Lol Drumpflets still think that Hillary wont be president

lol Drumpflets still think that Hillary wont be president

Hillary will be president by 2018, just watch

>If number 1: If Trump is definitively found to have colluded directly with Russia, he would be forced to resign or be impeached.

>If number 2: If Trump is removed, Vice President Mike Pence would become president.

If number 3: If Pence becomes president, he should resign too, given that he benefited from the same help from Mother Russia.

>If number 4: If Pence resigns before appointing a vice president, Ryan would become president.

>If number 5: If Ryan becomes president, he should do the right thing and choose Clinton for vice president. Then he should resign.

new rules drumpftards, when she gets elected (again), we will just cross out him as the 45th president and put her instead, just like he never won

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/hillary-clinton-president-lawrence-lessig-post-686077
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/purple revolution/
youtube.com/watch?v=GXl8vRmLeJk&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=5Dm7yVTbJo4
nytimes.com/2017/10/17/business/george-soros-open-society-foundations.html
theguardian.com/business/2017/oct/18/george-soros-gives-18-billion-dollars-open-society-foundation
discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237
archive.is/Ag6M5
youtu.be/ff0N-ESqTiY
monster.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fug, here is the article if you shitlords can even read

>JDf in ID
>Jewish defense force
try harder, maybe you'll get your 2 cents next time

fake news

just wait trumpet, if he get impeached she should get the prez, its only fair guys

its only fair

literally not even fake

Good luck electing Clinton without millions of illegals

Why are retards allowed to called themselves "news"?

read the article,

if he gets impeached, she should get the president, its only fair

cuz like he was impeached n sheeit

Purple Revolution threads for anyone interested:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/purple revolution/

Predictive programming for the assassination/impeachment of Trump. Take note of any purple motifs that you see.

youtube.com/watch?v=GXl8vRmLeJk&t=

youtube.com/watch?v=5Dm7yVTbJo4

Don't forget the 18$ Billion that Soros donated to his Open Society Foundation. It's connected to the Purple Revolution that he and other enemies of Trump are planning.

>nytimes.com/2017/10/17/business/george-soros-open-society-foundations.html

>theguardian.com/business/2017/oct/18/george-soros-gives-18-billion-dollars-open-society-foundation

George Soros and Open Society connections:
>discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237

GTFO my thread you faggot

delusion: the thread

Lol, if we're going to make believe and pretend, then let's be accurate. Where ever Hillary is in line, Barney should be in front of her.

Is this the Clinton version of
>Bernie can still win guys!

>newsweek.com/hillary-clinton-president-lawrence-lessig-post-686077
THIS IS LITERALLY WHAT LIBRULES BELVE

If number 1: If Trump is definitively found to have colluded directly with Russia, he would be forced to resign or be impeached.

If number 2: If Trump is removed, Vice President Mike Pence would become president.

If number 3: If Pence becomes president, he should resign too, given that he benefited from the same help from Mother Russia.

If number 4: If Pence resigns before appointing a vice president, Ryan would become president.

If number 5: If Ryan becomes president, he should do the right thing and choose Clinton for vice president. Then he should resign.

i'm considered legally retarded in most US states, 2 provinces of canada, and 0% of Australia, and even I know that if it gets to the point where Trump is resigning or impeached, he would be taking Pence with him.
Also if Trump was going, the RNC would be in deep shit as well, which means Ryan is out.
It would go to Hatch, then maybe your larp could play out. But the important part is: if trump goes, the other guys are gonna be part of it.
But can't catch the hatch.

>its only fair
Yeah, fuck the rules. It's was her turn. didn't you know we take turns being president? So what if she agreed to the rules beforehand, that's only because she thought she would win. but Trump stole it using a system that has been in place since the beginning. that bastard. how dare he know how to campaign better than her. She won the popular vote shouldn't that count for something? I mean it never has before but this is different, right? right????

fake news again

A part of me wants to see Pence become President so the Left once again gets to be responsible for putting a fundamentalist in power after deposing a moderate.

