Why are millennials so unintelligent...

Why are millennials so unintelligent? You'd think growing up with the internet they'd be super smart and aware of whats going on

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/opinion/national/386412/anti-semitic-trolls-are-targeting-ben-shapiros-sister-and-its-horrifying/
youtube.com/watch?v=jJNz5jlXTsg
youtube.com/watch?v=w6CCePrJlaU
youtu.be/cTVrwtTg0D8
youtube.com/watch?v=8pW0RV2nSg0
youtube.com/watch?v=VoFMzkIdc2Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She looks better in the second one desu

Nothing wrong with sexually liberated women either, the only people who have a problem with it are bitter virgins who feel threatened

They're dumb BECAUSE of the excess of knowledge available (À la brave new world)

t. roastie

Because of the Obama SJW indoctrination . Many will be right wing by 2020

>sexually liberated

Remember when this just meant women were free to date and marry whoever and not that they were absolved of any and all responsibility, morality and hygienec standards?

Because growing up with the internet people have been able to live online in their own safe spaces and hugboxes where they are shielded from things they dont like.

Its made people dumber not smarter. 20 years ago people thought the internet would be just a big online encyclopedia where you can find out facts at any time, or instantly communicate. They didnt realise it would be used by girls trying to push being a slut as a good thing

Access to information doesn’t bring about knowledge. My generation is retarded because schools and colleges have become indoctrination centers, teaching kids what to think instead of how to think. If my dad wasnt relatively redpilled and taught me how to think despite what school was teaching me, i’d be in the same boat.
Pic unrelated.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This. It's why you see so many furries, autists, trannies, and other mentally deranged degenerates.
/r/ing the cap of that guy who had a "coming out" party with his family in which he confessed to them that he's into anal vore.
That kind of shit would've been beaten and bullied out of you twenty years ago.
Now you can find an online hugbox of like-minded freaks and live on, forever feeling you are normal when in reality you're a freak of nature.
This is why millennials are so unintelligent, and in general, at odds with reality.

A

Please someone tell me you got the vid on the left. I've seen both vids, and that cunt scrubbed her past from jewtube. That pic is one of the few things that genuinely make me sad, and I'd love to have that video. There was innocence and hope in it.

Social media mostly
born in 1993 and remember being 13 when MySpace exploded which is when most millennials started being online personas instead of actual people. They've gotten used to the feeling of being watched and act so they'll accordingly by saying and doing anything necessary to avoid risking potential ostracization from the herd.

They're not. New savviness in the internet generation is basically the reason Trump was able to overcome the media blitzkrieg against him. Of course every idiot is online and sharing their idiocy with the world now, but these are the same barely informed breed we see in earlier generations. For truth seekers or even those capable of free thought, the internet has turned the rules of engagement on their head.

>excess of knowledge available a la brave new world

Have you read Brave New World? Any useful knowledge has been expunged long ago, and the vast majority of people even in the higher castes don't know what they're missing.

Yes sexless virgins are u

Get a look at them Khazar milkers.

would bury my face in those tits

That is fucking tragic

She went from a 8.5/10 to a 4

KYS
Y
S

LEAF
E
A
F

FAGGOT
A
G
G
O
T

internet=/=smart

I have much better things I should be doing, but instead I'm here dicking around with you faggots laughing at images that look like they were drawn by an inbred chimpanzee on crack.

I blame /lit/ mostly, pic related

They are the generation predicted to all be coding by highschool with the growth of tech.. but instead the hardware just got better (smart phones etc...) and they didn't have to learn shit to maximize technology is argue they are less technologically versed than the generation before them... and they are just idiots spoon fed on Instagram.

>dissing R&R w/ quasi like-minded peers
It has its place.

Savannah Brown is kino though. Of course retarded shadilay fags wouldn't understand art. The lyrics and delivery are tight, and if you actually paid attention she's talking about the unfairness of men sexualizing her and then calling her a slut when they were the ones sexualizing her in the first place. Totally legitimate gripe.

