Is race-mixing wrong when it creates a happy and wholesome family?

Is race-mixing wrong when it creates a happy and wholesome family?

Yes

Not at all. Love and committment crosses racial boundaries many times.

Yes. Niggers must swing.

Spotted the shitskin

Races are not genetically comparable. We should always remain separate unless at war with each other.

this

I once had a liberal female teacher in college who was all up in arms and pissed off that some white male she knew traveled to thailand and fucked skinny asian pussy

It seems to me that when a negroe fucks white pussy liberals love it but when a white guy goes to tiland to fuck asian pussy liberals hate it

Thats because to that white girl the negro acts like a man and attracts her. The whites guys just perv out on underage girls that they pay to abuse. Its completely different.

Yes because it never does create a "wholesome" family. I bet that nigger punches that poor brainwashed woman. She deserves it tho, being such a retard.

who do you think has gets more white immigrants US or you?

point taken

Learn something on pol everyday

I don't think so, but Sup Forums is not one person OP

>Is genocide wrong when whites hate themselves anyways?
Kike. sage

>I bet that nigger punches that poor brainwashed woman.
Damn cuz you like the Finnish Tocqueville for our modern age

Not always. I wish I had that screenshot of that female Asian athlete on facebook with like 300 middle aged white women saying they didn't get why everyone thought she was pretty and she was homely at best. At least a couple of them acknowledged she was there to play a sport lol. Fucking women.... Insecure and neurotic to the core.

Women aren't capable of honest self-reflection. It's really that simple.

>Is race-mixing wrong when it creates a happy and wholesome family?
It depends what you're trying to create...dumb or smart kids? Asian/Jew spectrum makes smart kids. Niggers create niggers.

>American's all the same
who but our greatest ally could be demeaning us so

Is running into traffic wrong if it's a near Miss but no one dies?

seriously get out of the fucking road Jamal
>respect is earned
by getting a car with all the lights working

his hat is missing an E

What ever you say mr 56%

Those kids will have serious identity issues and a deep hatred of their parents, and they'll probably end up getting knocked up by niggers as that culture will accept them more.

It's not fair on the kids, and race-mixing just destroys the good traits of each race, (speed and explosiveness of the nigger, intelligence and empathy of the white whore).

It is always degenerate, and every knows it deep down, that feeling of instinctive disgust you repress.

Lol holy shit look at those ugly little mongols, jesus they are going to have a hard time in life when they grow up.

Yes

Implying that your not a mongol.

Show us your flag south american

nice larp fellow mongrel

It fucks with the genes as long as they don't breed it's fine.

This. There may be other problems with identity and what-not but if you don't care about that then you should at least care about your kids being butt fucking ugly as sin, which most mixed race people are.

Yes, it's always wrong

I mean, that's pretty funny

No but it so frequently ends with the mom on gibs and the dad not around. And the kids tend to not end up right, psychologically or criminally. I wouldn’t have a problem with this couple though, he seems blue collar and based.

HIDE ALL BAIT THREADS. DO NOT REPLY TO BAIT THREADS. SAGE ALL BAIT THREADS. COME ON Sup Forums! STOP FALLING FOR THESE COMMIE KIKE TROLLS.

She was probably more pissed about how going to Thailand is all about sex tourism and taking advantage of young, desperate women.

a woman that fat isn't going to produce healthy intelligent offspring no matter who she marries. the kids are better off being mixed race, that way they'll live their lives held to lower standards.

>Love crosses racial boundires
What a faggot, love doesn't exist. It literally is our brain drugging us enough so we feel like liking the other person in order to procreate. If the final means of love is to procreate, why do it with low quality genomes? Thus racemixing is always wrong, if you have the quality genes

If you were an average white man and had three children with an average white woman, odds are, one child would be average like you, one would go to college and become a nurse or a programmer, and one would work a minimum wage job or join the military.

If you were an average white man and had three children with an average black woman, odds are, one would work in customer service, one would be a janitor and one would live on government subsidies their whole life.

Are you really implying happy and wholesome families really need to take and post online these kinds of cringe pictures?

>Rich & Creamy
alrightythen

If you have to compare yourself with fucking Mexico it's clear what level you are on as a country.

>pure cane sugar
>dark eyes
>brunette with dyed blonde hair

No, race mixing isn't wrong

Who cares about racemixing, the only problem I have with it is if it's a hood rat, I've seen good white girls ruined by white hood rats too. I have a black neighbor with a white wife and he's a nice as fuck guy, why would I hate him?

i suppose this is more about the average skin color
don't try to apply Sup Forumss racial scale on normie stuff
it either doesn't work or somebody dies in the progress

I don't care if someone closes to date other races, but if some woman ends up sucking off the system because daddy is not paying, l have a problem with it. Also l am so sick and tired of it being promoted as normal,and preferable. It isn't.

