FAKE CANADIAN GOLD HAPPENING!

youtube.com/watch?v=pVDvgvw5CoI

GOLD BAR STAMPED BY THE ROYAL CANADIAN STAMP FOUND AS FAKE!
HAHAHA CANANDIANS GOT SOME EXPLAINING TO DO! THIEVES!

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/ottawa-mint-gold-stolen-guilty-1.3843169
businessinsider.com/tungsten-filled-gold-bars-found-in-new-york-2012-9?IR=T
alibaba.com/product-detail/One-Troy-ounce-Warking-Liberty-tungsten_1849147330.html?spm=a2700.7724857.main07.58.690f228bpfEQZJ
bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_gold07.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably just some crafty employees..

we dont have any gold reserves any more. jews took it all when we sold our bank to them. why did people think we could give them real gold?

Leaf knows. Their money is fake and they have nothing to barter with.

I heard there is some history of employees pocketing the gold. Not sure how much of a history tho.

is it magnetic? That would be a quick way to check.

Except for those YUGE gold deposites in NWT and NV

AYO, HOL UP *suckes Fake Canadian Gold toof*

>Niga captcha
FUCK

The more common thing to do for convincing fakes is tungsten, since it has the right density so that you wouldn't notice without testing it in some fashion.

But to fake something as small as a 1oz bar is kind of a scandal for such a reputable source.

NO WONDER LEAFS GOT RID OF THEIR GOLD

They never had it to begin with.
Same with the newly discovered Chinese "gold", fake as well.

>captcha

(((crafty employees)))

their reasoning is the a gold backed currency system is an outdated one.

How true is this, econfags?

cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/ottawa-mint-gold-stolen-guilty-1.3843169

>A former Royal Canadian Mint employee has been found guilty of smuggling $190,000 worth of gold from the building on Sussex Drive — apparently in his rectum, an Ottawa judge ruled Wednesday morning.

This guy did it.

Objectively false, or else banks and sovereigns wouldn't be hoarding it. Very notable: China's adoption of gold backing, which we all knew they had been working toward for years.

>Nigger
Wow, never would've guessed.

#NotAllNiggers

You're right, just most.

The global gold market has had more gold being pumped into than is actually produced from mining for years (by several hundred tons).

Only two ways that's possible: they're selling/dumping reserves into the market, they're dumping fake gold into the markets, or some combination of the two. There's a bubble in the gold market.

we got it from fort knox

They're lying on the State Balance sheets. Too much risk in releasing it to the public and having it tested.

Don't forget that because infinite rehypothecation is allowed in the City of London Corporation that even if we think all the physical reserves really are there and really are real, there's no real reason to believe the claims anyway because the some ton might be claimed on multiple books.

Holy shit I haven't watched a Dahboo vid in a coon's age.

Has anything he's ever said actually been true though? Seems like him and Jason A are just shilling for views at this point.

bitcoins a fraud, though

oy vey! fake gold? who would do such a thing?

Guess the canacucks will be taking the deal after all.

Shit, I have to check all my gold bars now

>Shit, I have to check all my gold bars now
i hope their all fake
>no offense, but I like the idea of you wasting all that money for some paperweights.

one guy was putting it up his ass.. about 200k worth over time.

Stay classy, Canada.

So if it's magnetic it's fake?

And a bad fake at that considering that the difference between gold and iron by feel is similar to picking up lead and thinking
>wow
>that's heavy
except that gold is even heavier

ah no you had a shit ton including a shit ton of old gold coins with King George on them. But Trudeau decided to sell them all off to fund his welfare state a few years ago. A real shame as they only allowed the mint to sell some and melted all the rest and sold the gold

If you let your government counterfeit gold you win

wat they melted that? What cunts. That's fuckin stupid. It's not like the royal canadian mint exactly has problems moving a substantial volume of product.

Find the jew...

businessinsider.com/tungsten-filled-gold-bars-found-in-new-york-2012-9?IR=T

There was some talk of tungsten salted gold bars in the US and UK treasury a few years back.. Tungsten is a similar weight to gold. I wonder just how much real gold is still available to governments nowadays, and how much has been squirreled away by the coin shavers.

Jah. That's why I generally stick to 1oz or smaller coins. Usually not worth faking and easy for a layman to check by ear.

There was speculation the tungsten bars might have been a gambit to discourage people from moving money into physical at a time when the financial system was facing liquidity problems, but who knows, really.

