Danganronpa 3

You're next, Kaede

What's her name again?

child mcmurderer

Worst girl

Naegi is the mastermind.
His reason is the inverse of Nagito's reason to be ultimate despair. He believes that Hope is nothing but a stepping stone to despair.

>all waifus dead
>juzo is gay
DELETE IT KODAKA

Chiaki took the execution like a fucking boss.

She's alive, stop doubting her

You won't be saying that when she comes back as the mastermind

>not including Cumaru

So, basically Junko

Chisa "Killing spree at Chuck E. Cheese's" Yukizome

>Juzo is gay
>Chiaki is dead
Thank god everything is just an anime or i wouldnt be able to contain the suffering

So who will be the lucky boy(Or girl, come guys its 2016) to be Kaede's love interest?

She is worst girl regarless of everything

Quick, Sup Forums prove you're not a Kodacuck.
What's your biggest problem with this series and/or how would you fix it?

After going through the first half of DR0, I have to ask - why do people like her again? In 1 you're lucky to see her good side because you're playing as Naegi who conveniently teams up with her. Even taking into account the killing game context and the DRverse as a whole, she's irredeemable otherwise. I feel sorry for Jin.

Is it cause she pushed Chiaki to her doom?

Chiaki in robosuit.
No one can resist her.

bondage Junko

>2016
>2015 when despair girls came out

You come on

DR3 as a whole, which would be fixed by retconning it.

If it's girl I'm done with this series. The one good part is discussing this shit here and threads would become insufferable.

Serious question.
Was anyone else grinning like a retard the moment the execution song started playing and loving the whole execution?

That's just one of the many reasons.

No, she was shit before getting corrupted by despair and after just made her even worse

But Kiri is alive. It' so obvious.

She's competent, she's cute, she's interesting. What's not to love?

So we're all in agreement that we must devote all our money and effort into reviving Mikan from her coma, so we can murder her, right?

My first intuition is Rob, but then again it's true Cap guy's sprites are rather Kirigiri like. Twintails looks like someone she could have /u/ time with too.

Imbrace the gay, it's canon now.

She's beautiful and competent.

>Juzo is gay
>Chiaki dies

Are these supposed to be twists or something?

>finally shows how junko broke the class
>didn't explained how junko fucked juzo in a fight
Got excited but they didn't used DR1's punishment artstyle

How is it obvious? The only evidence so far is the mystery bottle, which could easily amount to nothing.

My guy.

Nah, just long awaited and hyped scenes. These can be just as good as twists sometimes.

She's only cute to the people she's really attached to, and even then that doesn't make up for her Bitchigiri phase in 1, which she merely waved away.

Competence I can agree with, but after DR3 it only seems to be in relation to everyone else, who's written to be idiotic beyond belief. I don't very appealing either given at what cost it comes.

DR3 had the gay, so DRv3 will have the lesbian.

DR4 will have other parts of the LGBTQ coalition.

Come on user, apart from the Chiaki execution and the murdering of a few children we actually haven't seen what ROD Chisa can even do.

How can she be shit when she hasn't done anything that warrants her being shit?

Meta-wise it's obvious.

If it's not for you, just watch more anime then.

don't find it*

Too many to count
Start by fixing Junko running around like an idiot, despair lobotomies, mind control anime hax, and Chiaki's killing. Too tired to say how'd I fix it

blond fuckboy or Hopebot

Get rid of the Despair Arc. There's not a single good thing about it. it adds nothing to the series and in fact actively detracts from it.

>juzo being gay memed into existence
>meme magic wasted on a ship, again
Every single time.

Girls can't love robots

>what is a Chekov gun
Read more stories user. If anything, it would be more surprising for the bottle not to amount to anything.

The writing of Junko (I love Junko but what the fuck guys) in DR3 Despair-arc combined with the fact that they only have 11 episodes to work with rather than 26.
>>didn't explained how junko fucked juzo in a fight
>tfw the only Junko with a baseball bat action happened off-screen

Chisa "There's A Baby in the Oven" Yukizome

We had the lesbian in Sato and she was portrayed correctly as a crazy bitch. All our bases are already covered.

>explains how junko got away from starting shit
>nothing adds to it

Despair bitch didn't even try to resist to save her favorite student.
She told Chiaki to get along with everyone and made her the class rep only to kill her, unforgivable.

No ships actually sail.

I would fix it by making Kirigiri alive and make an epilogue where it shows Makoto and Kyoko visiting Jin's grave with their kid.

I'm not a Kodacuck, I'm a Cockdaka

good becasue he's not a robot

Mikan is no more guilty than anyone else in the class, she just got mindhacked first.

Hopebot (because it's actually just a power suit), guy in black with the cap or for extreme subversion the chuuni guy with the military uniform. I don't think it's going to be the twink because he feels like a mix of Sayaka and Komaeda, way too obvious for a love interest.

>memed

I doubt it. It was definitely planned from the start. They threw hints everywhere.

She apologized for that and her anger was justified anyway.

