HIV-positive chefs aim to break stigma at Toronto’s Casey House restaurant

Canada yes!

I bet you ignorant bigoted racist shitlords are too afraid to let a bunch of talented HIV+ chefs prepare a meal for you. Shame on you!

Yes, uh, I'll get the burger with HIV on the sides please?

Should line up the chefs against the wall and execute them while their building burns to ashes

How is it not a health violation

I learned in a food service management class that it's actually illegal to bring it up in an interview. It would be discrimination. This isn't even Commiefornia.

Tbh I don't want blood or any human excrements from anyone in my food. If you can't ensure that, then dont be a chef.

i have a feeling the government will pass a law soon saying refusing to ea food made by some faggot with HIV sends your directly to jail

Put them in a fucking leper colony

TAKE A RIDE DOWN THE SLIDE OF MODERNITY SAY IT WITH ME ANONS

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I wonder if you can order based on the way they got hiv. If you could get the buttsex burger, the druggie pilaf, or the blood transfusion reduction.

>If you can't ensure that, then dont be a chef.
>implying faggots won't be pozzing each others all day in kitchen spreading STDs everywhere

This.

Pretty soon you guys will be eating mandatory AIDS chili.

If you nigs ever get tired of faggot bug chili up there in leafland come down to Florida and I will make you all venison chili.

Why would anyone care ? HIV can't be transmitted by food. It requires direct contact with blood and outside of body dies out pretty quickly.

I wonder if the anti white left will eat here and ask the chef if he can poz them. You know, so they can virtue signal to the queers that they are part of Team AIDS! I wonder if Trudeau will eat here as a PR stunt but secretly have his food brought in and not touched by the AIDS chef.

Excuse me waiter, I didn't order aids on my burger

> (You)
>>pozzing each others all day in kitchen spreading STDs everywhere

Canadian tradition

I would care since if they have AIDS, they are either a fag or a junkie, and probably have a myriad of other diseases that could be transferred by oral consumption.

Needless to say, that restaurant will be closed soon.

We know that brainlet. The reason why is they are actually advertising it’s made by people with hiv. How about shut the fuck up and don’t glorify the fact you have a disease you most likely obtained by means of irresponsibility.

I only takes one retard to cut himself without noticing and it,S all over

fuck this city

Anyone that eats there probably deserves AIDS.

>the HIV can move between hosts but generally needs to do it via the hosts blood
>advertising a working environment filled with blades that you and others are constantly using while creating things that people will ingest while you are, in fact, infected with AIDS
i shiggy

The hiv will give the food extra flavor.

No thanks you HIV infested faggot.