bump

self bump

Video is 2 days old?

Tig if blue. Nothing would surprise me from the CIA

Of course, he suggests disbanding

sage, NOTHING relevant every breaks by way of a youtube video

Bump?

so sleepy

Checked that shit, habbening is now. November 2017 is going to be historic.
What will the world look like by New Years?

have a bump
this line's on me

Bump.

Need to hear more from this guy.

>MKULTRA
>False flag attacks
>Lying about WMD’s to start wars
>Supplying and helping Jihadis
>Assassinating elect officials
>Overthrowing democraically elect goverments with violent civil wars
>Child prostitution

Is the CIA evil itself?

wow

Hvað segir gjémli sjitt mar

This
>morons believing youtube as fact

yes

Sounds like you need a bump.

Why didn't the video show him saying the things the robot at the end talks about, I'd like to see the whole clip

Sauce of this cards?

Yeah, I think it's time to end the CIA

"The Illuminati Card Game"

I cant think of a single non-evil thing the CIA has ever done.

>Wow.jpg

I'm sure CNN would agree with your statement after reliving the veritas shit before the election.

He is/was an actual CIA officer and was convicted for whistleblowing FYI

Praise kek

youtube.com/watch?v=dNpw4ngXVhY

>Is the CIA evil itself?
they're just henchmen for rich guys, they protect the investments of the wealthy

I fucking hate robot-voice videos, they're made by niggers.

Do you think the Trump team declaring a War of Drugs really means a War of shutting down the CIA's drug cartels? And gun running. And arming and training terrorists on BOTH sides of conflicts. On and on and on. One insider said if the Americans shut down most of their 1,000 military bases around the world the drug, gun and human trafficking problems would be solved. They are a front for black ops.

I sometimes wonder if this is an unironic shill or a memer

Neat

whomever controls the heroin trade controls the world

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Fucking checked

This is fake, if it was real the Jews who run jewtube would have deleted it since they eat children.

Niggers aren’t that smart.

I believe she really meant this.

>jews play both sides
>they would of deleted
>making it obvious something was up

1-800-COME-ON-NOW

Oh shit, is it actually really happening in November? Like, really happening? It happened around this time last year too... weird

Whoa

Of course they are.
Eisenhower warned us, JFK tried to publicly expose it, and it seems Trump is bringing it all to light.

that poor doggo :(

Even based on what little we can verify to be true about the CIA's activities, they'd easily make the top 10 most evil organizations in the history of human civilization. If we add in all of the stuff that we can't 100% verify but are pretty damn sure about, they jump to top 3. What really disgusts me is that all of that is the tip of the iceberg. And of every single dollar I earn, a fraction of it goes towards supporting this evil. Fuck this gay earth.

Don't worry he's just scared
Geese are harmless unless their wings scratch your eyes

i don't like it. please remove.

Holy fuck!!! its actually happening. Dreams really do come true

maybe he should be less of a fucking pussy I mean who the fuck heard of getting beat up by a god damn overgrown duck

Eric Clanton James O'Keefe etc

user I've seen that posted before. It's an animal fighting video

bumping

robo-voiced videos are fucking gay. first part was good though.

CIA niggers BTFO
Nice find OP

In essence this video admits that child prostitutes are used as leverage in Intel games. That is sickening, but the real problem is the large human trafficking rings. What is the excuse there? At the point our government feels it is justifiable to buy and sell humans for the sake of 'intelligence' is when we need to see who we are actually gathering the info for and what value it brings.

youtube.com/watch?v=u1yaWQxVwx0&feature=youtu.be

If this was true why would the CIA allow this video to stay up and be disseminated?

he's already a well known whistleblower. he can't be assassinated now

you would have never heard of waterboarding if it weren't for him

bumping with kikes getting BTFO
youtube.com/watch?v=9hqnV_4JlCQ

This. The CIA = Wall Street. Many of the CIA's directors have come directly from Wall St.

wrong link my bad
youtube.com/watch?v=esV-pszxrGY

when did this take place?

COPY/PASTING THIS AND MAKING ANOTHER THREAD TO KEEP THIS GOING. GOOD LUCK, ANONS.

>truly horrific happenings the last days
>skelly themed Sup Forums
post yfw Mr.Bones ride never did end

the robo track is too cringe to share this

Love you Iceland. Wake up, tomorrow, and continue making Iceland a pure shitskin free country.

bump

>tfw u weren't a cutie boo tie for CIA glow in the dark niggers

Israel did 9/11

thank mr skeltal

So honestly does anyone think this will garner any sort of attention? I mean I'd believe this easily, but how does one get the attention of the masses?

Checked.

Satanic tranny pedophile day cares will be the second biggest story of 2018. We all know the first.

thank mr sketal

Don't recall them ever doing a good, sae for dragging some soviet dicks through the sand.

They gave very minor support to get pinochet into power? He would have gotten into power anyway but still.

This theme should be permanent the spooky times we live in warrant it. Also improves the board quality.

This is probably the most normie-friendly logical explanation as to why our intelligence agencies would be involved in such blatant evil. A lot of folks can't believe that our own people would engage in such evil. It stretches the bounds of that which can be believed. But this is pretty rational. The job is to get intel. That in and of itself is asking someone to commit treason. Why would we expect them to be honorable and moral if they are committing treason to give us intel? So building up a network like this with influential and connected people in vital areas makes sense and if they want kids to diddle, who cares, right? It almost makes it seem obvious if it weren't so evil.

>Checks date.
>Yesterday
HOLY FUCK

>OP is stupid
>is stupid
>stupid

You are a bigger faggot than OP and that is probably the hardest thing to ever accomplish. Be proud of yourself poser.

funny how they dont connect espianage and FRAMING someone together

>robot voice over

riiiight.

A CIA airplane has just crashed in your favor! Uncut cocaine lays at your right. Bump and reply this comment to counteract sleepy posters forever

DHS Blue Campaign Ad:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Bump
im only doing it because CNN confirmed ill get coke if i bump

Trump scatters the CIA
and i thank mr sketal
99999 get

>Is the CIA evil itself?
Well spook from video said that their job description is literally to "brake the any laws and enable treason". This sounds fully evil.

>(You) average Danish person, no money, used credit cards, broke for a week til next paycheck, oh well, just wait
>CIA nigger field operative, needs funds fast, kidnaps a 6 year girl, takes her to a remote location hideout house, makes cheese pizza (girl is drugged up) for already listed clients at $5k a vid, using using special dark web, making about 10 vids (for different actions at request) before making a last vid of torture & snuff, at $50k for a higher up client, cutting her corpse in to pieces, baking it, putting in a powerful blender, putting her powdered remains in container to get rid of with ease, this is probably the 5th time he's done this

That campaign sounds a little too esoteric for me.

He is right about case officers. They all started as larpers that watched too many spy flicks and romanticize the CIA. Once they are in they do anything to be part of the secret squirrel club.

Their egos are stroked the whole way, only top IQ make it this far, aren't you special.
Once they are in deep enough to see the fucked up shit, they know that people exist that would suicide them if they ever spoke out.
all spooks weak manlets.

yup

checked for Corkers dogwhistle

youtube.com/watch?v=7I3uDmKoK-I

www mediafire com/file/3lfj5zp0t6ya2wa/

they have done lots of good things , the only problem is they kept it a secret all the genuine americans who risked their lives for their country and made them a star on the wall, the true ones they were never recognized.

nah, I think the CIA was created by jews for jews to do jew shit.