And she's actually kind to Naegi through most parts of the game. For example, she comforts him after Maizono betrays him by telling him that she left that message to save him.

She may not be an open book, but that doesn't mean she doesn't feel or help. She's just less direct about it.

What if hopebot is just a little girl piloting a robosuit?

>literally called despair arc.
>fags can't handle despair

Honestly wouldn't change anything because the best part in all of this is laugh at all the stupidity with you guys.

What was the reaction here when the survivor counter showed 6? I was pretty hyped.

>Hopebot (because it's actually just a power suit)
I'm a shipper but this is a new reason to think someone will fall in love with someone.

Because it's just a power suit, he'll be Kaede's husbando

Because he's not actually a robot, he'll be Kaede's husbando

It's just weird.

>made her the class rep only to kill her
No she didn't. She didn't know about the events that were about to unfold. Granted I still dunno why she picked Chiaki.

>no ships sail

That's a good thing, BTFO-ing shippers always is. Plus Neagi/Aoi will.

I'm gonna FTE the fuck out of him. I don't believe in pre-release "spoilers".

Well clearly we have different opinions, good sir!

Excuse me?

>Granted I still dunno why she picked Chiaki.
Plot convenience. The real Chiaki is in no way good at that and she knows it. They could've worked to prove that wrong, but instead they chose to have characters talk about it rather than actually showing it.

It's pretty much the Star Wars prequels of Dangan Ronpa. Some things don't need explaining and when Kodaka does, it's retarded and not in the good way.

This isn't even the case of things not going my way, it's bad writing when everything boils down to
>lol mindcontrol
How many times has that been a plot point in that series now? Just such a BS easy way to explain things.

>showing it
She's pretty good at getting the class together during the game tournament.

What's your proof she's in no way good at it? Not saying she's the best option, just wondering why you think she's no good at it.

She was best girl until Junko fucked her up. After that everything that she did wasn't any of her own doing.

Mukuro is best girl

I hope we'll see Hopebot without his suit at least once during the game.

Explain me how chiaki in a labyrinth is more despair inducing that showing her teacher torture her to death ?

>the amount of juzo x munakata doujins just doubled because it got canon

Naegi is NOT a cute girl!

>making everyone attend class just to teach them absolutely nothing
>saying that she cares about her students but she only played favorites
>said that the 6 months she spend in the reserve course were hell when the reserve course was basically the same as the main course
>shared the same point of view with juzo about not wanting to be near "normies" because muh talent
>not telling chiaki that hinata was missing and letting her wait 6 fucking months outside the reserve course building like a complete idiot for absolutely nothing
Don't play the "she didn'y wanted to lie to chiaki about hinata!" because honestly, she could have told her that hinata was missing or a white lie.

>Hopebot without his suit
>"""he" has multiple spike wounds

Not and I'm a Chiakifag but It's pretty obvious that someone like Nidai, Mahiru, Sonia or even Fuyuhiko would've made a better leader.

How is she an ass in DR0?

>after his death
>during your investigation of his corpse
Get ready to touch (if you're in Vita) or click some Hopebot abs!

Mukuro is nothing but a thug who only exists so someone can't just go up to Junko and kick her ass.

She got mindfucked by the beta version of the despair anime, everyone else got despaired by seeing their friend get tortured to death live in HD

Chisa "fucking normies and their normie offspring" Yukizome

>>"""he" has multiple spike wounds

Unnamed

sorry that she is not just a cute moe waifubait like chiaki

But he's the heroine.

The real Chiaki is weak and has trouble connecting with people besides her general kindness and her love for vidya. The fact that the whole class gathered around her so easily after just one event (the vidya tournament) and stayed like that all throughout is senseless and wouldn't happen in any realistic class.

They could've so very easily fixed that through simply showing her bonding with them more onscreen. It's not like they didn't have time for it given how slow the 2 episodes prior to this one felt. As it stands, all we know is that the vidya tournaments somehow brought the whole class under her, which is in no way enough to justify her promotion to class leader. There are better options.

Not disagreeing with you at all, but I wonder, if Mikan is already despaired from the Beta ZV, what is happening in pic related?

She got despaired some more? Is she in double dip despair?

Silly user, there's no hope in torture, just one sided, cheap despair. You have to actually make the person you're executing feel like she can survive if she tries hard enough, make her believe that there's a way out, foster her hope, only to crush it at the very end.

>hints
Chisa literally said she's not going to lose to Juzo, which means she knew he wanted to fuck Munakata.
Was Munakata the only one who didn't know he was gay or something?

He looks like a child of Komaeda and Monaka.

But his suit is part of his body.

He makes a pretty decent cute girl.

>Was Munakata the only one who didn't know he was gay or something?
Too focused on dem Housekeeper boobs, can't even realize his best friend's gay for him

Future arc is fine, it's Despair that's filled with a lot of bullshit

Just look at her behavior towards Jin. She also gets triggered very easily. Normally I'd just ignore it, but it's not like Jin didn't do the right thing by leaving the family.