Seriously, the bullying against Israeli members of Sup Forums is getting way out of hand...

Seriously, the bullying against Israeli members of Sup Forums is getting way out of hand, especially since the Jews are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.

Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Jewish man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure Yuropoors here. Why not bully Irish or Argentinians? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our country? Sand niggers get bullied less than us and yet we are the biggest contributors to this board.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!

Would you call an Jewish man an "Kike" to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth American man that they are a "Morbidly obese shekel in the pukel"? Like it's a thing. Would you say those words to your fellow Sup Forumsiticians? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking faggot?
You're destroying Jewish pride, you're dividing Sup Forumsacks against each other, you're doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

Hyksos Talmud Jew go bye bye, no cry cry

Go away kike

gib foreskin back

Israel is a shit country and Jews should be exterminated.

>t.concern shilling
I doubt any Israeli Sup Forumsack here really cares

So use a different flag. Use a Gadsen, it's not like anyone could tell the difference.

>Israelis being too bullied
>Don't know what happens to leafs and Swedes on this board

Go away, faggot

Worried to go hungry?

kike

Fuck them. Kikes deserve death and gas. All across the great American reich every single non white, Jew, mixed race, retard, disabled, mentally ill, LGBT, degenerate, race mixer, and commie will be forced into labor camps to shovel dirt until they die of exhaustion as every child that isn't aryan is lethally injected. Great colosseums will be erected where the strongest of the untermensche will be forced to fight gladiator style as entertainment for the masses.

So should you shlomo

Trips of truth

we will just as soon as the jew media stops it's anti-white campaign

>Why not bully Irish or Argentinians?

Is this your first day here? They're nothing but non-white drunks and niggers for the most part.

Difference is, they can handle the bantz, and you cannot.

those poor jidf soldiers must be on some ot today! Kikes the main downfall of global commitment is when everyone finds out, there is no safe spot to hide anymore! Lol

>especially since the Jews are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.

We know. Quit fucking shilling you cunts.

Is "israeli members" an euphemism for circumcised dicks? Because I don't think we'll ever stop bullying those.

Fuck off.

SJW SHILL DETECTED

>EVEN THE FILTHY JEW WANTS TO BUILD GAS CHAMBERS FOR SJW SHILLS

Average polnazi

>So I encourage you to stop now.

make me,shlomo.

GOYIM THINK OF THE SIX GOJILLIAN

pasta

But i'm enjoying being here, looking for new memes and having fun laughing at pathetic losers like you.
This board is great

How does it feel to be kicked out of hundreds of countries and always the bunt of a massive genocide? And degenerate shit?

Tell me why? Ain't nothing but a jewwww thang!

But i'm enjoying being here, looking for new memes and having fun laughing at pathetic losers like you.
This board is great

This board is great

nice try schlomo

>especially since the Jews are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.

You say that as if that's a good thing. I would die to find a Judenfrei place somewhere on the net.

heh

Personally i don't know, i've never been kicked out of nowhere.
However, it feels good starting my second year in CS at a good university.
And it sure as hell feels good having a promising future while most of you larping faggots will never amount to anything above mediocrity.

And here we see how Sup Forumsspeak sounds to normal humans.

Any fellow (((tribesmen)))? Why do these goyim accuse us of taking away free speech when they can bloodlibel us here?

>we hate war

Yeah fucking right. You rats keep an entire people under siege and occupation and then bomb and kill them when they rise up.

I can honestly say I wasn't an antisemitic until I spent 2 weeks in Palestine. You "people" are evil

>inb4 Palestinians aren't real people
God you rats are sick. All they long you bitch and moan about how people should never deny the 6 gorrillian Jews that mean mustache man gased yet you go around and deny the existence of an entire people

Fuck you

Hey moshe what's the only thing funnier than a dead IDF soilder? A dead IDF soilder in a clown costume.

What's the only thing better than one dead IDF soilder? Two dead IDF soilders!!!