That’s clever, not gonna lie

Of course it is.

that's actually cute.

I don't care who fucks whom unless they deliberately breed and raise niggers

Could leddit please fuck off already?

Thank you rick n morly

It's not the kids' fault, nigger. If he's a good fucking father and provides for his own, why do you care who he has kids with?
At least it's not some virtue signalling meme couple or your average single mom with a black eye.

It's not the roach's fault either. I squash it either way. We are what our parents made us. The kids can blame their mother when the right wing death squads come get them.

>Love and committment crosses racial boundaries

Fuckin meatbag thinks he's something in the universe

This is your final warning,

STOP TALKING ABOUT MY SISTER NOW.

Continue to focus your attacks on Wolfenstein, ignore Vegas and don't send me pictures of my sister getting BLACKED.

We will open a lawsuit at anytime, you will not be warned.

Man, imagine being all comfy sleeping in warm liquid, listening to a distant heartbeat playing soothing musi AND BANG, you find yourself lying on cold asphalt in deafening noise. That must suck.

Their kids will have identity issues for their entire lives. Nothing wholesome about condemning your offspring to live in the gap between two vastly different races.

Real hardcore coming from a country too scared to stand near each other at a fucking bus stop.

Black and White Marriages on average lead to more divorces.

>can blame their mother when the right wing death squads come get them
wouldn't that proof the liberal narrative about the right?
don't get me wrong
i personally don't give a flying fucking muffin about who breads with whom or what
but this doesn't mean i like it
neither do i like getting the shit shoved in my face 24/7

It is very dangerous for a white woman to ever procreate with a black man.
They should show this in high school

The only mix I dont think too bad is white+hispanics(latinos). That mix can make white kids, with niggers is trash.

Does that Jew show say that?

It's a white thing. You wouldn't understand.

If you don't care about the environment your children will grow up in, you don't care about your children. If you don't care about your children, you should be gassed with the other trash.

T. Cuckold

Asians + Jews....bad news.

>when
In anyone chooses someone from outside his/her own race there's no happiness nor wholesomeness, only a feeling of inadequacy, rejection and desperation, symptoms of a sick society producing sick individuals.

sick individuals shouldn't spread their sickness further in the illusion that further wrongs will make their own right

but i do care about the environment
i recycle and don't litter
and if i see somebody littering i'll shake my head and move on instead of telling the individual that what he does isn't ok
why?
simply because its pretty fucking obvious and not worth my time
can't fix stupid and so on and so forth
>inb4 this isn't about trash
same can by applied to niggers and race mixers

he just knows she'll pay the toll

they're like niggers that way... they can't see the future and consequences of their actions.

>1 POST BY THIS ID

Shill detected. Back to neogaf with you.

pls twist you neck 180° very quickly

All it takes for degeneracy and evil to win is for good men to do nothing. There's no difference in silently disagreeing and silently agreeing. If you see someone littering, you should tell them to pick it up.

What ever the white male does is bad and evil, double standards dont apply.

kek this guy seems like a good dude
nice family

Is fucking little girls wrong when it makes someone happy?

Samefag in multiple threads. Sad.

Black coffee + White Sugar = Half and Half? I have news for these niglets

Of course it isn't. Intent and perceived result is all that matters. It not like things can be bad in themselves, that would be crazy objective morality.

y'all got some more memes on race mixing especially asian mixing

No.

yes, it's fine and your children can be well adjusted and attractive

>y'all

Nice paradox.

he's dead jim

This picture, top kek

Of course mixed race kids is wrong... Look at those two little retard nigger mutts..

Dont you realize that all the crybaby internet fuckheads on reddit are those things all grown up?

No it’s not wrong.

Someone nuke us, we don't deserve to live.

This just shows that these two are fucked up and the woman is only fucking a nigger to get people to oogle them on the street..

classic 5/10 attention whore

>O BEAUTIFUL FOR SPACIOUS SKIES
>GOD SHED HIS GRACE ON THEE

>1 post

>1 post

Wholesome families are not mixed race. And sometimes, even cross cultural. It's a recipe for conflict with values and extended family unity/ harmony.

i recently saw a kid thats only 25% black
>still looks like a nigger
such a waste of the other japanese and white genes mixed in the little mongrel

If it wasn't being pushed by the media and ruling class I could forgive the odd racemixer, especially if they had a happy relationship and stable family, but it IS pushed in the media and so there are long term and catastrophic consequences for it over the long term. Thus, they must all be condemned.

>This is not because failed sociel ethnic policy in USA

>1960: all niggers are not people, minorities has no rights
>2010: all whites are racists, lets embrace ideology of degeneration