>R&R w/ quasi like-minded peers
granted, but this has become a little too time consuming. I'm becoming the F5 meme and next thing I know it's 11 o'clock.

I don't really use any other social media though, so I guess it could be worse...

How do you know that men are the only ones doing that?

MOMMY GIBBE MILKIES

Liberal arts classes at colleges feeding them distilled concentrated Judaism

She looks like a female joji.

I know I might be just a private person and/or just autistic, but to me, if you feel to need to share things like
>books you read
>places you visit
>activities you participate
>articles/white papers you read
>lectures you watch
>products you purchase
>clubs you belong to
en masse to everyone you know, or worse, to the entirety of the interwebs, you're a ginormous attention whore and you're probably either just pretending to do those things or at least doing it for the wrong reasons. Either way you deserve to be punched in the face.

They have access to knowledge, doesn't mean that they care about said knowledge or would know what to do with it
They're not taught to examine evidence for evidence sake, but to feel for feeling's sake
Probably some bastard offshoot of "successful people feel more confident than losers." turned into "if kids are confident, they'll be successful" so you have 'tards spewing garbage with full faith instead of full knowledge

I don't. But in this case, they were. If you actually listened to the lyrics instead of instantly reacted to the term "Hi, I'm a slut" which is satirical, you'd probably agree with her.

>being this pleb
It's 3.18am, I have to be at work at 10am, and I'm still here. That's good, don't fall for the social Jew, it'll rot your brain. I'm on LinkedIn, and I refuse to read the feed in fear of having an aneurysm.
>Why I changed jobs, and why it was worth it, t. nobody
>Let's talk about the blatantly obvious, and why I'm so clever talking about it, t. recruiter
I hate what humanity has become.

If you're talking about /lit/ I disagree mostly but I think you meant more like bloggers, youtubers, whatever. But yeah a lot of other people are pretty fucking annoying with that shit. One of the reasons I got off Facebook a few years ago, it's useless.

Along the same lines it always bothered me a lot when someone I knew would do something charitable or whatever then be a Facebook likewhore about it. Disgusting.

>threatened
What does this even mean?

get the fuck out and then unironically kys

forward.com/opinion/national/386412/anti-semitic-trolls-are-targeting-ben-shapiros-sister-and-its-horrifying/

I wouldn't call millenials unintelligent. Many of them have gone through nearly a decade of brainwashing. Most of course will snap out of it in couple of years. Others well... they need to be dealt with. They are so far removed from reality. I doubt that even shock therapy would bring them back to rationality. Which is a sad thought to think. Who knows who or what they could've been. If they didn't go through such intense leftist brainwashing.

Unless you're a tripfag, /lit/ doesn't count.

>Along the same lines it always bothered me a lot when someone I knew would do something charitable or whatever then be a Facebook likewhore about it. Disgusting.
Exactly! The entire point of genuine charity is the ABSENCE of quid pro quo.

I've done truly awesome stuff in my life, but I have no interest in sharing them outside a private conversations. Honestly, I think broadcasting them to the world would cheapen them, and cheapen me too.

youtube.com/watch?v=jJNz5jlXTsg

>Why are millennials so unintelligent? You'd think growing up with the internet they'd be super smart and aware of whats going on
Don't kid yourself. The internet isn't anything more then an interactive television where the viewer gets to be the reality star. Yes there is information also available on the web that users could use to educate themselves but users as a whole are not studying information when online. They are instead using the web as another TV and entertaining themselves.

who dis semen demon?

Ever heard that too much of a thing is bad?
The potential for growth is there with the internet, but with the ability to access anything at the touch of a finger and the constant bombardment of information dulls the mind. Our minds reach for ways to be as lazy as possible, even if we are aware that taking shortcuts is not good for us.
They surround themselves with popular liberal opinion that dominates major websites.
They get their news off of headlines, hardly looking further into an issue.
Their thoughts and opinions are formed by others around them with little to no relative depth of insight.
And they are afraid of the consequences of going against such (now) popular opinions for fear of social ridicule.
And this is all funded by the liberal elites that have come into money.

