Why is Trump such a compulsive liar?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l8ygVV8PVwA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

looks like apple juice or sparkling grape juice desu
also kys

the nigga isn't ordering his own beer at a nightclub that's unbelievable, it's easy to forget about having a champagne once. alcohol in keen anyway.

OMG watch this proof he drinks!!!!

youtu.be/l8ygVV8PVwA

Ever heard of Martinellis faggot?

sure, we should trust anonymous sources claiming that Trump drinks beer

I totally hate that asshole for obvious reasons, but I hate 9000x more the fucking leftist lying agenda

Since when those the world went shitty and started to compile lies instead of facts, this is like the ultimate degeneracy

drumphf

>Bartender in the 90s
>I served him beer
>Remembering any and all you gave alcohol too, including Donald Trump.
Yeah okay. Here's the truth, I know Donald Trump we were business associates and good friends for 11 years. We stopped being in contact with each other after he had a family. One random day he shows up at my door and tells me "user, there were some niggers I saw out on the street, let's go beat them up." So we did. We got our baseball bats, had a good chat while bashing nigger brains and we talked about how much this country is going to shit. He tells me one day he has dreams of becoming President, and so he did.

What an easy way to make a narrative

the media has being fabricating all source of ridiculous lies against trump, that he could literally rape a girl inside a kindergarden classroom at noon, and he could get away with that because no one will belive it

the media who cried wolf is losing the last 1% of credibility it probably had

The bad guys from the Goonies?

>no consequences for his lying for most of his life
>magically at the age of 70 the man will start saying the truth.

I was a waiter in a restaurant and I served a drunk en Donald Trump a jack and coke. Many such cases. Sad.

i believe that he doesn't drink.
I believe that he is a compulsive liar.
Why? its always worked for him.
it worked on Daddy, it worked in business, it worked on hollywood, it worked on 38% of the american people.

So Lara B. Sharp, was a bartender in the 90s, where she claim that she served Trump beer "all the time".
She concludes that Trump is a compulsive liar, because he said he "never had a drink", which she claim to have witness he had.

I'm inclined to believe Lara B. Sharp, Trump does lie a lot. I still like him, though.

My name is Rex Grittman, and up until a few years ago years ago I was a high profile PI in New York. In 1962 I was hired by the then Soviet Union go shadow Donald Trump to ascertain whether, should he ever show an interest in becoming POTUS, he'd be a viable partner for colluding (it turned out he wasn't). Over the following decades up until 2009 when I retired I was never further than 6' from Donald Trump, whether he knew it or not, and I can say with absolute certainty and integrity that in all that time he never once drank a single alcoholic beverage.

Bump

ever heard of fucking sangrias you period drinker? oops somebody called me a liar better call him faggot before we drop the liars and call everybody a faggot anyways. martinellis. the fuck is wrong with you

Its going to far! Lock him up!

Drmpth must pay for his crime of drinking a beer in 1982!

Who cares?
Hillary lies through her teeth all the time but I don’t see this cunt posting that
Drumpff had a beer big fucking deal

>I am better than those addicts
Literally untrue
A person who has never drank alcohol before along with any non addicts are absolutely better then alcoholics

looks like he doesnt sip and is very disgusted by having the wine in his hand