youtu.be/WV9J6sxCs5k
bbc.com/news/world-europe-26079957
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

GLUMPF!

IMPEEEEEEEEACH!

Drumpf is done this time.

2016 faggot

It will make him sing about drumpf

Cant wait for this to lead to Podesta's lobbying group because the work he did lobbying in Ukraine at that time was for Tony Podesta. and Tony podesta just resigned from the Podesta Group today. Its all going to go back to the DNC and Hillary

>2016 faggot

The government of Ukraine that paid Manafort was disbanded in 2014.

It's Drumpf and his magical time machine again!

I'm literally not even surprised that Manafort got outed. Back when he was still campaign manager Sup Forums was meming the shit out of him as being a sketchy dude. Guess you memed too hard.

Anyone sane knows it's fucking nothing.
Isn't all this really just about muddying the waters and creating a bunch of "scandals" to try and make these 4 years go by before Trump can do anything

Read the indictment. They have him for crimes up to 2016.

Besides, the point is not whether he committed a crime during the campaign. The point is whether he is aware of ANY other crimes by anyone else that the FBI might be interested in hearing in exchange for a reduced sentence.

I don't know if people are actually retarded or just pretending. The Illegally laundered money was through 2016 obviously because he still had it and was still lying about it, he wasn't working with a foreign government in 2016, that was up to 2015.

Trump campaign staffer Papodopoulos pleads guilty to lying about Russia contacts.
Trump campaign manager arrested for Conspiracy against the US
Sup Forums on maximum damage control

I didn't say they had him on working with a foreign government up to 2016, I said they have crimes up to 2016, which they do.

My point wasn't to say that he was working for a foreign government in 2016, it was to respond to your post where you seemed to imply that Donald wasn't associated with Manafort at the time that Manafort was engaged in illegal activities with the time machine remark.

That's my first post in this thread. Trump doesn't know everything about him, and let him go after the primaries when people were talking about Manafort's money issues.

Trying to make Trump complicit in Manafort's laundering of money he got and kept secret from 2006-2015 is beyond retarded.

This isn't Paul's first rodeo. Everyone will be acquitted except for fuccboi Papadopolous.

Manafort would never snitch, especially since there's probably nothing to snitch about in the first place.

Who the fuck is Manafort?

>Conspiracy against the US
>Didn't read the charges

SCREMPF!!!!

The guy who put a bullet in the head of the 'contested convention' meme through /old-fashioned politics/.

>Who the fuck is Manafort?
>What is collusion and conspiracy?
>Who the hell is Trump?
>Does anyone really believe the shit coming out of my keyboard?

He was the definition of sketchy and everyone knew it. You can tell just by listening to him talk for five minutes.

Beyond that, though, we even knew about his dealings with Ukraine back then so it's not like any of this is exactly shocking. The only thing remarkable about this news is that he's finally getting charged for it.

Where is your meganon now faggots? Lmao

It's amazing how this election lifted the lid on so many snakes, from both sides.

Hopefully the end result is a more sceptical public, and political parties screening their employees a bit better

>guy working with Trump hides his money
>"WHY DIDN'T TRUMP KNOW ABOUT IT!?"

really gets the neurons firing. Funniest thing about all this is in no way does it prove or really even imply that Trump ever colluded with Russia which is what the dems were hoping to prove, but nothing burger after nothing burger has caused the dems to become desperate and run on anything they find, even if its crimes of the campaign manager that he committed years ago.

Either way, its a good thing these rats are being brought to the light, Trumps campaign manager was caught and probably Hillary's as well. I mean, does anybody look at john podesta and think, "yeah that guy is a clean slate."

The "government" overthrown were literally Russian puppets being paid by the Kremlin. Why do you think they'd let a useful asset like Manafort go to waste?

the absolute definition of gaslighting in this post

Your "meme magic" won't make Bobby Three Sticks go away, kiddo~

Trump's campaign was run by a Russian shill.

Hahahahaahh
Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahhahahaha

Sup Forums is in a massive denial rage right now.

Hahahahaha
hhahahaha
AHhahahahahahahahah
hAHhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

And the Trump admin promptly fired his ass once they learned of this misconduct.

Meanwhile Podesta and Clintons are gong to get dragged down instead of Trump for their dirty dealings with Ukraine and Russia. Libs really goofed when they decided to pursue this path.

Truly the best timeline we are living in.

Yeah, I think this is what Muller is going for. A couple token convictions for shit that occurred long before the elections and doesn't implicate either party or either candidate, but involves people in both campaigns (Manafort and Podesta). Our federal government comes out looking squeaky clean, Muller can honestly say he did his job, and we don't start down the path of looking for foreign spies behind every election since FDR.

The downside is they'll probably not bootyblast Clinton over Uranium One. It's possible that the feds will fuck over Uranium One itself, but Clinton will probably walk away from it.

reminds me of the daily reminder that hillary would be our president. good times. anyway, fuck off OP

All this liberal confidence that Trump is in trouble will just make it more beautiful when liberals realize Mueller has been on trumps side all along. Do liberals really think trump would hire mueller to investigate himself?

>ANY other crimes by anyone else that the FBI might be interested in hearing in exchange for a reduced sentence
If he had then today would not have happened, Manafort would have cut a deal for immunity in exchange for that information - no way manafort would take a deal of reduced sentence in exchange for information that takes down Trump or any of his inner circle. So Mueller doesnt think Manafort has anything on trump or anybody near him. Arresting Manafort for tax evasion is the booby prize - he went fishing for the great white whale and caught a halibut.

>Russian puppets
Jeez I forgot that they were elected
Good thing we made sure that the new leader wasn't elected
youtu.be/WV9J6sxCs5k
bbc.com/news/world-europe-26079957
How much do you get paid?

That's not what they're going to try to do. Manaforts crimes may have nothing to do with Donald. What they're going to try to do is to see if he knows anything more about the campaign or the people associated with it.

Explanation for that could be simple. Maybe they don't care what Manafort has to offer because they already have information from Papadopolous or whatever he's called.