MUELLER & TRUMP: 4D CHESS

I can't say much.

The indictment of Manafort and others close to Trump was according to Trump's plan. After finding out of their illegal actions, Trump knew that the law and his principles were above their loyalty. However, he could use them in order to go after the deep state.

The Mueller investigation's main targets are Hillary Clinton and the DNC. By indicting those close to Trump, Mueller is tricking the MSM into putting their faith and trust into the investigation. This will force the MSM to stick by their current statements of trust in the investigation once Clinton and the DNC are indicted. Trump is well aware of this and is playing along to beef up MSM coverage.

Have faith.

Shills don't understand 4D Chess.

Fuck off faggot

Drump has betrayed us. That leaf and the MSM were right, only rural and suburban retards voted for blumpf.

#IMWITHHER

I'd like to believe that, so I don't believe it. Too good to be true.
It does explain why he hasn't fired Mueller's ass.

If Podesta goes down this week, it will change to "maybe" from "too good to be true".

Right now tho, the congressional investigation has all the Collusion and money laundering on Clinton and the DNC. Millions!

The only thing Dumpster is good at is eating 4Ds of ice cream.

That's not even 4D chess, it's normal chess. You have to sacrifice pawns to take the queen.

OP and Hillary faggot have same ID

The fuckhead is just a shill

You’re with deez nuts, nigger!

Why isn't Mueller interviewing any of them or raiding their homes then?

>4D CHESS

Here's the actually story, Trump is a kike puppet and is going down.

no, mueller is not investigating hillary and the dnc. everyone he has hired are democrat donors and leftists. everyone hates trump, it is an attempt to impeach him.

Go on...

Omg, samefag, shills are seriously retarded

That would be real if true, but you don't have to RP to say this much. Unless you have evidence or short-term predictions that would validate this, you are basically just RPing, even if by some off-chance, you aren't.

I hope OP didn't risk too much to get us this earth-shattering insight, since it's just a subset of what other anons have already been saying for weeks.

Basically this. Manafort is a swamp creature like the rest of them. Trump hired him in the same way he would hire a cement company. Manafort knew the job. Prior to his work with Trump, he worked for other swamp creatures like the Podesta group. Let Muller keep digging. This shit is deep. Oh, and Muller is a swamp creature too. He has to CYA for looking the other way on Uranium One.

You stupid motherfucker. I hope this little shill job of yours brings you no fufillment in your soul. The inner essence of your manhood is crumbling away by the minute. The true alphas will stand, despite the negative press coverage. If not in this world, in the next, you will receive your judgement.

Check those fucking digits, faggot.

>Trump hired him in the same way he would hire a cement company.

Yeah Trump's also a swamp creature along with his cabinet.

>man says shit we've known for a year
yeah cool thanks user

I know that Trump is untouchable as far as this Russia garbage is concerned. The thing I worry about is the media getting more fuel for the "Drumpf didn't actually win 'cause Russia helped him against Her!"

This is your first time posting on pol isnt it, samefag?

These retards keep replying even tho I fucked up

i agree with you. OP is a retard. you're not.

Bery goncerned

Nice ID
Someone forgot to change proxies. No shekel for you, bad goy.

>I can't say much.

"I dont have enough creativity to be a good LARPER but trust me I just can't say much, there is a lot more I could say"

Literally you in all 3. Kek. Now KYS

kek

so is this like an art piece or are you just bored?

Here's some homework for people who don't believe this is kabuki theatre.

Where did Mueller work before becoming special counsel?
What law firm is Manafort using?
What was taken from Manafort's home during the raid?

This is either a sham for the deep state to cover their tracks or absolute fucking wizardry that I can't see the outcome of...

One of Mueller's lawyers is the top fabricator of false evidence law enforcement has ever had. Many of his cases have been thrown out for making up evidence. The only reasin he hasn't been disbarred is because of his high up connections.

>Mueller can be trusted
He's a Russian collaborator. And a major liberal. He cannot be trusted, and he should recuse himself, as he himself should be investigated.

you're so fucking retarded taking this seriously, it's literally a guy shitposting for reactions like you. holy fucking shit i hate reddit

>muh 6000000D chess
fuck off

#ITSHERTURN

Manafort has been the main factor behind every president since Jimmy Carter. Its why Roger Stone suggested him in the first place.

>Implying Shilldawg will ever be president
And she never will.

Just waiting for my (You)s now

Don't forget that Mueller hand delivered the uranium sample to Putin to "prove" the quality of what he was buying.

bump

very nice. plebbit spacing, even a hashtag.
"blumpf". Nice, well done.

