Remember /pol. No matter how hard they shill they cannot even slightly affect this place...

Remember /pol. No matter how hard they shill they cannot even slightly affect this place. They're out in full force today. Give them Hell.

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/0wKxdLn/337535680-full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on-fighting-trump.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can confirm.

Still a newfag but have lurked and posted a few times.

Decided to shitpost today for the first time since I figured it would be easy to come up with just slightly false narratives with the indictments.

Literally called a shill and 0.02 to my account every fucking time.

Sup Forums is impossible.

I’m going back to trolling youtube comments sections on libshit channels.

Return to reddit.

eat a bucket of aids, faggot

We are just trying to spread the word of how corrupt Trump is. We'll keep creating threads all night and all day. The news today is BIG news and is the first step on the road to impeaching Trump.

Jews did 9/11, assassinated JFK, and murdered Christ.

It ain't your daily dose of Sup Forums till you get BTFO'd

GIVE THEM *burp* HELL MORTY

Kindly guzzle fluoroantimonic acid and die.

the only way to stop pol would be to shut off the entire world and never have another happening or news story.
pol isnt what you think it is, pol isnt a centralised mouthpiece, you feed pol and whatever survives is the truth. if you feed pol shillposts and shitnews stories then theyll be exposed.
the reason the JQ, race and magic have become the predominant message on pol is because those are the things that cant be debunked, pol didnt start as racist, nature decided it was racist

Pol really likes jerking itself off

>You're not worthy of my time
>So I decided to write this essay on the topic
Really initializes the ole cashews

FUCK OFF LEFTIES!!!

docdroid.net/0wKxdLn/337535680-full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on-fighting-trump.pdf

Shariablue AMA

Shariablue AMA 2nd thread

Yeah, the shillfags are giving it a solid go, but failing again as always.

Really, at what point do the attempts to change the landscape of Sup Forums end? When does the left finally accept it has been beaten? Seriously, they're like the walking fucking dead, long gone but still moving about trying to push their shitty corrupt nonsense on anyone who can hear them.

I look forward to seeing leftism get buried in the next year.

Fuck these cocks

YOU

i just come here to call people niggers

>implying shilling isn't just paid shit posting
>implying shitting into an ocean of shit makes a difference

Hivemind, ho!

How do you know these aren't larpers in turn, trying to rile you up? Like telling the retarded kid that someone called him a name.

If Sup Forums shall survive for a thousand years, men will still say that this was our finest hour.

this is one my favorites. and who says free market capitalism doesn't work ?

This is more accurate than most want to believe. Good comment friend. Have an upboat.

Ever since Israel false flagged charlottesville Jews have been shilling nonstop.

where do people even find these gigs, is it all word of mouth?

Because the man is eternal

I don't know why the shills keep trying. It never works.

“If you’re catching flak, it means you’re over your target.”

Sup Forums contains all the ideas and ideologies everyone else is too afraid to think/say
It's got communists, anarchists, anarcho communists (wtf how stupid right) fascists, traditionalists, Christians, atheists, etc. And they're not "living in peace"
They're saying what they believe
They're duking it out
Trial by fire is what Sup Forums provides for any and all ideas
Nothing is sacred
Nothing is protected
Nothing is beyond our reach

I've noticed this as well, they're bringing everything they've got right now.

I wonder why though.

I don't understand it. How have they not obliterated this board yet? You'd think 100 people working 8 hour days could do the job. And you'd think somebody would be willing to pay that much.

What the fuck is an upboat you retard

I figure it's Podesta
They know

>how are they not winning
1. The truth will always win (and I refuse to believe otherwise.)
2. They only make money when they get (You)s or other replies.

Long live GKOTUS

This
At least half of shills are Sup Forumsacks larping and shitposting ironically for easy (you)s.

>I'm going back to trolling youtube
Oh you'll be back.

This guy gets it

>Remember /pol. No matter how hard they shill they cannot even slightly affect this place. They're out in full force today. Give them Hell.

This made things quite a bit better (pic related)

>implying that screenshot isn't some retard larper in it for the (You)'s
how new are you?

some things never change

Trying to preemptively cause confusion / disarray to mitigate disaster, could be. I love this place. It's supposed to be chaotic, but it's more like memory foam: you can beat and crush it all you want, and all it does is pop right back into its original shape the moment the non-stop pressure's off.

Sure, but they're always here. It's the other half that makes them noticeable.

Can non memebers do this?

Lol, you're here forever, poor newfag. Get used to it.

Returning here for a job is a pure masochism. Don't you know that this place is opinion-proof. Its just a reflection of reality.
To actually change something here you need to change reality first.

Why have you got the British Broadcasting Corporation filtered?

>murder a Christ
>Jew murder Jew

Implying its something bad.

They're all D.C. rejects. D.C. is like a gold-rush town for every millennial who wants to know what the ballsack of power smells like at point blank. Of course, the halls next to the halls of power have much fewer vacancies than aspirants. The misshapen angry nerd virgins who scrape by 3 to a drab Arlington one bed are who sift into the dark and humid valley of David Brock's mangy ass crack, and take up employment as inept paintballers, shooting at the giant, glorious billboards or revealed truth that Sup Forums organically farms every minute of every day.

My god, it's fucking true. Were going to become so tech-illiterate that it'll all be literal magic to the peasants whilst coders become the new overlords. Scary times ahead.

>thinking the overall complexity won't run us techies over like a US army convoy as well
You're a fool. How do you effectively fight things like proprietary (((algorithms))) that bury things goyim aren't supposed to see?

What an idiot.
Trolling Sup Forums is actually rather easy. All you have to do is flood it with unrelatable, irrelevant memes like >pic related, making the users feel socially isolated as a result.
Then what happens is that either they give up lurking or turn schizo.