What names do you think Corey Feldman will drop? Is this $10m 'movie' just a cash grab on his behalf?

What names do you think Corey Feldman will drop? Is this $10m 'movie' just a cash grab on his behalf?

This stinks of cashing in on these current issues, but I don't doubt he has some important info.

Other urls found in this thread:

sbcourts.org/dv/criminal.shtm
youtu.be/rujeOqadOVQ
adweek.com/digital/corey-feldman-nightline-alison-arngrim-marty-weiss-jason-james-murphy-hollywood-pedophilia/
youtu.be/RjDJfVbKn1o
youtu.be/z5imiHYoBx4
youtube.com/watch?v=BZX7UJSXCiU
youtu.be/KoKt_0u1JK0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Geffen.

Corey is a washed up jew who begs for everyones attention and shekels the moment he starts to fade by claiming he can oust pedos in hollywood. If he has the names, just release them stop with all this nonsense.

What drugs do these people use?? They all have the same look about them thin lips a face that's not quite right and so on. Cocaine?

He's not getting 10 million this fucking kook has let pedos in Hollywood molest countless children while knowing who they were fuck him.

Rob Reiner Fuck that fat shitstain

HE SHOULD STICK TO MAKING MUSIC OR MAYBE COLLECT $60,000 FOR A BOOK

He won't. If he reaches the money goal, he will likely commit suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head or drowning himself in his bathtub.

He had that face even when he was a child. Fetal alcohol syndrome maybe

>Is this $10m 'movie' just a cash grab on his behalf?
Of course it is. He's had so many Jews inside him that he's become one himself.

Why doesn't the molester just give another 10 million to shut up? I'll bet it was Robin Williams who touched his pee pee the most.

In the past 30 years, since Feldman first announced that there were boogiemen pedophiles in Hollywood. 15 fellow actors have come forward, only to have their cases demolishished, due to (cooperation) with Feldman. A number of them are dead.

Feldman likely handed over information to the pedos for his own personal gain

>Robin Williams
I will laugh my ass off if he gets implicated

Steven Spielberg, Michael Eisner, and Jim Henson plus his son.

None. If he were going to do it, he wouldn't be begging for ten million.

((((Feldman)))))

Isn't Robin Williams dead? Also, wouldn't that be about the least surprising name possible?

I have to agree with the faggot. This is what, the third time hes done this in the past 20 years and he still has yet to name names in Pedowood?

Cash grab, if he really wanted "justice" it to name people he would've done it already. According to rumors he's essentially already been payed off by the persons he "wanted" to name amd he plans on pocketing the cash from the kickstarter

On one hand I think it's absolutely likely he was molested, but he does himself absolutely no favours by milking it and trying to get sympathy shekels.

Hell, if he did name names then he'd likely be in for a very lucrative talk show/interview circuit pay day in any case.

In the Matt Lauer Interview today , he said Santa Barbara Police have the names he gave them in 1993. That is Public Records and anybody should be able to get a copy.

Skrillex and that one young looking erotic star have that face too.

geffen? a pedo? david geffen, the dude with a yacht that looks like a star destroyer, that david geffen? seems kinda far-fetched user lol

Hes a pedo.

i know i was being sarcastic.

sbcourts.org/dv/criminal.shtm

He's also not doing himself any favours by starting up that godawful band. He ripped on Haim in the past for doing drugs too much, but how in the fuck can anybody that's not high as shit come up with crap like that?!

No one.
He’s worse than Weinstein.

>Canadian shitposting

Look at this album cover and tell me it's not on par with Michaelangelo's work on the Sistine Chapel.

hooooly shit

allegedly "haim" was raped while filming "lucas" 1986 rapist named "tony" was aprox 42

With Jews you lose

(((rob reiner)))
(((steven spielberg)))

He is pathetic. He cannot see how cringy he is. He wants to make a movie strictly so HE can ACT and try and regain what he knows he has lost...attention and opportunities. He actually wants people to give him 10mil..so he can then make a movie, that he will want to try and make money off of. I mean, he is gonna wanna sell tickets for this movie I am sure. Literally wants EVERYTHING for free. He deserves everything he has right now.

