Bryan Cranston "Fuck you if you want Trump to fail"

foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/10/30/bryan-cranston-f-to-anyone-who-wants-trump-to-fail.html

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/10/30/bryan-cranston-f-to-anyone-who-wants-trump-to-fail.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pls gibsmemonies for movie

He is an an*Mefag, plus he also took jabs at Trump during the primaries

he's what?

>foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/10/30/bryan-cranston-f-to-anyone-who-wants-trump-to-fail.html
Oh thank god. Truly one of my favorite actors. This is nice to hear and somewhat redeeming as his 'moving to Canada' statement went above and beyond the typical retarded left Hollywood take. A shame he isn't going MAGA, but as far as Hollywood goes this may as well be him gassing the oppressed minorities himself. Still. Thank you for this news OP. Nice to hear.

Why the 180?
Finally some self-awareness?

He is an an*Mefag, and all an*Mefags must be gassed

way to answer the question numbnuts

Guaranteed he will be outed as a kiddy fiddler on the Malcom in the Middle set after these reported events.

Screencap this post

t. an*Mefag
I am Iberian

This is the straight up approach anyone with common sense takes when their choice doesn't get picked. The fact this is even newsworthy shows how batshit things have become.

looks like this guy would enjoy getting comped

Uh-oh. He'll be labeled a Nazi and blacklisted now.

i distinctly remembering him on the record HATE on trump and said we all should die. so FUCK HIM an d fuck his BB show.

>promoting a war movie
>significant portion of target audience would be offended by his previous statement
>backpedals with plausible deniability
Of all the Hollywood types, Cranston is particularly untrustworthy. He has no genuine conviction or personality (versus Jane Fonda, who's fucking insane but means it).

Cranston is solely in it to make a late-career push as a high grade actor, as well as specifically appealing to the Reddit crowd with his public persona. He's fake even by actor standards.

>i distinctly remembering him on the record HATE on trump and said we all should die. so FUCK HIM an d fuck his BB show.
Yes, same here. Now that the winds have changed, it wouldn't surprise me to see Michael Moore talking about what a great guy Trump is. Never forget who the enemy is, and Cranston can go fuck himself in the faggoty ass kissing ass.

Politicians are bad people. The government is a violent, parasitic institution. You should want any president to fail.

No, supporting the president and the government is Stockholm Syndrome. The government exists to rob you and oppress you.

He isn't backpedaling though his stance is akin to:
I didn't want Trump to be president, I still think he'll be a terrible president but I want him to prove me wrong and he's calling out those who desperately hoping Trump fails and the country burns just so they can say they were right.

Cranston is connected to Pizzagate if I recall correctly. He works with Ashton Kutcher for NCMEC, connected to Laura Silsby.

Dunno what this guy is thinking, but it seems pretty abrupt for him to say this kind of thing. Maybe they're preparing some controlled oppos now that they're getting comfortable.

I want to give this bloke the benefit of doubt, as I loved Breaking Bad though. But nah, not happening unless he does something that would actually change a liberal's mind.

>played right into the plausible deniability angle that I mentioned
Way to go, faggot. Go hop on Reddit where they eat bullshit like this up because he makes "your mom" jokes and was in meme show of the year.

You know it's possible for someone to hate Trump, but still not want him to fail because it would be bad for our country to have a president fail or impeached.

fuck Cranston. he's samefagging his movie. burn in hell Hollyweird.

Presidents failing isn't bad for the country. When presidents are effective, they expand the government and diminish your rights.

I remember ORIGINALLY Cranston spoke highly of Trump in 2016, saying something to the effect he tells it like it is. Then conveniently once the lib media shitfest began he did a 180 and condemned him like every other LA wackjob. Don't underestimate how powerful Hollywood is to shut you up if you want to keep your job, now that the Hollywood swamp is being drained it is becoming a bit safer to dip your toes back in the water and say what you really think.

OUR FUCKING GUY

>Shittiest box office sales in years
>Actors & producers getting arrested
>Nobody going to see shitty SJW films
Cranston is flipping because he like the other rats knows that the ship is sinking. Funny how the unexpected loss of fame and money can change people's minds.

100% this.

>mfw his next movie is a big success and he gets and oscar

That's not a stance, that's being a bonafide pussy with 0 conviction. The people that are outspoken on Trump genuinely believe his policies will destroy the country. The same way people that opposed Obama knew his economic policies would stifle the economy.
Based on his own rhetoric he shouldn't have cared who became president because, "we should all want them to do well". But what does this dumb nigger do? Goes out and bashes 1 of 2 people that could potentially take that very position and now he's backtracking on said statements like the nutless coward he really is.

Bryan Cuckstan during the presidential election
>FUCK DRUMPF-- HE'LL NEVER BE PRESIDENT

Bryan Cuckstan after Trump wins and after he recognizes that outwardly saying "fuck trump" has fucked up the movie and TV industry, the NFL, the News industry, gaming industry etc
>I-I-If you don't want Trump to succeed, FUCK YOU! R-right Pedes????????

this just confirms Bryan Cranston has submerged himself in the art of the jew, and is good at manipulating, cheating, and lying about whatever is necessary in order to survive.