This guy is next

Will the woman who was sexually harassed/assaulted by this fat sack of dogshit please come forward already? It's been long enough.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eDndsvjyIG4
youtube.com/watch?v=2xYpx8yXLmg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You mean the one he literally murdered?

nigger killed his wife and then just married some woman who looks exactly like the wife he killed

that's really creepy

He literally talks about in one of his standup specials about how "he's on tv, he gets pussy" while making a joke about using the morning after pill to abort a baby.

pls no

yup

At 1:42:
youtu.be/eDndsvjyIG4

No fucking way. That's how tall I am and I'm a petite woman. Christ.

Fuck this fat little bitch...

L O N D O N

Sauce? Oswalt is a gross little penguin troll

only thing that manlet can assault is a bag of donuts

how does that which has a micro penis sexually assault anything?

I'm waiting for Keith Olbermann

He killed his wife because of his drug addiction.

He has a mass grave in his closet.

he has several advertisements in vegas right now, apparently coming in early december. i really wanna fuckin go just to see a shitshow

pics or it didnt happen

>"petite" women
Try harder.

He is fucked up on Ambien most of the time so I doubt he cares about getting laid.

pretty thin lips, just sayin'

didn't this guy murder his wife?

>Olbermann gets fired an 8th time

Post 'em

Patton Oswald touched my penis...AMA

That's fucking pathetic and exactly how tall he acts.

Did he need a ladder to get to it?

The only thing accusing this sad sack of shit of assault are the bone dry litres of jack next to the empty vicodin bottles with his dead wife's name on them because he can't bear to throw them out.

I cannot stand this fat little fuck, and I always wondered if he didn't kill his ugly wife just for sympathy. LOSER. Sad.

the flowers one was brutal

That comment. Savage.

All that anger Olbermann carries around. Kids should stay away from his house on Halloween.

nah, this one looks german. german woman are like nigger women. they look like dudes with long hair.

SETH MCFARLANE FUCKING KNEW

youtube.com/watch?v=2xYpx8yXLmg

if anything he'll use it as a PR stunt to get some work.

Dayum that was cold

He kills them.

Man. Gotta work on the bants. Build a solid rep for Catalonia. This shit, ain't gonna cut it. You got a new country to add as bantsmaster. And you come out here with this bullshit. Fie and shame sir. Fie and shame.

We'll find out in Ratatouille 2: Electric Pedoloo that the kid in the movie was actually getting raped by that French chef asshole and the rat inadvertently saved his savaged young asshole from further sausage stuffings.

See Catalonia? These are the bants you need. Pick up your feet son.

putcho tiddys on the glass!!

Reminder that Oswald has a drug habit, has a child, and his wife died of a heavy drug habit. And then he claims he has moral authority when he shitposts on the liberal echo chamber

This mulatto halfwit is correct, my brothers.

yeah i caught him on jim and sam show and he said he was married again i was like what in the actual fuck nigga no you didn't just get married like 1 year later.
fuck this guy

Lol if I was mullato I wouldnt have college debt. Regardless, you guys are a new nation. You should be funnier.

This cocksucker is as ugly as Harvey Weinstein with a lot less money and power. How many Hail Marys to obsolve my past sins of liking this piece of shyte?

Anyone see his latest stand up special? 30 min of FUCK DRUMPF FUCK WYPIPO followed by 30 min of MUH DEAD WIFE MUH DAUGHTER BOOHOO!!! Comic genius!

I think the only thing less funny was Big Fan

Stand-up officially died at least 5 years ago.

>new nation
w e w

Am I the only person who thinks that Patrice O'Neal, Greg Giraldo, and maybe even Carlin's deaths are suspicious?
All of them before elections involving Clintons. JFK Jr.'s plane went down before he announced his candidacy for the NY State Senate seat that Hillary took.
Philip Seymour Hoffman died of fucking heroin? When I looked into it he did a documentary called "The Party's Over":
>This documentary follows Philip Seymour Hoffman as a concerned citizen on an uncensored journey of the state of American democracy. The film examines how the American political process addresses, and often fails to address, the country's most pressing issues. The film answers the question, is there a difference between Republicans and Democrats?

Nick Mullen and the Cum Boys are the only ones keeping the art alive. Even if they don't realize it.

>implying he's not into male toddlers

What about Louis Ck? He's been accused multiple times of getting girls into his hotel room and then jerking off while blocking the door with his body so that they can't leave until he finishes. Why is no one talking about this?

SALT LAKE CITY
A
L
T

L
A
K
E

C
I
T
Y

Literally who?

Source

He'll have at least seven girls talk about how creepy he was on the set to them and how uncomfortable he made them feel.

Digitalis confirms

Kek'd

I'll look for it, but do you have a YouTube or Vid.me link?

>Implying that if you looked like that and became famous you wouldn't try it

>Seth McFarlane knew about these instances of sexual harassment and abuse
>Made obscure jokes instead of actually doing anything about it

What a guy

Watch out. Seth'll be their next target, and then no more family guy.