Why doesnt this faggot just do it already? I'm sick of his stupid fucking face. Name names already fucking pussy.

MICHAEL JACKSON'S GHOST!!!

I think the $10m is most likely to help cover the onslaught of legal fees he's going to start facing if he name drops. He HAS been talking about this for years though. Check this out, and listen to that cunt Barbra Walters, trying to silence him because muh Hollywood. youtu.be/rujeOqadOVQ

>named "tony"
not David or David?

fuck wahwah with a rusty shovelblade

Yeah Hollywhore is filled with cunts that don't want to be responsible for their actions.

Joel Schumacher
Rob Reiner
Richard Donner
Stephen Spielberg

I've never donated to kickstarted but if and when Corey is ready he has my money so that he can get his own lawyers to fight people like (you)

#JusticeForCorey
#10DollarsForCOrey
10 dollars so Corey doesn't have to suck any more (dick)

It's almost as if certain people in this world look alike. What a discovery.

STOP SHOUTING

I think Michael Jackson's sperm infiltrated his brain and morphed him into Michael.

is it Genetic or am I being Racists?

The fact that he dresses up as MJ is proof enough that he wasn't molested by him.

Anyway daily reminder to cough up so0me money in Corey's direction to help him get enough to make his hardcore child abuse film which he'll then get sued over and have to give all the proceeds to Hollywood paedophiles.

The dude should have asked folks to help cover his legal cost ONLY and then start spilling what he 'knows'

but nope, this faggot is seeing this as a career move to get his name once again in a credits listing of a 'movie'...this is all he cares about.

He thinks spending 10mil to make a movie is the way to expose this(What fucking chain of theaters would waste their screens on it?)

Nope. I see right through this..but you too stupid too.

you mean his floating underage fuck shack?

>Is this $10m 'movie' just a cash grab on his behalf?
yes

>cough up so0me money in Corey's direction
who has an unhealthy relationship with other people's money?

thanks for looking out for my money
>good poopyfeet

His name is Feldman, user. The Coreys were always Jews.

adweek.com/digital/corey-feldman-nightline-alison-arngrim-marty-weiss-jason-james-murphy-hollywood-pedophilia/

The fact you want sit and watch this fucker 'act' is even more pathetic than you just willing to finance his fantasies .

>Sheen
>Spielberg

When did he start transitioning? He looks like a middle aged lady

youtu.be/RjDJfVbKn1o

youtu.be/z5imiHYoBx4

Seriously look at this nigga, embarrassing
youtube.com/watch?v=BZX7UJSXCiU

Plus Sheen + Geffen, Clive Davis if his bud MJ informed him

Maybe he's waiting for Sheen to drop dead of Aids before naming him

According to AGC he's only gonna name dead guys because he signed an NDA.

Corey Fraudman

Feldman told Megyn Kelly a bit of info about one of the pedos. I wonder if any internet sleuths could use that info to identify the person.

Lets be honest here, Feldman is a has been out of work fag now looking to cash in on the fact Hollywood is falling apart.
In the chaos he is looking to take advantage because everyone knows he knows big names in the pedo world.
This whole thing is a sham for him to make money off of sympathetic idiot anons. He is using his own tragedy as a way to cash in Only a true Jew would do something like that.

HE NEEDS TO NAME NAMES.
HE NEEDS TO START THE FIGHT.
ONLY SEND HIM MONEY WHEN HE NEEDS IT.
HE DOESNT GET A DIME NOW.
NOT UNTIL HE DOES SOMETHING.

Why does he look so pedo himself?

Is it just a rebuff you get after being molested?

subscribe to these legends guys youtu.be/KoKt_0u1JK0

The 10 Mil will kill him as sure as I am a chink from Hongcouver. He is a drug addict who is only grasping to life because of lack of access to drugs. He has literally tried to sell his teeth on ebay for drugs.
(((They))) will give him his money and he will OD shortly after and be silenced forever. Just like Carrie Fischer. Easy out for Hollywood Elites.