>and-its-horrifying/
oy vey!!!! shut it down

found the woman

I think she deleted vid 1, couldnt find it
youtube.com/watch?v=w6CCePrJlaU

here's a (You), kid. make sue you do something with your life after all this

I think OP's is a common misconception. Information is a means to an end, not an ends in itself. This is why the majority of Sup Forums (myself included) doesn't read a lot. You need a concrete goal, and willpower. I'm trying to fix that for myself.

stfu jew

She did. I'll pay $200 to anyone who finds it.

>I hate what humanity has become.
Same feelz here brotha.

Yep and it's going to be super annoying as they try to make out like they aren't 6 years behind the curve.
Trying to red pill everyone with angry baby's first pink pill.

"Why is nobody talking about X!!?"

"Same reason why nobody talks about The Cat Sat on the Mat once they've developmentally progressed onto real reading."

But, they're gonna be angry as fuck. Organic, garden variety red pillers are angry enough when they start realizing how fucked over they've been. But this is going to be the generational rage of whiny entitled indulged cotton-wrapped brats being reborn into cold harsh reality. People who essentially never left the womb, to whom even a warm summer breeze feels like an deathly arctic chill.

I wonder if Ivanka Trump got any birthday messages today?

>angry baby
what the fuck are you talking abouit nigger. angry babys and shit

What Lies Ahead - A Poem by Savannah Brown

I've got so many dreams in my head they get pushed out my ears
and I've heard a clouded mind is said to be a burden
but up here, the sky's so near, the air's so clear
and the stars can hide in the back of my eyes.
The earth lies below reflected in sparkling silver linings
Quiet goodbyes, white lies, sighs
drowned in golden moonlight.
I'm floating above it all, scaling mountaintops
Clinging onto sunbeams with tingling fingertips
I've got wind in my wings and it's icy cold but comforting
A shocking chill that reminds you what it's like to be alive.
It melts into your skin, into your veins, courses through you
Makes you realize that maybe you've been blind this entire time
So you squeeze your eyes shut and like a flash of light you see.
I've spent a lifetime being found, but I'd really like to get lost
Become one of the millions breathing love into the atmosphere
and someday I'll hold the world in my hands
The oceans seeping into the cracks in my palms
And all at once I'll know every story of every
Heart and head and hero that wants to be told.
The universe is either opening itself to me or swallowing me whole
in shades of white and black and indigo
I can't tell which, maybe both
But time will surely tell.

>roaming millennial runs out of patreonbucks

You must have been one of the many retards who attended the Slut walk

youtu.be/cTVrwtTg0D8

Have a look at the PUA community. They fuck sluts by the dozen and still hate what women have become.

>responsibility, morality and hygienic standards

Fascist!

>2017
>blogs and news articles no longer tell you just what's happening
>but also what to think about it

I personally don't have $10k upfront annually for community college.

That's so fucking vapid and try hard. Please tell me this girl is in her teens.

Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, and changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

She wrote this in her late teens, yes.

I'm thoroughly convinced they hate themselves too and believe genuine relationships aren't possible. There's this documentary about host bars in Japan, where the hosts (guys) entertain girls and make $200k-$600k a year romancing girls that enter the establishment. First it seems all glib and cool, but by the end of it you realize that all parties in those transactions get permanently rekt emotionally/psychologically.
>youtube.com/watch?v=8pW0RV2nSg0

That's what you're supposed to be when you're a kid. What she ended up like is a god damn tragedy. Good news for Tyrones of the world, I guess.

