Las Vages Witnesses Die Suspiciously After Shooting

Like 7 now,
"Dany Contreras has become the latest Las Vegas survivor to die in suspicious circumstances or disappear in the weeks following the shooting. Disturbing, the dead witnesses all have one thing in common – they all provided information that calls the official narrative into question, and they were all ignored by law enforcement and mainstream media."

cbsnews.com/news/dennis-lorraine-carver-die-fiery-car-crash-las-vegas-shooting/

yournewswire.com/las-vegas-witness-gunmen-dead/

dailydosepolitics.com/new-scandal-las-vegas-massacre-4-key-witnesses-las-vegas-shooting-now-dead-missing/

"Whether this series of disturbing deaths and disappearances are purely coincidental or whether there is something deeply sinister afoot has yet to be determined, but the response by law enforcement and mainstream media – in particular their refusal to address the questions that the informed public want answered – is leading many to arrive at the same conclusion.

Other urls found in this thread:

reviewjournal.com/crime/homicides/coroner-ids-las-vegas-man-found-shot-dead-in-vacant-home/
youtube.com/watch?v=5Wiio4KoGe8
gofundme
pe.com/2017/10/30/murrieta-couple-who-survived-las-vegas-mass-shooting-die-in-local-crash/
youtube.com/watch?v=dNpw4ngXVhY
dailydosepolitics.com/new-scandal-las-vegas-massacre-4-key-witnesses-las-vegas-shooting-now-dead-missing/
intellihub.com/vegas-flight-records-reveal-air-assault-extraction-possible/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SHUT
IT
DOWN

COMPED!

bump

Bump

bump

bump

the levels of corruption are pretty scary over there

I would fuck the fuck off from your country. Thank god I don't have to because I'm not there in the first place. (:

holy shit man

I look up the carver's and almost every relation I click on has some bankruptcy, arrest or other criminal record. I never seen so many! I know these are the types of people the spooks like to use.

>Contreras died of multiple gunshot wounds, and the coroner ruled his death a homicide.
>Based on Contreras’ tattoos, Metropolitan Police Department homicide Lt. Dan McGrath said it is possible he had gang ties. But McGrath said the initial investigation showed that the killing likely was related to narcotics rather than gang activity.
>Residents on the street described the northeast Las Vegas home as a “problem place with possible drug activity in and out of the home,” McGrath said.
reviewjournal.com/crime/homicides/coroner-ids-las-vegas-man-found-shot-dead-in-vacant-home/

the best part about the story
>There were no witnesses to the shooting. Neighbors said they did not hear any gunshots, but told detectives that they had heard arguing and a dog barking

>Contreras died of multiple gunshot wounds, and the coroner ruled his death a homicide.

The survivors are disappearing..

soon the truth will also.

just for curiosity, this fate happened to squad that took down osama.

Bump

i really wanna save him as a gif

that not even the same guy they use in the news

>You guys are amazing and want to say thank you on behalf of Art and his family. I have upped the goal because I know we can surpass this amount and it's great to see love and support. Thank you. Please share any pictures you may have of Danny.

Bump for interest

Yep now all they gotta do is eliminate about 10,000 more people. dip shit

bump. wtf

This was the weirdest mass shooting ever

EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH THIS... skip to the 2 minute mark, it then has a part in vegas where they're playing poker and he is getting shot up on the strip by some kind of white militia type people.

this video was released less than a week before the shooting.

youtube.com/watch?v=5Wiio4KoGe8

so a suppressor with subsonic rounds may have been used... or the neighbors don't want to report gunshots because they're latinos and we all know mexicans like to shoot guns in the air and shit back in mexico, kills lots of people. i'm willing to bet the average mexican in southern california, whether illegal or not, is way more pro-gun than the average white yuppie or congressman.

Yeah man I have thought about that, the death of the valet driver is the most interesting, the dude didn't believe the official story and said he didn't have much luggage, assuming this is true creates so many more questions as to what actually happened

Final destination?

This is suspicious, but what are the odds that all those "dead witnesses" are really alive and well in protective custody so they can identify the murderers and testify in a court of law?

I know, right? Why can't we go back to having normal cut and dried mass shootings?

MONGALD CLUMP

Seriously what happened to good ol fashion depressed teens and college kids killing the normies due to bitterness and rejection

My fucking heroes are dead man

I wasn't to interested in the Danny story, but I did a quick search the other week. Intelius only had 3 people by that name. Two were way to old which left this one guy. This may or may not be him.

they owned rental properties and businesses in california, too.

it's a tough life driving an exploding merc.

valet driver is not dead.

the news story was inaccurate.

he is still alive, his name on FB is Chad Wright, and his family lives (for the most part) in Hawaii. I'm keeping tabs - if he does die, we'll know.

Do you realize how many people were at that concert?

Pussy. Its just death. You act like they're enslaving us for 90 years with vat taxes and censorship laws.

Do you realize how rare it is for 7 concert goers to die in unrelated incidents a month after it happened?

This shit is fucking spooky.

OH MY GOOD MAROON 5 IS IN ON IT

never change, Sup Forums

What about this guy:
gofundme com/daniel-contreras-memory-fund

The only news source listed that I've heard of is CBS, and it's not that weird for one fatal car accident to kill 2 of 22,000 attenders in the month following the attack.

it is weird for a car to explode upon impact, and then burn with such an intensity that firefighters cannot put it out.

unless, of course, bomb + cia hack to keep the fuel pump running.

but that only happens in cars like 2010 mercedes S classes. what were they driving, perchance?

