Fate/Kaleid Liner PRISMA ILLYA

Fate/Kaleid Liner PRISMA ILLYA thread.

This is the best fate.

Kuro is very ugly

of course. she has Syrian skin.

Kuro is best gril.
Kuro is love.

Why bother with this 3rd girl?
Kuro and Illya are the only ones that matter.

Better than UBW? Haven't been keeping up.

Why dark skinned girl always slutty in anime?

Is that some kind of allusion of dark skin people as niggers?

She is from Syria. These people are beasts.

are you trying to trick me?

This is your sensei for tonight.

I want to touch Kuro's vagina~

God, normalfags and shitposters have ruined the word senpai for me. I can't help but get irritated whenever I read it or hear it. Sakura saying it dozens of time like the broke cockdoll that she is didn't help at all.

I want to protect Ilya.
I want to protect Kuro.
I want to protect Miyu.
However, I DON'T want to protect Miyu's butt.

This hairstyle and outfit was the fucking cutest.

She's the best and tanned you goddamn faggot

Why was the latest episode felt it had no budget and rushed as fuck seeing the episode could have gone two episode cut.

It's a shame, they are capable of making good episodes but the animation in the last one was not impressive at all.

>this was the episode they decided to fuck up

Because we just can't have good things

Are they cups or toilets?

The last episode indeed seemed a notch worse that the whole season before it.

And, where's the mana restroration scenes?

that butt will save the world

Literally nobody but few retarded Shiroufags care.

I was saying since forever the SL won't give a fuck about this. Shirou ruined the manga and killed it's sales.

a big brother protecting his little sister killed the sales?
what has this world come to

People only cared about this shit for the loli yuri

So the edgy fag killed the manga sales.
The adaptation being shit with loli fanservice killed the anime sales.
Can anything else go wrong?

>Shirou ruined the manga and killed it's sales.
Pretty much. This entire parallel world arc soured me on Prisma Ilya. The beginning of the arc was nice and promising but then it added a lot of undesired elements. The worst part was when the focus of the manga drastically changed to Shirou's point of view. It's ok if you use him to explain Miyu's origin and her "autism" but he overstayed his welcome and we had to sit through more of his bullshit justice speeches.

I want Kuro to restore mana to my penis!

>killed it's sales.
Source?

It's making shitloads of money with loli merch. Anime sales barely matter.

It makes sense that they went full QUALITY on Shirou, his merch won't make shit. Better to save time and money for Illya action.

This season has been hot garbage, did anyone actually want this parallel world chuuni shit.

What's the point of presenting Illya with a huge dilemma if she just goes "I choose both kek"

lol............

But they went full QUALITY drawing loli bodies too, and ruining or cutting out loli fanservice, why is that?

>did anyone actually want this parallel world chuuni shit.
Nobody wanted this you fucking imbecile. Most of us were dreading the adaptation of these last episodes.

>What's the point of presenting Illya with a huge dilemma if she just goes "I choose both kek"
references, dude.

Sales actually went up during the flashback arc. I have no idea where the Shirou killed the manga sales comes from.

How do we fix Illya?

Get her fixed.

We don't. The Flashback arc is over. She's returning to centre stage now.

Speaking of, when is the next chapter due?

Ebin proofs dude.

>Shirou ruined the manga and killed it's sales.
Yeah that's why volume 7, which is 100% flashback, has the highest two week sales in the entire series.

>This is the best fate.
That's not true and you know it.

No. 3rei ruined the series. Julian is shit, flashback arc is shit. It became a shitty edgefest.

>Sales actually went up during the flashback arc
Sasuga fateshitters, you even ruin your spin-off by making it more akin to the main shit of the franchise.

Volume sales never mattered for this series. Anime always sold like shit and manga always sold mediocre.

What matters is merchandise. Shirou isn't selling any.

TFW no Kuro to kiss you. Why even live ;_;

2wei and 2wei herz are the best anime along K-ON s1/s2. Nothing compares to these four.

Are these girls JS or JC?

Good, I don't want to go to jail.

Shirou doesn't sell merchandise but I don't see how his presence would hurt their sales. Hell the last couple years we've had more Prisma merch then ever.

Well, this series probably doesn't even get them 10 percent of what any other, non-loli title in the franchise does, so by that logic they shouldn't even bother to make anime out of it at all.

>make a fun magical loli series with the best action in the Fate franchise
>turn it into generic Fateshit with edge and Shitrou

I can't believe there are people who liked the flashback arc. We had 0 action in almost a year. Fucking zero.

Are Shirou autists really retarded enough to like chapters with nothing but Shirou talking?

>Volume sales never mattered for this series.
If you mean manga volumes this is 100% bullshit.

Wrong. Illya was selling more merch than the main series. Why do you think it got more seasons than any other Fate anime?

