Where are these shills coming from?

Where are these shills coming from?

Israel.

Jews.

where are these shills who make shill threads coming from

I don't know but they are out in full force and there are happening's a foot.

Its literally Israel. You know the shills that blame soros for 18 billion? Yeah those are israeli shills too.

Comped? Israel.

Cat posters? Israel.

All of the shills are by Israel or Pro zionist orgz.

99.9% of the so-called "shills" you see posting on Sup Forums are just shitposters baiting for (You)s

In order to get rid of them, you have to ignore them. But this is a seemingly impossible task for most of the people on this board. As long as their desire for attention is fed, they'll continue to smear shit all over the place.

>shills on Sup Forums
o nos

t. jew

SJW discords, CIAniggers, ADL, GCHQ and reddit

NO.. this is not true. The people like me creating new threads are trying to get the word out and change some minds out there on Sup Forums. There was some big news released today that makes it much more possible that Trump will be connected to all the Russian collusion. We are just getting the news and links to articles out there to change some minds here and try to fight all of the hatred and intolerance on Sup Forums.

this

Not everyone is a shill. Some people just like to laugh at Trumpanzees trying to spin the story that today is a good day for Trump.

sometimes this is true but generally i shit post to prove how dumb ideologues are.

Pic related looks like such a waste of resources. They should've been designing better helmets instead of larping around the streets.

fpbp
Image related.

leftypol

pretty sure i fucked one of those chicks or both.
who knows anymore...

>everyone that disagrees with me/isn't 100% behind Trump is a shill
this is almost as sad as the lefties calling everyone they don't like hitler/a nazi

this

Maybe if the MODS DID THEIR FUCKING JOB A LITTLE HARDER WE WOULDN'T HAVE A RUINED BOARD

JIDF

This has to be one of the worst arguments ever. Nobody who says the top statement says anything under it

truth is right there. I know because i make those thread sometimes for the keks (didnt do it today though). of course anybody who isnt a total newfag knows that pol reply to every baits even the most unoriginal shitty ones

Soros shelled out $18 billion dollars to support the left. Shills get paid to ruin this site and push degeneracy further. The normies will even start to notice and get rattled a bit, may be even wake some up.