What are going to do against Soros built antifa mech-suits on Nov. 4th?

What are going to do against Soros built antifa mech-suits on Nov. 4th?

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/antifa-leader-november-4th-millions-antifa-supersoldiers-will-behead-white-parents/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/purple revolution/
youtube.com/watch?v=GXl8vRmLeJk&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=5Dm7yVTbJo4
nytimes.com/2017/10/17/business/george-soros-open-society-foundations.html
theguardian.com/business/2017/oct/18/george-soros-gives-18-billion-dollars-open-society-foundation
discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237
infowars.com/buzzfeed-crew-shocked-to-learn-they-have-low-testosterone-levels/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Let me guess (((twitter))) doesnt block these terrorists accounts?

Why are they targeting small business owners?

>supersoldiers

They all had a super potent strain of marijuana, designed by El Chapo himself, injected right into their veins.

Nov 4 is literally bait to get the right to murder someone to serve as an example of how dangerous the right is.
Dont fall for this shit.

>Tom Bloke
That's a man's name.
>oi dave, see that bloke there? 'names "tom", give 'im a nudge

Leftist super soldiers? So like, men with below average strength?

These retards can't even make a fist

>why are they targeting small business owners?

so that those small business owners vote Trump 2020 just in case they didnt vote last time =)

troll accounts, fucking hell Sup Forums stop trusting gatewaypundit

>Kill all blacks
Not okay
>Gas all Jews
Not okay
>Behead all whites
Perfectly fine

This is just going to be the opposite of Charlottesville.

Any idiot who goes out on November 4th and does something stupid is just going to convince other lefties that they are nuts. Any type of organized violence at this point is a fail. No one likes groups of people causing property destruction.

kill yourself shill rat

>almost every single one is white
How did it get this bad?

Oh shit bro, we messed with the wrong type people

please happen

This, which is a reminder that all posts here on Sup Forums leading up to event encouraging you to "arm up" and to go out and get in a fight are shills trying to entangle us in the PR disaster that November 4th will be. Stay safe, stay protected and the let the animals mess themselves in the street.

guys you got a big fish to fry!!!! we found the leader!!!1!1

Unless some overzealous guy on the right does some stupid shit preemptively, Nov. 04, 2017 will be the biggest thing that never happened.

BETTER WATCH OUT

I'm willing to bet that every one is from a middle class family too. i.e. never suffered any real adversity in their lives.

We should all be scared...

I'm the real antifa commander Keal Pearson.

not even one could bench 135. why are lefties so soft?

can't stop cackling over this
are they all getting face tattoos that say FUCK YOU DAD in comic sans

"yeah, let's kill some fuckin nazis. who's a nazi? DEFINITELY my dad, he's such a prick, working ten-hour days to put food on the table and keep the lights on. chump. and the guy at the corner store. fucking fascists charge 7$ for a bottle of Barefoot on Tuesday and 10$ on wednesday. so let's start with this...all Dads are bad. and fuck white people. and anyone that wants me to pay for anything. so let's just have a great big riot. i want you to tell everyone at your kombucha brewing class about this. i'll make sure we have enough slingshots and exacto knives."

I'd be careful who you accuse of being children..

the people in that photo definitely look like they'd be better in a scrap than the people in the post you're replying to. Even the chick.

O-Okay, user. Whatever you say.

Oh fuck guys, they're getting ready...

>filename
Kek'd

just remember WHanons words.
just stay home, and (((they))) will blame themselves

>incoming salt ;)

>Anarchist group
>Leader

What did they mean by this?

Indeed, look at these proud specimens of the white warrior race. Goddamn sexual tyrannosaurs, every one.

>stone calls someone a scumbag
>banned
>antifa guy says he's going to behead white people
>justifiable

>supersoldiers
this is satire right?

I mean, you can keep posting whatever pictures you want, but it's still pretty clear the right aligned people would have the upperhand in any tilly you went looking for.

And that's not even counting the frankly hilariously lopsided count of firearm ownership.

>women don't hold men back during political discourse and or partisan combat.

Isn't it actually difficult to shill this narrative given the fact that any major war ever has always ever been fought by a single sex? Yet you guys are going to shill numale shit unto the ends of the earth while trying to twist the narrative away from the amount of guns republicans and independents own and the logistics of a civil war in hypothetical in the first place?

I mean, you're projecting if you're not you know /ourguy/ reverse shilling to keep our edge up. Sup Forums has private discords devoted to that shit and you'd be surprised how much shit they get done.

This generation of kids is so overtly spoiled, limp wristed and pathetic, that I can't even believe you'd be willing to blatantly lie for money on a place called the internet.....

