Sessions has repeatedly testified to the Senate that he knows nothing about any collusion with the Russians

>Sessions has repeatedly testified to the Senate that he knows nothing about any collusion with the Russians
>But the Papadopoulos plea shows that Sessions — then acting as Trump’s top foreign policy adviser — was in a March 31, 2016, meeting with Trump at which Papadopoulos explained “he had connections that could help arrange a meeting between then-candidate Trump and President Putin.”
so I guess he's fucked then

Why do you Jews shill this board nonstop? Focus on saving your families. The shoah is upon you.

sad

talking to russians is not collusion reatard. Collusion would be accepting help or coordinating efforts in the election.

>It also shows that Papadopoulos kept a number of campaign officials in the loop on his efforts to set up a meeting between Trump and Putin, though they secretly determined that the meeting “should be someone low level in the campaign so as not to send any signal,” itself a sign the campaign was trying to hide its efforts to make nice with the Russians.
WHAT ARE YOU HIDING

Someone mentioning something could potentially occur at a meeting is not an act of collusion you stupid mongrel shill.

re-read my post

I'm pretty sure I've heard Sessions swear that there was no communication with the russians that he knew of, not just no collusion.

>Not illegal to talk to Russians

If so Bill and Hillary are fucked.

Don't ask how I know, but

Papadopoulos was wearing a wire for the past four months as part of a plea bargaining deal.

>said the Russians want to meet with trump
>proof of collusion

Nigga how can they collude if they didn’t even meet.

What did you have for breakfast 500 some odd days ago? if you don't recall, we might lock you up!

Could this guy look any more Irish? Someone put this retard in a boat and send him back.

>im pretty sure
>no source given

fucking lib retards

Sounds like Popodongolong was trying to save his own ass. Notice he's the only one to enter a "guilty" plea?

So Trump will fire Sessions and sessions flips on Trump

it's too late over here.
do you remember his hearings any different?

>wanting to have a good relationship with earth's other thermonuclear superpower
>collusion
alllllllrighty then

>it's too late over here.
>do you remember his hearings any different?

then go to bed. He said he never met with russians, then people said he did, then he said he never met with them as part of trump campaign. That's the end of sessions involvement in the story

Relating to the campaign. This is the qualifier Sessions used in his testimony. Blues believe that THE 2016 IS ALL THINGS ALL PLACES ALL TIMES MADAME PRESIDENT FOREVER AND EVER AMEN, so Sessions being photographed by an ethnically Russian papparazzi blogger in 1993 would constitute lying to Congress.

The ACLU tried to get him disbarred with this logic.

OH SHI-

Where we're going we don't need evidence.