i.imgur.com/T84FPQI.jpg
>E Syria Oct26
i.imgur.com/nOUJvTr.jpg
>SE Syria Oct11
imgur.com/a/q2oaN
>N Hama Oct10
i.imgur.com/E66bVhC.jpg

Developments Oct30
>SDF appoint 70 new Arab commanders in Raqqa, possibly due to pressure from US coalition
>Assad confirms Damas committed to launching political reform, drafting new constitution, holding parlia. and presid. elections in line with UNSC Resolution 2254
>Daraa; FSA cross deconfliction line, SAA score direct hit by ATGM, resulting in death of six rebel fighters, 2 others critically injured
>ISIS begins large scale op to regain control of Al-Omar Oil Field to push back SDF, clashes ongoing, IS has recaptured some territory
>DeZ; More than half of city under SAA control, last phase of op begins, Tiger Forces unit deep inside Al-Jubeileh District leaving only a few neighborhoods to clear
>Syria considers Raqqa an occupied city until it comes under control of SAA, SANA reported, citing govt sources
>Iraqi Armed Forces liberate 21,000+ square km of terr. in Al-Anbar Governorate since launching border offensive last wk
>SAA launch large offensive in NE Hama target HTS positions near Al-Rahjan and capturing several towns
>Astana-hosted peace talks to focus on de-escalation zones, humanitarian issues
>Kurdish parties opposed to Barzani report burning/looting attacks on several PUK offices in the Duhok region, N of Erbil overnight
Prev

kike be gone

They dont work this late.

>Even Russia

Ah yes, because Russia has nothing to gain from making the SDF look worse.

Here's a picture from Raqqa. It's horrible, yes, I agree. But it happens. It's a war in an urban area. Terrorists will take up positions in whatever positions they can. The easiest way to get them out is to blow them up. This will happen again and again.

What would you expect the SDF to do? Run themselves into a meat grinder over and over again until their numbers are depleted?
Sure, that would be fun, but as an SDF commander it's not an ideal scenario.

Yes they do

not even jewish.

> What would you expect the SDF to do?
I expect them to serve their country not steal land with the US and Israel. Fuck off kurd supporter.

Honestly I don't like Spreading shiism and spreading the Islamic revolution, i also don't like when arabs and sunnis play the victim card and talk about MUH EVIL IRAN AND SHIA.

By Allah this is a mess

This
If the kurds were decent human beings there would be no SDF, they would all be in SAA, fuck them. Raqqa isnt free, one terrorist group replaced another terrorist group, basically nothing changed

>I don't like Spreading shiism
why the fuck not?

Im leaving this bread, too israeli for my liking.

Lmao I'm literally not supporting the Kurds. I think they're shit, and should fuck off. I'm saying in this instance, the destruction of Raqqah isn't something to pin on them. But on war in general. Images like I posted, you'll find in Aleppo too. They happen.

Let's say the SDF became a wing of the SAA. Would Raqqah be less destroyed? Would things be less awful than those images?

FUCK ASSAD
MURDERING LIAR AND ENEMY OF THE SYRIAN PEOPLE

seeyou fucking brainlet

I didn't post this all day

it was not directed at you lel !
i expected goyim to post first

thicc

>no Halloween Edition
It’s Halloween in Syria now. Edition should have been Halloween related

>my iD

>Mossadbong keeping his cover up

Whats the use of it?

h0mo

Its not what you personally dont like. Its the fact that with shiism, wilayat al faqih follows. Nobody would have cared if shias just believed what they did in their own private homes.

it's your duty as a muslim ffs.
no wonder takfiri say you're not muslims

>U1g4y
ugly
>g4y
gay
>8U1g4y
Big guy

>>SDF appoint 70 new Arab commanders in Raqqa, possibly due to pressure from US coalition
>SDF appoint 70 new Arab commanders in Raqqa, possibly due to pressure from US coalition
>Assad confirms Damas committed to launching political reform, drafting new constitution, holding parlia. and presid. elections in line with UNSC Resolution 2254

THIS IS WHAT I KEPT TELLING YOU GUYS AND YOU KEPT MAKING FUN OF ME

1. The coalition is all powerful in rebel territories and WILL FORCE SDF to become an arabic 'democracy fighters' force. Allowing Turkey to join against Assad ONCE the Kurdish elements HAVE ALL BEEN PRUGED.