>commie calling someone a Jew
>defending a leaf
>who was defending degeneracy

That's why I gave her an out, if she was in her teens... whatever, I can't relate, but whatever. Props to her for having the balls to put her thoughts out there. It just reeks of inexperience and shallow thought.

the coke was mixed in with the kebab meats

She has published a book, pic related, and is working on a novel if i'm not mistaken.
Don't know if the book is any good, not into poetry.

social networks only help broadcast their stupidity

Friendly reminder: Check your T levels, user

Poor childhood development, same reason why Paki's cannot stop raping women, men and kids that aren't Moslem. Its all *psychology*.
Anecdote: I'm fairly intelligent/average IQ (which will be God tier if Britain becomes a Paki nation) but my ability or lack there of to process information hinders/inhibits my potential - the root cause being my mental health problems ("disabilities"). I'm very depressed every few months, nearly constantly anxious, possibly autistic (I was supposed to be tested but my cunt mother dropped out last minute) and I was sexually abused by a retarded adult neighbour when I was a kid (single mothers are useless whores, I should kill my mother for neglecting me and allowing the above to happen).

exact amount of subs in a span of a year. that's kind of weird isn't it?

At least she's looking a little better now.

youtube.com/watch?v=VoFMzkIdc2Y

DELET

she's fat and weird now

Lol, you got buttraped by a retard and it made you retarded. Retardedness is an STD!

All seriousness, you're probably fine if manage to get over yourself. Your perspective is what's limiting and causing your issues. Shit happens user, how can you make for a better tomorrow if you're so worried about the past?

Today I realized how wrong I truly was. I understand now the powers that be hate this website because of the free flow of information, I didn't even believe in shills to be honest but today opened my eyes. I realized how manipulated I've been through the mainstream media, the internet social media (ESPECIALLY REDDIT), and my general nature to dismiss dissenting opinions. I want to say that I'm sorry. Manafort's charges are for crimes committed a decade ago, The Podestas are under the microscope, Trump doesn't seem affected at all, and Russia "hacking" and collusion has disappeared completely. To add to that it seems like more pedophilia allegations are sweeping hollywood and the entire establishment seems to be in total chaos. What is truly going on? What have I missed this past year? I'm not a total Trump supporter yet, but if the entire power structure and uniparty establishment is going after Trump he must be doing something good.

We use it to find information, they use it for uneducated expression, something all artists have done for millennia.

Why is the related video a chink talking really angry and loudly about jews and the bible?

My god, a full winter of Khazar Milkers posting is gonna be fun!

No shes a cutie still

Definitely happened sometime during childhood development

I wanted to fire miniguns and drive tanks when I was 8, should I strive for that dream?

they still bring up the Russia thing, today it was in the news again

>weird
>High contrast makeup
>radically changed demeanor
The phrase you're looking for is mentally unstable. She's probably on some medication.

T-t-t-thanks Jews.

I skipped around some of that and it's just sad. I want to feed those girls eggs until they feel better.

Should’ve turned back before it was too late. Now, you’re here forever.

Drug shove mess made of.
Like the strongest most vicious most determined attack on your life shoving you flying down a flight of stairs- an analogy for hack psychiatry guidance, eugenic exterminant vandalant drugs and communism coring common core all pushed and promoted so thoroughly for so long that even the strongest were ground down on such contact surface. The intense electromagnetic harassment continues with it all to this very day.

Bannon left the Trump administration and declared war on the media. Now Hollywood is falling apart.

>stop acting like a faggot and elevate yourself
this. you are being very soft and squishy, user. dad is disappointed.

It's fucking tragic, albeit it's apparently human nature.
>be womyn sexually abused as child
>leave home at early age, become prostitute
>make +$100k/yr as a degenerate
>can't deal with work, spend all your money on a fantasy of a man who takes care of you
>man specializes to make money, because modern women love money
>man takes money from abused woman, delivers fantasy, almost drinks himself to death in the process in a self-flagellatory manner
>man knows he's just a glorified prostitute, hate himself and the woman for the consensually abusive exchange
>even his boss is psychologically tormented by the business they're all involved in
Japan always takes [insert anything] to the next level.

fook off leak