ITS NOT FAKE NEWS, READ THE ARTICLE

IT WAS WROTE BY WIDELY TRUSTED NEWS WRITER LADY

What will happen:
Pence will become president and likely end up with an abysmal approval rating until the term ends. I seriously doubt the republican party can recover from this. Trump is literally the second-most-hated president in history (the first being James Buchanan).

dayumn

kill yourself shill rat

Do liberals and cucks and betas actually believe this?

Believing anything the MSM says is like believing everything you read on the internet. Stop posting these stupid shitty ass bait threads. Fucking sage.

Big if true

Enough!
People are tired of common sense!
DELEEEEET THIS

lel this author is a fucking retard.

do they even hire journalists anymore?

HEY. Some butthurt nobody says it's still HER TURN!
>we might as well tell Trump to start packing

Impeachment doesn’t mean removed faggot. Second, even if by the non existent chance he is kikes like you better start killing yourselves. Patriot concentration camps will make Buchenwald look like an accredited day care.

small if fake

They do hire them.
>fresh out of middle school
decent digits

B..B...BUT IT WAS HER VS HIM, AND HES IMPEACHED, SO SHE SHOULD BE PRESIDENT GUYS

ITS ONLY FAIR

Why did I even bother
archive.is/Ag6M5

lol drumbfleds sdill dhing dhad hillary wond be bresidend

hillary will be bresidend by 2018, jusd wadgh

>if number 1: if drumb is definidively found do have golluded :DD diregdly widh russia, he would be forged :DD do resign or be imbeaghed :DD.

>if number 2: if drumb is removed, vige bresidend mige benge would begome bresidend.

if number 3: if benge begomes bresidend, he should resign doo, given dhad he benefided :DD from dhe same helb from modher russia.

>if number 4: if benge resigns before abboinding a vige bresidend, ryan would begome bresidend.

>if number 5: if ryan begomes bresidend, he should do dhe righd dhing and ghoose glindon for vige bresidend. Dhen he should resign.

new rules drumbfdards, when she geds elegded :DD (again), we will jusd gross oud him as dhe 45dh bresidend and bud her insdead, jusd lige he never won

are you trying to trick me again gooby

How long you can hold your breath is a good indicator on how long you’ll live when the gas is turned on.

nope

whoah whoah whoah

watch that microagression shitlord,

LINE OF SUCUSSION IS A SYSTEM OF THE PATRIARCHY, AND SHE SHOULD BE PREZ WHEN DRUMF GETS IMPEACHED

ITS ONLY FAIR

Ok, so we just need to work to Tillerson or Mattis. I'm good with either of them.

come on guys, we cant let him have the neucluar codes guys

come on

we cant change the codes once he gets them guys

we cant let him have to codes

Plz read me, user.

kek

IT WAS HER TURN TO GET HER HANDS ON THOSE CODES!
W-WAIT! STOP CLAPPING YOU FOOLS!

>The Republican party should re-write the laws of succession to weaken their own political interest and had the executive branch to the democrats

Why would they do that?

By that same logic literally anyone could be president by this time next week.

>drumpfkins
>drumptards
>trumplets
>trumpsters
Jesus Christ make up your mind on what you want to call us.

Say it with me folks....LOSER.

We dodged a bullet with that cunt.

nice job shill. how is your first day of working for shareblue??

>Do the right thing
If you want that go to church faggot, this here game is zero sum

Imagine the butthurt from liberals if Republican Elaine "America's Asian waifu" Chao became the first woman president after a series of freak accidents.

It would actually be priceless to see them go down this list. If mattis was put in charge i completely doubt he would give it up, that man is no russian shill

Slide thread remember to sage

Sometimes I wonder if they're this delusional or are purposefully trying to deceive their audience, or both... sigh.

>also, kind sage.

plz help me, sharblu has me locked in closet and they said they would seth richard me if i run

HELP ME

uh oh, the two spirit wolf kin is here to throw me out of a chopper

>im literally shaking

>Newsweek
>News

More like Newsweak amIright?