2. Assad KNOWS this and is already preparing to lose power, therefore giving in to rebel demands as the country will slowly turn into a 'democratic' shithole where Christians and allawites are persecuted and Mossad dominates the politics behind the line.

WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN? WHY? WHY?

>The Algerian minister of religious affairs has said that Shias have no right to spread their faith in Algeria, “because that causes sedition and other problems”. “Algeria cannot play host to a sectarian war that does not concern it,” he explained in an interview. “Neither Shiism, nor Wahhabism nor any of the other sects are the product of Algerians, nor do they come from Algeria.
Maybe the same reason you dont want wahabism in algeria.

I said it before i'm not religious, i don't have a marja, i don't pray(نماز).
I'm not like many Iranians who fool themselves, like those girl who claims they are muslim but ignore hijab

Tip: deal with RuMFA said Kurds won't be more than 20% of SDF, it's linked to the recent interparliamentary talks in Sochi and preparing of the new constitution, I've wrote about it earlier.

>/sg/ is one of the most anti-kurd places out there
>bongroach still manages to convince himself everyone is a kurd supporter

Shit

Cut the shit....

ayy could you send me that pic but witouth anything whriten on the board but with the SA flag, if you have that

>thinks there is such a thing as a practising Muslim on /sg/

Can you link to what you wrote? I wasn't in the last thread.

Does it confirm what I'm saying?

There is no intention of allowing shia to take foot in algeria, but algerians don't hate shia or iran, they just see what it's like in iraq.
moroccans (at least the one living in morocco) tend to be the biggest anti shia and anti iranian from all maghreb countries
i don't know why, maybe because the (((king))) of morokike is afraid to face the same fate as the shah so he tries to rally up the anti iranian rethoric

(you)

Few threads back, maybe in the morning, mostly about new constitution. Too lazy to link, if ya want look for it yourself.
Anyway yeah, it somewhat does, you have to be really ignorant and blind to just skip all the political efforts RF and US are pulling off.

or maybe its because Algerians hate Moroccans so much they have no space left to hate the Shia

What you call "anti-kurd" in your burger mentality is actually very pro-kurdish by arab, turkish and iranian standards.
I cant expect you to understand.

the hate is overrated. it's mainly minorities stirring up the problems and of course government posturing.
most people in both sides know that it's not beneficial to keep up the tensions.
If moroccan could stop being such goys it would be beneficial

huwyte and based

>wake up
>turn on your tv (which the state makes you pay for)
>see the absolute liberation of syria
>ass*d being hung live on syrian tv
>ass*dist cucks come back to their cuck shed to see their wives with a kurdish bull
what do?

Late nite /sg/ is cancer, except for the Bosnian and the Egyptian bro.

>giving dawah on /sg/

the last one should be
"realizing that baking israeli bread keep him triggered"

>HTS regain Abu Laffah in NE Hama from Assad-forces

absolutely incompetent

Good night friends.

are you autistic or just b8ing?

Good riddance, please make it permanent.

mentally weak tbqh

Imagine if you had done kurd bread

night my draftdoger

>@147277879
>@147275714

just thought to see if i could make i look like he wrote it with a chalk, ill check back with it in a couple of minutes

Shoo, shoo

Do you think they'll succeed?

At present, as long as SDF and FSA share a border with Turkey Assad can't sleep well. And he won't be able to strike at SDF anything soon. The best he can pull off is seizing back the oil fields and repair what he holds right now but if Russia made a deal with the Burgers to democratize Syria it's over.

