Grand Blue Chapter 8.5 & 9

Drinking game edition.
>Helvetica confirmed for plot to purge Sup Forums of anons with good taste via alcohol poisoning.

This is a diving manga.

I'd rather not die so I think I'll skip out on this.

Stop shilling.

>starting a thread to discuss a manga is shilling
Trying way too hard.

You know what's funny? I've made the drinking game too. It's very severe and some drinks aren't tested, so it could be harmful. But check it anyway for corrections. Also, I liked yours as simple and easy to organize.

I'm a fairly seasoned drunk, but even I find Grand Blue mode intimidating.

That's why it's called so. Maybe its conditions should be divided as different game tasks submersions, not in a row.

Why is normie mode easier than easy mode?

Lost my shit when they attened to class dressed in the extra chapter

I want to protect this smile

What tasks exactly? Glass of pure whiskey isn't easier than a shot of gin sweetened by liqueur. Beer tasks?

Nudity and funny misunderstandings are way more frequent than me feeling embarassment, sex hair and the guys doing based shit.
But that varies from person to person I guess.
Also, I wouldn't survive half a chapter on any mode.

Nah I like the game the way it is. If I felt like being a pussy I would just drop down a level. I think to the other user's point a glass of whiskey tastes better than a shot of gin no matter what liqueur you mix it with. Maybe that's just my pallet though. I dislike dry tasting alcohol.

I didn't make the game. It was done by Helvetica and an user.
Holy shit, Grand Blue mode scares me. I have to try it.

Caught up. My idiots can't be this moronic, can they?

I have a question about the translation though. It irks me, that they use "school" every now and then. Like in school festival. I'm not a native speaker, so I'm not sure if it's normal to use "school" even for university activities.

No wonder they have troubles reproducing.

Wonder who are the others two girls

>way more frequent
Yeah, I'll think about it. I'll definitely change 'half a mug' for nudity to few sips.
>sex hair
It requires more heavy drink to complete.

>I didn't make the game. It was done by Helvetica and an user.
I've already got it when opened the new chapter.
By the way, the chap is great.

This shit looks like they're summoning their stands.

What are their names?

American here. We call any education center colloquially as school. We differentiate when trying to be more clear what level of school or if we're being formal. Another weird quirk we have is that college and university are interchangeable where as I's seen in other cultures a separating of the two by grade or types of post compulsory education.

>we're best friends now!

This is fucking gold. Anime when?

I've*

Soon maybe, it's selling quite good.

>Wanting cgisa to change her pure white panties for some slut ones

Iori is a retard and has bad taste

Btw good job user. Reading the game brought me smiles.
>and thirst

I swear I felt myself getting buzzed just READING that.