You are legitimately retarded, you know that? Go back to namby-pamby land and take your testosterone deficient cuck friends with you.

maybe they mean new sweek?whatever that means, since the site actually has nothing news related

it must just be a typo

>still can
Even if pence and trump move out the way, Ryan wouldn't in a million years ask Hillary to become his VP nor would a conservative congress approve that appointment.

im fact checking that statement

>fact level: unfacted

actually, many liberal intellectuals say that this scenario really could happen

Says the snowflake Hillary voter.
You're gonna lose again just because people will vote Trump again just to spite your kind

You are fucking lightweight. Fake was Hillary supporter. I'm the real deal, and all these slimy turds here on Sup Forums, including your retarded ass just can't believe that since Trumpies bitch boy Manafort rolled over, she'll be Madame president by the end of this week. Get the fuck outta here you wannabe shill. This be Hilldawg country. Yes queen slay!

there are literally TV ad's for trumps precidency already

youtu.be/ff0N-ESqTiY

eturnally rektumed

>he would be forced to resign or be impeached.
>impeached

be honest friend, do you know what this word means?

GUYS SHE WONT THE POPULAR VOTE

THAT MEANS SHE WON

SHE GOT MORE VOTES

ITS MADAME EZ PREEEEEEEEZZZZZEEEE

it means were gonna give her the presidency right?

trust me i know, im a poly sci undergrad

im learning soooo much this semester

YASSS QUEEEN

Appoint Queen B as VP because Beyonce deserve the presidency

>Hahah you idiots still think Hillary won't be President in 2018
>The only thing that has to happen is Trump has to be impeached, Pence has to resign, Ryan has to appoint Clinton as Pres and then he has to resign!
>it's all a part of the plan
Sounds pretty complicated if she won already. Oh wait that's right she didnt

guys ITS 2017 ALREADY

WE NEED A GAY SKOLIO-QUINOA-GENDERED WOLF-KIN-PERSON FOR PRESIDENT

MUH DISCRIMINATION
MUH TWO-SPIRIT CIVIL RIGHTS

None of that matters anymore drumpfkin. Mueller will arrest him, Pence, and the whole corrupt Russian enchilada, and the people will stand up and their voice will finally be heard, and she will be crowned Madame President. Also you'll be thrown in jail to rot along with all the rest of these nazi pigdogs.

Guys comeon ITS 2017

real communism was never tried before
LETS ALL GIVE 27$ TO BERNIE AND THEN THE REST OF OUR MONEY WHEN HE WINS

You are the weakest fucking wannabe shill I have had the displeasure of replying to. Your spirit is willing but your flesh is weak. You fucking new hires are taking my (you)'s, and I'll be damned if you steal the food out of my wife's son's mouth. Fuck you.

Weapons grade stupid.

guys comeon ITS 2017

Check that microagression

"yours wifes person" since your wifes child person hasnt declared their gender/sex yet

that will be a 125$ microagression fine, payable to MADAME PRESIDENT

Ofc she can... The same way Jeremy Clarkson can still become the queen.

I tried to warn you, but you wouldn't listen. I've been around for about 13 months now. I've reported you to Brian. Yeah, THAT Brian. Here, you're going to need this:
monster.com

>>If number 5: If Ryan becomes president, he should do the right thing and choose Clinton for vice president. Then he should resign.

He ain't

Say hello to PRESIDENT RYAN

>Do liberals and cucks and betas actually believe this?
Quite possibly. They believe a lot of stupid shit. It seems to be a badge of honor for them, it almost like theres a competition to see who can believe the most retarded things.

>>If number 5: If Ryan becomes president, he should do the right thing and choose Clinton for vice president. Then he should resign.
And she still wouldn't be president. Ryan could nominate her, but the nomination still needs to be confirmed by congress.
Can't they get anything right?

Ok, I read the article. The part I found most interesting was;

> He should nominate the person defeated by the treason of his own party, and then step aside and let her become the president," Lessig writes.

In the interest of total and complete fairness, Hillary would then be obligated to do the right thing and step aside in favor of Bernie Sanders, who lost the nom due to the hamfisted election rigging of his own party.

This bullshit cuts both ways, Sparky.