> car burns for an hour = typical cia hack

just saw in the news couple dies in car crash.

Does anyone have a complete list of mysterious deaths related to Vegas? I'm curious what the count is up to.

I found that lady on facebook, but she lives in Cali & I couldnt locate anyone with Danny's last name. This is the picture they use in the articles. Also I find this while checking. He is a character in Fallout: New Vegas

>Sgt. Daniel Contreras is a member of the NCR supply corps currently assigned as Camp McCarran's quartermaster.

Couple who survived Las Vegas mass shooting die in crash

pe.com/2017/10/30/murrieta-couple-who-survived-las-vegas-mass-shooting-die-in-local-crash/

The juden are coming

youtube.com/watch?v=dNpw4ngXVhY

>dailydosepolitics.com/new-scandal-las-vegas-massacre-4-key-witnesses-las-vegas-shooting-now-dead-missing/
>Tuesday, October 31st
Time traveling interdimensional child molesters.

>the daily dose
>of fake news

i am aware of four suspicious deaths:

Kymberley Suchomel
Dennis and Lorraine Carver
Dany Contreras

people in hiding:
Jesus Angel Quintero Campos
Stephen Schuck
Chad Nishimura Wright

>tfw Final Destination was real

Probably all the people that "reached out" to the fbi with more information.

they practically erase Kym Suchomel

What are they hiding? The witnesses couldn't have known anything too damning, or else they'd have spread it.

Just like how everyone in the street at the time of the Michel Brown indecent drooped dead in the weeks following.
The media is corrupt and vicious to the point were they will hire hitmen to keep a story profitable.

I don't think they are really dead, but I think all these people have something in common. I think this is a big psyop

intellihub.com/vegas-flight-records-reveal-air-assault-extraction-possible/

Just heard a tape from the airport claiming active shooter(s) on the airport property.

>key witnesses

statistically loads of people there will be dead by now but these very public and sometimes gruesome deaths are more than suspicious
its either
1- cleaning up crisis actor backstories with nobody dying (unlikely since none of them are following the official line in what they claim to have seen)
2- crisis actors sticking to an earlier script being taken out, as they were not privy to last minute changes
3- actual witnesses who spoke out and may have had recordings of the event, possible given people who were there had phones confiscated and wiped by the feds but killing random people off seems like too much work given so much footage did survive.
4- final destination is real
5- combination of the above

people have accidents all the time and im sure many others that were there have died now, these being made public in a big way is what smells not the deaths

intriguing. bump

i agree with you that people have accidents all the time, but do you have statistics on car crashes which explode (daughter heard a loud boom - not a crash, a boom) and then burn for an hour, while being actively doused?

this was not a normal crash.

they say Kym's parents are dead. What is this?

What if they're intentionally killing random witnesses to keep the story in the headlines?

WTF? Here have some COCAINE

huh.

also, her husband's a cop.

same shit with Paul walker

and Michael Hastings

this what I'm talking about. You look into these people and it's more than meets the eye. There is some funny business going on.

Jesus has a cousin who's a cop.
Schuck's brother is a cop.
Suchomel's husband, cop.
Carver looks like ex military in most of his pictures, don't know...

not good, but more plausible than people like to think

there's a 20% chance of faked death if blessed by fortuitous numerals

Forgot to add John Beilman, (((suicide))) shotgun to the back of his head.

What? Are you saying it's hard to shoot yourself in the back of the head with a shot gun?

JOHN WAS A SMART GUY, OKAY? IF JOHN WANTED TO DO SOMETHING - THAT'S WHAT HE DID!

The Carver family is weird. Like Donna & Dennis are related to Alexa Carver, 27. I dunno who that is, but a lot of the relations have criminal records. The two daughters and the mom on facebook have no other carver friends which I think is strange. Their obituaries are like 2 sentences long

barnaby jack

scawy

sorry, meant Lora & Dennis.

how's that one dimensional thinking working for you?

total gay reference subliminally hidden,,,,,

grabs his crotch....

if theya re killing witnesses that means they are super desperate. you'd only do that if you really have to. it's better to look suspicious and people thinking its a false flag than actually proving it.

> 1st or 2nd worst mass shooting in US history
> Democrats go "Muh Gun Control", for a few days, stop once media focus changes.
> No motive weeks after the fact, in fact news heads going 'we'll never know! hue hue!"
> leaked crime scene photos only cause more questions, shit doesn't add up
> Hard drive from shooters laptop 'missing'
> LVPD chief forced to say the right things 'or else' in news conferences.
> People who witnessed the event suddenly getting v& and disappeared
> Security guard guy goes MIA despite all of media everywhere wanting to talk to him
> Zero information on firearms used, total number of rounds fired, and many other facts the news would traditionally jizz over by now.
>

This is a movie tier cover up at this rate. Guy was probably a radicalized Islamic, running guns for the CIA or something.

i'm implying that he set himself up.

maybe they're trying to send a message to the dumbasses who keep making these threads
>just sayin

must have been a threat to control all their base

but they're always killing witnesses

i agree with you, bring it hard, make it quick.

MY GOD

IT'S FULL OF PLOT HOLES

We know what rounds were used. 5.56 and .308 Both would have put a baseball size hole in Jose Campos' leg if it didn't tear it off. Shouldn't be up and walking within a week.

No, statistically there is no fucking reason at all that 'loads of people' would be dead by now, almost everyone dies of old age related diseases, the rest die of other diseases. It is extremely unlikely that you will die a violent death and far less likely that they could all be linked to an unrelated event.

F

>purely coincidental
There are no coincidences.