, you need to be careful about namefagging yourself, there's no telling what information about you is already out there.

It's
Okay
To
Be
White

>It's okay to be white

Man are you all still this fucking cucked?

It's fucking amazing to be white. We can tan if we want, or get a nice pale fairness going. We literally dress well with any/all colours. Most whites are actual quite diverse in their bloodlines, great DNA with many complex anti-bodies to fight infections.

Are you fucked in the head, "It's OK to be white". Stop fucking being so modest. It's fucking amazing being white, regardless of the monetary/systematic values.

Aryan arial.

the entire point is that there will be backlash, and the only reason to object to the sentiment that it's okay to be white is if you think it's not okay to be white. The backlash would seem justified to the normies if you were like "fuck yeah white power" but if you just say there's nothing to apologize for, the backlash looks hateful and racist.

Last thread died? Shame, we had some good points there.
MAKE SURE NOT TO VANDALIZE AND DO NOT CHANGE OUR MESSAGE! THESE THREADS ARE BEING SLID, AND THEY ARE BEING SLID HARD. (((THEY))) DO NOT WANT US TO POINT OUT THE RACISM AGAINST WHITES, SO WE MUST! TO WORK BROTHERS, LET US PREVAIL!

bump

YOU MUST DISTRIBUTE A MINIMUM OF 100 POSTERS

:D

>le spoopy white mask and hat

Bump

Be cautious, /leftypol/ has already attempted to subvert the movement, as shown in pic related.

I would personally recommend that anons in more liberal cities deliberately go out to unis (lefty pol user said they should strike there) and remove any unapproved models of the poster.

Godspeed.

Discord?

The website needs to be https,

you fucking monkeys its a trap

FAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOT ALT RIGHT FAGGGGGGGGGGGOT

THIS FAGGOT POSTED ON 8ch too and got
8ch
net
Sup Forumsres/10817329
htlm

He's an Alt-Right shill working for the Jews

It made it on /leftypol/ as well and the shabbos goyim came here to spread le ebin communism like the last thread.

(((WHITE LIVES MATTER)))

>(((WHITE LIVES MATTER)))

WHITE LIVES MATTER -- Soros pays you!

SOROS LOVES YOU

WHITE

LIVES

MATTER

FUCK YOUR BRAIN

FUCK YOUR WHITE LIVES

FUCKING WLM

>Can't spell kike
Oy vey.

You guys would all be surprised how many seemingly uninformed white people are already waking up to the anti white rhetoric. I live 5mins outside a major city and men and women alike are outraged, from race mixing to "cultural appropriation." This topics are discussed a lot.

>It made it on /leftypol/ as well and the shabbos goyim came here to spread le ebin communism like the last thread.
The (((Alt-Right))) is Bolshevism and labeled by Hillary --- they will steal our memes forever.

A few buddies and me are postering campus with them tmo and shitposting about them on popular uni facebook groups. Should be lit.

>You guys
NICE TRY SOROS

(((WHITE LIVES MATTAAAAA)))

This
TAKE DOWN OPPOSITION POSTERS
We have the numbers; just make sure to remove the fakes and keep this simple peaceful message taint-free

If you are pic related this doesn't apply to you goy. Support your own country and stop crossing the boarder illegally.

>A few buddies and me are postering campus
No you're not Soros pawns. You're just posting lies on 4ch and 8ch because you work for

(((WHITE LIVES MATTER)))

I screen capped the lefty pol shit. If this makes a wave it might be useful.
Idk just trying to help. I can't go post signs, my husband would kill me, I wish I could.

Welp, can't argue with that.

This thread has been coopted, send in the meme police.

>mfw some1 from leftpol gets caught putting one of those up and gets charged with a hatecrime

It's
Okay
To
Be
White

Wife material right there.

Cause you live in a relevant county.
Country? Lmao

Carry i knife. I've got into two fights for stickering. I'm a big guy and it was against white cucks so I'm fine but if you're up against Muslims and blacks or groups you might need backup

I just hate when Taco's or any other people steal from and shit up someone else's country.

If i see a leftist posting that on my campus (i will be patrolling) they will regret the day they decided that for the rest of their lives.

Have a bump

Self-defence is one thing but no violence please. It will derail the message and media will paint us as thugs.

I like this. I can't wait to read about one of them getting the shit kicked out of him for posting such a thing.

Do not carry weapons. Carry ordinary objects that can be used for defense/offense

magical

The next campaign should maybe have hateful messages with stamps of antifa/ local communist orgs

Maybe not, rabbi.

So being okay with being white is racist?

>Be burger
>Does not have a pistol

Better carry pepper spray and not that cheap ass shit a good strong one with a mix of OC, CN and CS gas (if legal in your state or whatever), from personal experience it puts down anyone even junkies and drunktards who will never be scared away by a knife and regular pepper spray doesn't work on them.

can someone post the formula, that which ensures the preservation of the posters.

Silly goy, you can't be racist against whites.

bamp

A bump seems appropriate here.

NEW SAM HYDE CONTENT

You know they're feeling threatened when they've resorting to posting actual hate speech. I wonder why. There's nothing illegal or hateful by saying "It's okay to be white." :^)

I'm gonna make a bunch as flyers and place a stack of them on the charity/club forms table. Might even slip some in the office.

Diversion tactics, saged.

The space from where I am compared to where the Mexican border is can encompass Lithuania at least 7x

Size doesn't matter. Meme countries like Lichtenstein and Belgium overtake you in certain areas.

It is strange to think of, purely in the abstract.

The left does thrive on a victim narrative, and they will exploit this mercilessly if they can so much as find one poster resembling 'It's okay to be White' with any aggressive or supremacist content.

anyone doing this at UGA yet?

>Communist "anti-racists" are out posting the most heinously racist shit they can think of

Can you fucking believe this timeline?

The thing is beating the shit out of someone posting "It's okay to gas kikes" flyers would make you a hero in the eyes of normies

Where did based Norske-bro go?

bampin

It's
Okay
To
Be
White

Those damn dirty globalist cuckolds are at it again