What's interesting about the current story is that it's not a nice big bar and it's no just some guy putting gold up his ass, but rather somebody actually bothered to sell a fake 1oz bar, and put enough thought into it to sell it sealed so that it would take a while for somebody to notice. Was this really a heist? Or is this just going to make everybody really doubtful and scared about stuff out of Canada?

He's talking about the "Royal Bank of Canada" like it's some official thing, but it's just another bank here. The name means nothing. I don't even know what RBC is doing selling gold.

guess what the Federal Reserve isn't

A mint?

You can revert it to the old captcha so you don't have to click on shit.

>checking for gold with a metal detector
leafs.

The Chinese are selling fake US gold coins on alibaba.com

We are so fucked

alibaba.com/product-detail/One-Troy-ounce-Warking-Liberty-tungsten_1849147330.html?spm=a2700.7724857.main07.58.690f228bpfEQZJ

Soooo. is this why the gold prices were being artificially suppressed?

Don't talk about those.

It clearly says gold plated. Replicas and plated memorial rounds and stuff have been around for ages. But that's why you should not be in to physical if you're going to be a sucker for the usual kinds of scams.

Don't be a shit. The Fed isn't just some private bank like other banks, and RBC is.

The members of the Federal Reserve Board, which controls the Fed, are all appointed by your president and confirmed by your senate. Confusion arises because the regional Federal Reserve Banks are "privately owned", in that the government orders private banks to purchase non-transferrable shares in them. This gives the private banks control over the Fed about as much as buying bonds gives you extra votes.

The Fed is totally controlled by the US government. People who tell you it's a private bank probably believe they don't need a license because they're not driving, they're travelling.

The Royal Bank of Canada is just another bank, with an uncommonly official-sounding name. Originally, it was the Merchants Bank of Halifax. We also have a Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce. Grandiose bank names are a thing.

Trudeau sold all the gold to Chinks

Yeah, that's why it's selling in bulk

Gold isn't megnetic.
There's various ways to see if it's a fake. And easy ways as well.
Using a scale, using chemicals to see reaction, rock well density tests, etc.
But some gold if it's not processed of smelted correctly can have an iron content and will be slightly megnetic.
Also, using tungsten is a bad idea, it's extremely hard, whereas gold is polar opposite, you can scratch pure gold with your nail, tungsten you'd need tool grade steel to scratch it.

I work at a gold mine in northern Canada.
I occasionally see Chinese investors visit the mine. I'm pretty sure all the bricks go straight to china when they're ready.

>Government imports masses of third world migrants to destroy your Ethnocultural identity, already under 60% white
>Bankrupts your nation to foreign investors, can't afford to own property in a nation that eclipses Britain in size
>Fake gold in your treasury
That's what you get for having a fucking leaf as your flag desu

What you can do with tungsten is drill out parts of larger bars or whatever kind of wizardry. Then you can get a significant volume of metal replaced with tungsten without it being obvious short of cutting it open or using x-rays or whatever it is they use to test that sort of thing.

Plating a 1oz tungsten slug is an unusual thing to do, and only makes sense when you consider that it was sealed.

The trick is to use tungsten as filler in a gold object, so people have to cut it up or get very clever to notice it's not all gold. Gold bars and coins lose a little value when damaged. When you go to resell it, it hurts people's confidence that they're getting the full weight marked on its surface.

Tungsten's the only relatively cheap metal that's close in density to gold (within 0.05g/cc), and not radioactive. Even lead is like half as dense. Uranium, aside from being radioactive, is a bit farther in density from gold than tungsten. So regardless of its other ungoldlike properties, tungsten is the only real option.

But anyway, there are more clever tricks these days, like XRF: X-Ray Fluorescence. Basically, it's a little gun you point at a piece of metal, and it tells you what alloy it is. It doesn't work for everything, but it can measure gold purity.

>a fucking leaf as your flag
The red maple leaf symbolizes the readiness of our men as warriors to sacrifice their lives and accept it like the leaves falling from the trees in autumn.

It's set on a field of white, to represent our racial purity, with two rivers of the blood of our enemies on either side.

sorry

Here's a bit more news on tungsten salted gold.

bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_gold07.htm

There's an interesting note in the article that the Rothschilds got out of gold trading in 2004.

Interesting stuff

nice channel faggot
ill make sure to never go there again to hear that disgusting voice of yours

LOL thats not me and he doesn't need you either dumbfuck.