Bye bye cool Majoos

Next edition
and from now on everytime he appears i'll bake kurdish editions

I think you are just racist and hate them just because of their ethnicy, while I hate them based on their actions. Besides those 2 guys you replied to are not even burgers, and also I'm mexican, you are insulting my mentality when you don't even know who I am.

What do you mean by the gun? Death threat?

r u eternal arguer talkign about bognroach?

>still not Halloween edition

Gay Tiger/Kuwait breads usually vanquish it

I'm quoting this again because it's too important.

All of these spell Assad's doom. If he accepts to democratize Syria it's over. If the kurds lose SDF, it's also over.

m8-8+8

You should add the previous comment to that pic mate, otherwise people won't know he as talking to a bosnian.

>eternal arguer

I dont hate kurds as an ethnicity as I dont believe that ethnicity exists. Theyre just confused Iranians and Turks.

****Secret Zionist boner for Assad****

it's true though, every week you and american baker go at it for 3 days straight

Yes, completely serious death threats
That is,obviously, the most logical option

I actually like this idea (((arab Baathist))) has about this pan- thing actually this would be great for a grater Europ.
But actually as the eu is working now.
The pan-europism is still a long road to.

Basically its the jews try to split the eu, (((they))) don't want a strong United eu because we wouldn't be pullets of them no more

No wonder the orthodox dont do well in lebanon.

Honestly my personal thoughts are that permanent peace deal will be negotiated in Sochi and Astana formats. Interparliamentary efforts between unified (with some Saudi help, see latest Saudi-RF talks) opposition, will be taken in Sochi most likely, Syrian (mostly loyalists, but also a few opposition-oriented) diplomats and Russian experts will help with writing the new constitution, if you want some insight check articles around 50+ of Syrian constitution for how it works, it's there if I remember well.
On the other hand we have Astana, were slowly the amount of observers will increase and the deescalation zones will be forced stronger (see RuMoD bulletin for peacemaking, available in English)
The only problem is there's currently no diplomatical ground for US-RF discussion, they have to do it unoficially when Lavrov is meeting his counterparts and it would've used something like Geneva format, but it's highly unlikely.
Anyway, when Islamic State is militarily defeated, Astana 7 ends (in 2 dayz), we'll definitely see stronger US-RF cooperation forcing SDF to work with Loyalists. And I believe if RF does it properly, they have a fair chance of changing the constitution in such a way, conflicts in Syria could be avoided for decades. But time will show.

>I actually like this idea (((arab Baathist))) has about this pan- thing
bah, if his spergs are any indication of the average arabs mindset they can never hold it together

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Doc's posts. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of nihilistic cynicism most of the jokes will go over a typical newfag’s head. There’s also Doc’s smug outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from his studies' background, for instance. The regulars can understand this stuff; they, sometimes, have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Doc's posts truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Doc’s existential catchphrase "Tfu on ar*bs” which itself is a cryptic reference to the geopolitical choice of Algeria to move away from the middle eastern ar*b agenda since the end of the cold war. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Doc’s genius wit unfolds itself on their laptop screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Doc tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re able to argue for at least three days and be within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothing personnel kid

> and from now on everytime he appears i'll bake kurdish editions
Wow man, ruining /sg/ for one person. Glad to know im that important.

The guy's gun jams in this video

>the absolute state of brasil

>ruining /sg/
improving /sg/
ftfy

> Yes, completely serious death threats
That is,obviously, the most logical option
He lives in the UK, they take death threats seriously on the net there.

>Thinks "Iranian" is an ethnicity.

t. person that tries to ruin /sg/ for everyone else all the time

>Glad to know im that important.
obnoxious not important

Good to know im the most important user here. Youre dedicating all the bread for me.

Wenn alle so sind wie (((arab Baathist))) sowieso nicht.
Liegt viel daran dass se kleingeister sind.
Und zu sehr wert auf ihren stamm legen. Und eben nicht das übergeordnete ziehl sehen

>important
obnoxious*
Jews>you, unironically

>ziehl