Anime posting should be banned from this site, as should bronies and furries...

Anime posting should be banned from this site, as should bronies and furries. We're not 2006 anymore and the majority of people browsing don't watch anime. The new owner doesn't watch anime. There is no reason for anime posting to be allowed outside of Sup Forums when politics, for an example, isn't outside of Sup Forums

debate me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
youtube.com/watch?v=WviwYLZubSw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wrong board.
is that way.

Check' em

>when politics, for an example, isn't posted outside of Sup Forums

ur gay dude

u cant debate that cause its 100% fact

>using Iwata to shitpost

shame on you OP

Why would 2006 matter to bronies?
Their show wasn't around then.

>The new owner doesn't watch anime.
Worse, he's an Asukafag

Back to /gsg/ faggot.

And work on your sniping skills while you're at it.

That is all niceans dandy but this is Sup Forums. Go complain on Sup Forums or /qa/ or something

Why you posting it here then you fucking cuck?
Post it on /q/ or Sup Forums or Sup Forums you fuck face.

So was Moot

hot

Christ, is shit taste a requirement to run this shithole?

This is the shittiest bait I've seen in a long time, probably -5/10

Join me in sagebombing this thread into oblivion my brothers

It's from /gsg/.

Check mah singles

Am I supposed to know what that is?

>the new owner doesn't watch anime

The new owner is anime.

It's basically the /trash/ of /vg/.

Why the fuck do you expect me to know this?

Did anyone screencap that post

Because if you weren't horrendously new, you'd know about them. Liquor.

Just because I don't know about your /vg/ garbage I'm new? I think you're the one who's a cancerous newfag.

I've seen it mentioned three or four times in the past week alone you baiter from /gsg/.

Great thread, user. Almost as great as my numbers.

Says the guy who's not saging the thread. You're probably the OP you sad piece of shit.

delete this

I expect it to be pruned shortly anyway.

>he says, while posting a video game image outside of Sup Forums

Your numbers are mediocre individuals.

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

OP: youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
ED1: youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
PV: youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
EP 1: youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
EP 13: youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic

Who?

its a powell episode

A girl, sexually identifying as an attack helicopter falls in love with a transjapanese transsexual war veteran.

Unable to confess, she is gifted by an airport support unit with the veteran's Hotmail email address.Never minding the strange domain name, she immediately flips her rotors on the keyboard contacting him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on her as well.

But, the next day, after doing her regular oil maintenance, when she recounts the previous day's confessions to the transsexual, he only looks at her confused with his one remaining eye. After some investigation, she finds out that the veteran she called is not the same veteran she fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is a Nigerian prince in danger, who is searching for someone to share his fortune with.

Hi-jinks ensue as they strike up a deal to overthrow the american government recruiting the veteran as a driver of the helicopter, in order to equip each other with the weapons they need to conquer the states and each others hearts. While the two commit various terroristic acts , DRAMA ensues as they begin to realize they are actually cisgenders only hiding under their made up identities so they are not hurt again.

The Nigerian prince is voiced by Eddy Murphy.

Is this new?

Without anime you wouldn't be wasting your time here right now.

i swear if you don't check these trips

Sakura falls in love with Shiro.

Unable to confess, the wormslut is gifted by a deus ex machina with the boy's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on her as well.

But, the next day, when the educated prostitute recounts the previous day's confessions to the boy, he only looks at her with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, she finds out that the boy she called is not the same boy she fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the alternate universe counterpart of her crush, who has fallen in love with her AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as they strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip each other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FISH.

>Sakur-Ai! Because, you know, she's Sakura and it's a love story. Get it, get it?

>off by one
Damn it.

baka

You got no trips user now let me show you how it's done.

Trips below.

you're all bakas here

Checked

OH FUCK

>Um-Ai-Ru

A hamster girl falls in love with her oniichan.

Unable to confess, Umaru Doma is gifted by a deus ex machina with the boy's other phone number. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately calls Taihei Doma, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on her as well.

But, the next day, when she recounts the previous day's confessions to her oniichan, he only looks at her with a perplexed expression on his bespectacled face. After some investigation, she finds out that the big bro she called is not the same big bro she fell in love with. In fact, this Taihei doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the alternate universe counterpart of her crush, who has fallen in love with his sister as well, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as they strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip each other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of CORA and JUMPU.

oh baby

I won't get singles here. And not dubs either

YAMETEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

fuck you

>I Fell in Love with My Sister from Another Dimension!?

A boy falls in love with his sister.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with his sister's phone number. Never minding the fact that it's different from the number listed on his phone, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to his sister, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same sibling he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is his sister's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with her brother, the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of INCEST.

Dubs

I blame Daiz.

repeating integers

Checked

Check those tits.

>liking an emotionless doll

Noice

Now THIS was impressive.

c-check these trips
who am i kidding

YAMEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Oh baby a triple!

Nerd.

YAMADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

youtube.com/watch?v=WviwYLZubSw

Fuck OFF /s4s/

I miss seeing the whole pasta
Too bad it's a bannable offense now

Sup Forums is property of s4s/jp

Chiruno won't be proud of my digits.

newfag
check'em

why every Sup Forums's joke is now overused in youtube and Sup Forums?

Failure.

I'm not from /s4s/, user. I'm always on Sup Forums.

It's a 6!

we are the king

Well you got dubs at least, while the dubsman above you got six.
Also Miku is a slut. Post more sluts.

But you are 8.

fuck off degenerate prohibit poison

i fucking hate this place
check'em

DUBS Imao