LMAO ALEX JONES BROWSES Sup Forums ON HIS LIVESTREAM

>is that a black version of me?
>i love Sup Forums

infowars.com/family-guy-joked-about-kevin-spacey-pedophilia-in-2005corey-feldman-releases-names/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ssn27xOBdG0
youtube.com/watch?v=ONUzQ4q-Amk
youtube.com/watch?v=g0zt9aCnx14
youtube.com/watch?v=F_zRglOPt7E
youtube.com/watch?v=WPKRQDadIjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=isfJ0xbXwjw
infowars.com/dancing-israelis-arrested-on-911-later-sued-the-govt-but-lost-their-case/
infowars.com/more-israeli-mossad-connections-to-911/
infowars.com/govt-insider-confirms-israels-role-in-911-attacks/
infowars.com/us-mossad-played-roles-in-911-event/
infowars.com/militarization-of-police-in-america-trained-by-mossad/
youtu.be/jZs2QjdXz5g
wire.com/en/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

max woke

Alex Jones : Israel is Arming ISIS & AlQaeda to Conquer Syria & Stop Iran Pipeline

Alex Jones Exposes Jew Control of US Government & 9/11 Mossad Involvement : youtube.com/watch?v=ONUzQ4q-Amk

Israel using AlQaeda to Kill Syrians & Overthrow Assad - Alex Jones

Alex Jones says Talmud Judaism is Satanism

Caller Exposes Mossad 9/11 Involvement on Alex Jones Show

State Dept Official: Israel & Saudi Arabia created ISIS with CIA - Dr Steve Pieczenik

infowars.com/dancing-israelis-arrested-on-911-later-sued-the-govt-but-lost-their-case/

I'm watching you Sup Forums, watch what you say about me

confirms he is an idiot

Alex Jones is ourguy. Hes going to save the white race

Come back and tell us when Andrew Anglin is on.

we love ya alex

looks like discord

Is there any way to still access Faceapps race version?

Alex probably knows his biggest fans are Neo-Nazis.

nope the crybaby faggots didn't even let it last 12 hours and since the images are made serverside there aren't any ways to replicate it

you joking? Most neo-nazis Ive seen hate jones, even though he has exposed (((them))) many times. Reference:

his biggest fans are the actual hard working Americans who haven't traded their Protestant work ethic and values on favor of multicuckularism

Read it in his gruff voice

Saturn

Bill Hicks is one of the funniest motherfuckers on the planet. I'm still not sure how to take him after watching him for what? Like 20 years now? But goddamnit, he's entertaining.

That's the Wire IM desktop app you retard.

During and since the election there is an assload of famous people and media types that browse Sup Forums now.

It's an open secret.

I bought an alexapure, works great. Filters out so much shit from the air

after all these years searching the truth how is it possible for you to avoid talking about the JQ ?

maybe they're right when they say you're controlled op and a snake oil (((merchant))).

Nah, his biggest fans are people who drive around saint louis but are too far away to get 94 1/2 reception.

How many times do I have to post this shit? Its like you fucking braindeads dont even read the thread
Alex Jones : Israel is Arming ISIS & AlQaeda to Conquer Syria & Stop Iran Pipeline

Alex Jones Exposes Jew Control of US Government & 9/11 Mossad Involvement : youtube.com/watch?v=ONUzQ4q-Amk

Israel using AlQaeda to Kill Syrians & Overthrow Assad - Alex Jones

Alex Jones says Talmud Judaism is Satanism

Caller Exposes Mossad 9/11 Involvement on Alex Jones Show

State Dept Official: Israel & Saudi Arabia created ISIS with CIA - Dr Steve Pieczenik

youtu.be/jZs2QjdXz5g thread theme song

sometimes i worry you might get so mad you might pop a vain.
just thought you would want to know

if you had the app and didn’t update

>when Bill Hicks dies and becomes Alex Jones and he browses pol but you don't mind because he's Alex Jones but he's really Bill Hicks

Hi, Alex!

be honest, talking about israel killing palestinian or syrian is just baby talk. How many years have you been searching for the truth ? you know how many tentacles the hebrew have in the western society, right ? find me a single video of him talking about, I don't know, the dual-citizenship, the influence on politics/medias/banks/military/... well the fact that right now everything he's yelling at is a jewish thing.

It's entire show should be about that, and it's not.

I'll watch later.

No, an entire show about the JC will get you either killed or censored... goodbye press pass!

Anyway, only slaves don't see the JC as part of the problem. There are many more problems and you don't start by convincing everyone jews are evil... fucking idiot.

Is that discord? Lmfao

What server is he on?

he is a covert CIA agent, watch out user

No I am!

Look at all those servers. He’s out there

It's the Wire desktop client.

All of the blurred out names are affiliates or likely Infowars employees.

He is using Wire messenger.
Wire is open source with end-to-end encrypted P2P messaging, voice and video/screenshare.
wire.com/en/
It's much better if you value privacy than something like discord which actively sells your info

But isn't that Discord?

well i'd like to give a hale and hearty 'fuck you' to all the famous people and media types. assholes.

Fucking Nigel, that doesn't look anything like Discord. It's Wire