This is what I find most despicable about these fucking shills. On the streets if I were to refer to them as a faggot, which they are unironically, they would not stop until I was jobless and homeless...
Then they get on here and for something as trivial as a few shekels will throw away what, earlier, was fierce conviction and sell their "morals" and "ethics" just to fail at convincing me of whatever bullshit they happen to be peddling.

Truly worthless scum and deserving of nothing but a short rope and a tall tree.

Larpety larp larp larp, y'all.

Larpissimo larpodomo!

So whatever you do, Sup Forums, BTFO criticizing Mueller! Don't point out his conflicts of interest or the partisan hit team he hired! Because he's our guy, wink wink.

Very larpingly yours, y'all.

You also forgot your meme flag noob shill

Okay, user.
>pats head
Go outside and play now.

>It does explain why he hasn't fired Mueller's ass
It's the only fucking reason he hasn't fired Mueller. If this investigation is over without Hillary or the DNC investigated I am going to be fucking pissed at Trump and especially Sessions

Riiiight. Manafort has been shilling in DC for decades. Trump just started working there. Try harder faggit.

Sounds Trumpy. But we'll see.

>mu chess

I hope this is true. The libtard meltdown will be as glorious as election night.

digits.

>unnamed sources.

Haha I the media.

Dude he hasn't fired Muller because he would get instantly impeached.

Unnamed sources that Mueller was dropping indictments on Monday.

>indicting those close to trump
when did this ever happen? Oh, that's right- never.

For which crime?

You losers are so pathetic, only rural/suburban retards play chess. Blumpfy Drumpcrumples is going down and it's going to be so sweet

Tick tock crumplestumpflets

>A fucking leaf

inb4 ad hominem

Get me roger stone a great documentary for background info here

shills still don't get it....

Ha. Take brock’s Cock out of your ass before typing.

If this turns out to be 4D chess, then Trump is truly a god-tier politician.

This was my thought also. I really hope we are not wrong

This shit is why every board says Sup Forums is full of magapede retards from reddits shadilaying about. The delusion is amazing.

Except the police aren't national and are beholden to their local jurisdictions? The police of LA, for instance, do the bidding of the government of LA and the laws of California. They don't work or obey Trump.

The REAL reason for Manafort's indictment. Manafort was brought in to stop the coup by Never Trumpers during the primary.

They can't stop Trump. They can't find any REAL evidence of Russia Collusion with Trump. TRUMP IS BEATING THE DEEP STATE.

So they indict the one who put Trump up against HRC in the Presidential Race.

IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP FROM YOUR SLUMBER. AND FIND THE TRUTH

There doesn't have to be a crime for impeachment to occur you retard. It's a political tool, not a legal one.

$0.02 has been withdrawn from your account

kek and checked

checked

Holy shit you could probably suck your own dick with how much you had to contort yourself to come to that conclusion.

Real dnc insider here, and the opposite is true. The most that will happen is the podesta group getting charged. But neither John nor Tony will be put away. This is to give the impression that Mueller is non partisan. The dems might take a small hit, but that's nothing compared to what's to come in those sealed envelopes. This is going to be very bad for the Trump administration. Trump himself won't be formally indicted, but he will look guilty as hell and impeachment will be one bad coin flip away. Save this and you'll find it all comes true by thanksgiving. Perfect timing for your liberal relatives to rub it in your faces over dinner.

Exactly.

Kush
Page
Manafort
Sessions

Nice try commie

Assuming drump is smart enough to play chess
Pro tip: he's not

>Trump is a kike puppet
was his job to destroy our government?

>he forgot to change proxies

>Yeah Trump's also a swamp creature along with his cabinet.
takes one to know one

>t. never readtheconstitution

>This is either a sham for the deep state to cover their tracks or absolute fucking wizardry that I can't see the outcome of...
probably it's both

Fighting with himself

Are we not entertained?

>Assuming drump is smart enough to play chess
>Pro tip: he's not

Trump has out smarted them every time. So your Pro tip is as good as the polls taken by Trump Haters.

"If you control the polls. You control the outcome" Obama

There is a key person missing from this list. Also Sessions has fairly minor charges but they are going to be exaggerated by the media to make the whole admin look corrupt.

>4D CHESS

Why would you write a post and then proceed to argue with yourself in the comments OP?

fake if gay

How long have you been waiting to use that?

just sad

The greatest trick the chessmaster ever pulled

INCLUDE ME IN THE SCREENCAP

those are some ugly motherfuckers

>shill OP got trips while checking digits

what is even going on with this shill?

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

don't be. this is a very low level shill attempt.

how easy is it to pretend to be on our side, for a shill?

how easy is it to *not* change proxies.

step one: fake setup
step two: real fake mistake

this is not an indication that insiders are all shills, nor that there is a

you know what? fuck this whole shill thread. sage in all fields, i'm calling it, wrap it up.