>antifa chimp out funded to the tune of EIGHTEEN BILLION SOROS SHEKELS

this is where i'm at
like this guy has been sitting in the same spot snorting anesthesia and drinking moonshine, he just stands up for the first time in two weeks, wobbles over and hits his head on the moulding, and when he comes to he thinks a nazi came into his house and whomped him, so he rolls over to his phone and hits twitter like a satellite re-entering earth's atmosphere spewing bullshit that makes no sense, he thinks he's got the power of prophesy

it's poetry

AWFULLY HOT

COFFEE POT

Has anyone else notice that actual white american young people are all a bunch of shit sucking marxist scum?

Commies hate small business owners. They think all small businesses are fascist by nature. Must be coincidence how I was just reading a comment thread on an indie folk song about this very thing.

most aren't m8

Whadda we want?
REVOLUTION
When do we want it?
ON THE 4TH OF NOVEMBER, BUT NOT TOO EARLY.

I reckon I could handle two or three of this guy in a duffy. No problem.

Total testosterone = 200

has anyone noticed that the only thing remotely good about the Dominican republic is that it attempts to be a republic.

All virgins and despite nobody seeing their genitals since they stopped wearing diapers at the age of 10, they will tell you that they were victims of rape. All of them.

You're forgetting that americans carry guns, britfag

Purple Revolution threads for anyone interested:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/purple revolution/

Predictive programming for the assassination/impeachment of Trump. Take note of any purple motifs that you see.

youtube.com/watch?v=GXl8vRmLeJk&t=

youtube.com/watch?v=5Dm7yVTbJo4

Don't forget the 18$ Billion that Soros donated to his Open Society Foundation. It's connected to the Purple Revolution that he and other enemies of Trump are planning.

>nytimes.com/2017/10/17/business/george-soros-open-society-foundations.html

>theguardian.com/business/2017/oct/18/george-soros-gives-18-billion-dollars-open-society-foundation

George Soros and Open Society connections:
>discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237

I am spartacus

Sadly, there may be numerous false flag attacks. I hope not though.......

>>supersoldiers
Fuckin'ell
Three reasonably fit lads could clean that lot out in under five minutes.
LMFAO

Where's the original video of these people dancing?

ne ja sam Spartak

>RRRREEE HE TALK MEAN BOUT MURICA

I didn't know drinking cum cocktails gave you super human abilities.

Based on his profile he's trolling in hopes that news orgs will make stories about his tweets and give him attention.

And if he's not then I've got a surprise for his supersoldiers (nu-male)

oh shit

funny that's how dad goaded me into sucking him off

1488 when

Moved from Chicago to Orland Park? Really?

That's not the original; the real one has the highest test being over 900. Why did someone edit that?

ah yes, the Sup Forums secret agent

>alt left super(((soldiers)))

No. It is the perfect opportunity for Trump to declare martial law and arrest all people in alphabet agencies, using the military. Nov. 4th will work in our favor, not theirs.

>Sup Forums spams a false flag for the 4th
>will find nothing happens
>some sperg will grab a twitter screenshot of a random mugging and claim it was the attack
>Sup Forums will circlejerk

AS IS TRADITION

What ever happened to the leaf?

I don't know about the video, but you can have the supersoldier strategies in action

Not convincing. Up your game. (You) for effort.
infowars.com/buzzfeed-crew-shocked-to-learn-they-have-low-testosterone-levels/

>infowars
>the bastion of truth

Make sure to buy your next batch of super male vitality, sheep!

Since when did spurdo have a twitter?

>my benis will xploge on andifas baces

Im pretty sure I can beat up the entire first 3 rows by myself and Im 60+ yrs old (semperfi)

I count 6 with their thumbs inside.

>Antifa warrior photographed in his secret mountain preparing for the battle.

>a response this sad!
Literally all over the internet. Stay virgin, soyboy.

Low energy. Sad. Double dose on that vitality.

Nobody is going to pick this guy up? What a vile threat

This fat fuck would beat the shit out of you and any britfag

Last I heard he was painting tunnels on walls making white seniors crash into them.

> (OP)
>Nov 4 is literally bait to get the right to murder someone to serve as an example of how dangerous the right is.
>Dont fall for this shit.
QFT

This. It's obvious as fuck.

thats ok we have the entire city rigged. dont go underground pol.

Didn't see Missouri on there. Guess my Saturday will be boring

I read it in his voice.

Jews own the large companies

Well to be fair they probably can't throw a punch hard enough to break their thumb anyways.

>Plz come to discord it's so based. Never mind the fact they record everything for profit.

tell em
Sup Forumsblart would fucking smash bong buttholes

>ANTIFA super soldiers

>just hanging out at a regular rally
>not holding up muh black power fists and pretending they're gonna go BASH THE FASH

Uh huh. We got a lot of frail old grandpas on our side too. Why not mock them as well?

I would honestly love to put some of these scumbags down in the streets. I'm drawing a line in the sand.

How tho? Most on the right have trigger discipline. The Left have proven they do not.