This is how girls must be portrayed in games according to Americans

This is how girls must be portrayed in games according to Americans.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/iQPlW
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that literally looks like a man

Hasn't even got girl tits, they look like skinnyfat tits that men get.

>make a male
>call it a girl

SO PROGRESSIVE

WAIT HOLD UP

THAT'S A FUCKING GIRL?!

Um, please don't assume their gender, sweeties.

Oh, do no blame that shit on me.

ITS THE FUCKING LIBERALS AND FAGGOTS!

Looks like a man. And desu there is no way a woman could look like that without roidz. Simply impossible

Because xhe was.
You goyim don’t get it, do you?

And that is litterally my likeness.

WTF, I am so good looking a dude that I look like a butch lesbian?

Coming from a country that portrays hitler as merkel

LMAO what the fuck am I even looking at

Marxists and globalists just need to give it up, this is getting silly

Male?

Why is this man doing carpentry in the rain at night?

>girl
DID YOU JUST ASSUME XHE'S GENDER?!?!

archive.is/iQPlW

Do you even get Games anymore in Germany? Who cares what you think about it. Your country cuts and edits everything out anyway.

Obviously he's shit at carpentry so he makes bad choices, just look at the blood on the hammer. Idiot probably banged his thumb to fuck and had to keep working into the night like a poof.

Wasted. Just delete this post and then delete your life my man

Another reason why Japan is better.

>model 3d male
>call girl

i think i've seen this concept done in reverse before...

when was that? like ten years ago. we get the same shit that you get now.

>women portraying a classic male look

Color me surprised. Dick envy

They're really into EuroTruck simulator, something they share in common with their new Germans.

what girl?

yeah the gooks are better but our non pozzed/apolitical games blow all their shit out of the water

More like Eurocuck simulator am I right

The same animals that are pulling that in America are doing it in your country as well, and yours are more rabid.

You're actually right, doesn't make the OP statement wrong though. Most Americans will defend Naughty Dog (the developer), no, even praise them.

no

>Playing video games.

why dont you just go get bukkaked if you love chinks so much

Upon closer inspection I have to believe that's a male with an unfortunately modeled face. ... right?

What game is this even from?

Gooks make cookie cutter bullshit. At least westerners try to keep it real. That way I don't live in an idealistic fantasy hating the real world and just becoming a Soulless waste of a human. That's the kind of shit you get with Japanese games. Also op, as if you would know what some chick would look like during a post apocolyptic world where she can't have the best clothes to show off the best features and tons of make up. As if every chick grows up to be a super hot babe.

>Gooks make cookie cutter bullshit
kindly kill yourself murishit. You are the cancer of the world.

it's the complete opposite. the games that your country produces are soulless as fuck. chinks produce one game and try to make it as good as possible. americans make 7 times the same shitty game and pretend it's inovative.

>pic related is the German who think button mashing, extremely long dialogue, and overtly sexualized characters in EVERY Japanese game is completely original
I guess some of the other games, like those 2D space shooter games are a little different but it's still just button mashing. Or button holding

This is an over-18 board.

How many fibal fantasy games are there? How many resident evil games are there? How many Pokemon games are there? And every single one is the same goddamn thing
How many street fighter games? The same fucking game over and over. The same cliched story lines, the same character designs. It's all the same shit with japs

Oh and how many metal gear solid games? Even the newest one still has the same bullshit controls as the second one. It's ALL THE SAME!

every example you posted is americanized or is produced by american companies by now. that's why they suck so hard. metal gear, i never played nor do i have information on that. you might be right, who cares.

however whatever is it that makes you think a atmospheric chink game with deep storyline and interesting characters is worse than a stupid CoD for 14 year olds?

DEEP STORYLINE
>HERO SAVES SOME DUMB BITCH GETS A HAREM
>HERO SAVES THE WORLD FROM DEAMONS GETS A HAREM
>HERO EXISTS GETS A HAREM
Japanese games are as a deep as my ass

And cod is a multiplayer game. The campaign is just filler. A time killer, nothing to care about. Anyone who plays cod only cares about the multiplayer.
Even though battlefront only had multiplayer and people bitched, the game still did well. Point is, if the multiplayer is huge, it's because that's the only thing you should care about with the game. The storyline to cod is irrelevent

I only ever played CoD for the campaign desu.

i see you didn't play the game. so there's no reason talking with you about it.

why don't you give me an example on a current american game? single player i asume

thats a girl?

>Getting buttmad from a woman surviving in an apocalypse and expecting all to be frail and weak, then wanting to promote women to not be frail weaklings irl

I was generalizing the "deep" storylines of typical japanese games. And I don't play single player games because I'm not a pathetic loser who needs to get lost in stories to feel something. But that doesn't mean I don't see Japanese games for what they are.

shill pls. your games are shit and people all over the world are realizing that. see how your glass palace collapses. or atleast try to not replace all characters with black transgender faggots.

This.

zero femininity, not my type, sorry Americans

Why don't I get a harem?

I don't know about most but a very large segment, yes so may as well be.