You have no idea how popular Illya merchandise is.

Think rationally, and realize anything TM related is fillede with casuals, kids and normal faggots.

Can't you go to jail if you don't help someone who's hurt or dying? At least here it would be criminal to not fuck her and give her all the mana she needs.

It was always selling 30-40k. Which is very mediocre for a manga.

Blame Japan for that. And I also doubt that anyone who unironically likes Shirou is older than 15 so there's no need to worry about them.

>Wrong. Illya was selling more merch than the main series
Hahahahaha
A single Saber fig probably makes more than all Illya merch combined

Prisma wasn't until 3rei happened and fateshitters started orgasming over their badass fag stealing the MC spot.

Saber boom was years ago. Her merch no longer sells very good.

It's about context. For something mainstream like Jump it's mediocre. For CompAce it's great.

Next episode Shirou should just heroically sacrifice himself for Miyu and give main character spot back to the main characters and give screentime for mana restoration scenes and fun things.

That's not quite how it works, you restore her mana as she drains you.

>lolishitters being this mad about Shirou

Every time. Cry more you fucking faggots.

Is Fate the capeshit of Japan?

What I see for the last week is Shiroushitters crying how their best scene in the series was ruined.

Are you sure about that, bro? We still don't know anything about Tanaka, and fucking Angelica hasn't spoken yet.

SL will axe the flashback arc.

Why would you go to jail for restoring mana on a tanned loli?

Go back to your main Fateshit circlejerk thread faggot. It's hard enough to endure the worst part of Ilya without you shitposting.

We need more Kuro x Illya, both in the series and in thread.

>people mention that they fucked up the emotional climax of the series and the best part of the entirety of Prisma
>it's just Shirou's overrated trashy substanceless fight

I seriously hope none of you idiots think that the emotional """"climax"""" of Illya's magical girl spin-off is about fucking Shirou of all people. Who fucking spouts this bullshit?

But it's been Shiroufags crying the last 2 days. As someone who's into prisma mainly for the lolis I was also a bit disappointed with how the episode was handled but nowhere on the level of those who were so hyped for shirou to show up.

>implying we are getting another season

Even if we do it will be another powerpoint presentation like this one.

Keep crying faggot.

I prefer Miyu x Illya, but I respect your choices.

Ainsworth was a mistake

Yeah, if anything the climax comes when Illya, Kuro and Miyu win against the odds and manage to returns to their normal lives in the normal world. Shirou does not belong.

>and the best part of the entirety of Prisma

Said literally no one except for retarded shiroufags who never even cared about the series in the first place.

I was always saying that 3rei is the worst part of the series. Even without Shirou. Julian ruined it by himself.

I was expecting it to be shit since that Gil fight in the last season desu. SL can't animate for shit.

>People are actually happy that SL completely dropped the ball this season and we probably won't get another one
I don't really understand.

Everybody with a brain knows the climax is going to be Illya including berserker card and wrecking Julian's homo ass.

Won't be surprised if anime completely omits the flashback arc.

And I don't understand why people are excited about Shirou taking the center in Prisma Illya.

>thread perfectly fine even with the negative posts
>suddenly Shiroufags appear and the thread turns into a shit flinging contest
See a pattern here? If anything, Prisma Ilya focusing on Ilya and here friends prevented the fateshitters from messing our threads.

Unlikely we will get another season considering they titled this one as the final episode which they didn't in the other seasons.

I'm still hoping I'm wrong though, not so much for the flashback but for what's sure to come after, and just because I want to see and hear more of Illya, Kuro and Miyu.

Although if nothing else we will hopefully get another OVA with volume 8.

They can when they care about the fight. Shitty fights with dudes are crap nobody cares about.

Another season is trash anyway

The lass adaptation that butchers the loli fanservice, the better.

I don't give a shit about the anime. The manga is superior anyway.

Yes

I want old hag love myself.

Entire season for flashback was never an option anyways. This series is nothing but merchandise advertisement. What is flashback going to advertise? Shirou dakis?

We are either getting an anime original end this season or next one will go straight to post flashback action.

At least they dropped the ball hard during the worst part of the spin-off. Even they know when to stop being passionate about their product.

Illya x Kuro x Miyu is nice, and any combination of this is nice, but I most like Kuro. She is just adorable :3

>ever giving a fuck about swordfag and wormslut
The 3rei anime already gave me the most satisfying emotional catharsis I could ever get this season.

And shit feels like I'm flying on a god damn kite.

>few retarded Shiroufags care.
literrally 99% of the fanbase.

FGO showed the true face of Fate fanbase. Shiroufags are a minority. Lolis make the most $. By far.

Unfortunately, the chances are at least a few of the scenes in this episode will get fixed in the BDs.

I was going to mention that 100% percent of Shiroufags are retarded but that number works too.