NAMBLA joins Antifa

twitter.com/willchamberlain/status/925157565834711042

WAT

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Has anyone cross checked to see how many Antifa are registered sex offenders? I'd be curious to know

Are you surprised? They endorse all kinds of degeneracy, it was only a matter of time before they just came out like this full force.
Anitfa wear masks (which is illegal in public) so it's harder to ID them, took days to get bikelockcuck.

Okay....someone explain to me how this is okay...

No wonder there are so many shills for Weinstein, Spacey, and Dan Schneider

I remember reading somewhere that BAMN was receiving funding and had close links with NAMBLA any way, so this isn't a surprise to me.

First heard of NAMBLA on the Howard Stern show years ago. That shit is still funny as fuck.

>no pedo bashing
wow looks like this people aren't afraid to openly defend child rapists now.

>Imagine my shock

I fucking knew it
As patriotic as I am, if pedophilia ever becomes normalized in this country, I'm fucking leaving

>no pedo bashing

why the fuck did 911 have to happen

Jesus, you retards talk about false flags enough you'd think you could see the prank here.

t. antifa pedo

>it's just a prank bro

>no pedo bashing

>what is NAMBLA

lmfao this timeline

Mfw just googled NAMBLA

Bash the -

fuck you alt right piece of shit. This is a false flag carried out by your piece of garbage trying to smear Anitfa's name. NAZIS GET PUNCHED EVERYWHERE THEY GO, BE AFRAID.

They were all doxxed on otherchan

You coward faggot. If pedophilia becomes normalized you don't flee like a traitor you take all the pedos and pedo enablers and hang them up by lamp posts.

probably a false flag desu

Found the pedo

Wow...wearing masks because they are doing good work, and now they are being backed by a pedophilia group. Nice going antifa, now if you can just a few Muslim extremists groups to back you....oh wait.

ISIS and now NAMBLA. We can't lose.
It's not

I'm so tired of everyone predicting the next step in degeneracy followed by the pointing out when that next step is being taken, followed by that step being taken. Don't get me wrong, it's cool to have your reasoning proven correct, but is pedophilia acceptance inevitable? Can we stop the decline?

its already been confirmed to be a fake planted sign retard. You guys jump on any fake news.

Pretty sure they're an actual serious organization, or at least they think they are, and not just 1 big inside joke.

2017 just keeps getting better and better

I don't wanna even google it friend please tell me give me the news on this five letter acronym
>no white supremacy
>no pedo bashing
Welp

confirm it for me right now

>Can we stop the decline?
yea
but i'm not allowed to say how

>NAMBLA

Wat the fuck lol

G O O D O P T I C S
O
O
D

O
P
T
I
C
S

We are in the end times our father's warned us about. When my dad told me as a boy that he hoped I wouldn't live to see these things he alluded to, I knew I would see them. It won't be long before they're raping children in the streets-and the cops will help them! I see that happening because already they're being allowed to fuck each other in the streets, in front of kids. It will get worse.

They need to be rounded up and locked up.

False flag but antifa is still pedo

Yes jimmy savile you're so fucking innocent.

Then get your little anarchist buddies to denounce, you pedo shielding faggot

This cannot be real

Keep telling yourself that. Remember when gays said they just wanted civil unions and not marriage? I do.

>I'm leaving if X

Same mentality of the European immigrant fags. You stay here and kill with us or you're a fucking coward.

>when the pizzagate autists forget to lookup "blowback"

My parents won't let me go trick or treating at Democrats houses. They said I would be kidnapped and sold in to a child trafficking ring. Are they for reals?

I thought the same thing about the antifa-isis photos

Pkk fights isis idiot

Excellent! All is going as planned! *rubs hands*

Just when I thought that Antifa couldn't get more retarded

This can't actually be real.

Poseibic or whatever his name is is the dude who pretended to be a libtard protestor and held up a sign saying "Rape Melania" to make libs look bad.

So before I jump to any conclusions I want to be sure.

We found pedos in antifa at the start of the year.

>only the smartest anti-fascists fight for US imperialist puppet forces

They're really trying to get in front of the pedowood and deep state child sacrifices before it all blows up.

it's like goddamn pottery

>damage control
looool bye bye antifa

I just found the VP's for both Antifa and NAMBLA.

Obviously this is a Trump-Russian shill operation to discredit antifa. Are you guys so stupid as not to see this???

>patriotic
>I'm leaving
Get gone faggot. You're no patriot you're just a bitch

This is fake you dipshits. Cernobitch is infamous for literal false flags. I don't even like Antifa but spreading this bullshit makes you look retarded.

Luke Kuhn. Yvette Felarca and the BAMN gang. Kuhn, the jew who plotted terrorist attacks and got csught on camera in comet ping pong by veritas, is a conformed pedo. Heads of BAMN are on record for backing NAMBLA. It's pedophilia that connects all of it.

>"no rape apologists" behind "no pedo bashing"
Help user I'm afraid

>You guys

You mean heterosexual goyem?

Fuck you bitch if you leave. I know the sentiment, but we must stay strong in the USA. This is the place our flesh and blood ancestors carved out for us. Fuck anybody else who says so, you must stay here and fight for the USA.

One of BAMN's founding members is associated heavily with NAMBLA.
They really are fucking insane.

You are a shill. Fags wanted civil unions, not marriage they said; fags wanted tolerance, not forced acceptance, now they force Christians to put dicks on cakes.

You mean it doesn't seem plausible ANTIFA are a bunch of child fuckers?

WHY IS Sup Forums ALWAYS FUCKING RIGHT?!!!!!!!!!!????????

I'm almost convinced some anons among us are time travelers.

That our this board is simply a mass stream of collective consciousness more powerful than any "think tank" that through shear logic, reasoning, and knowledge from the internet, we've learned to some-how become the prophets of this age.

Hey antifa what's up? How do you feel about being pedo lovers? Now would be a great opportunity to stop being a degenerate.

Stop pedo bashing? Surely this will be enough to get the christian church to reconsider its wholesale hatred of anything pro white. I mean, practically everything satanic is opposed to it as well, you'd think the church would maybe take a stand against evil.

Most likely fake but considering there's no videos or Photos of Antifa chasing them as they've claimed then I have every reason to believe NAMBLA really showed up

being a racist is literally worse than kiddie fiddling in american society. don't think you've realized that yet

>confirm it
They won't. They wouldn't even come out against the pedos. The antifucks have no morals or spine, and wont say anything against the kid diddlers because they all get paid for their outrage

Revolutionary Worker's League(commie org) has ties to NAMBLA, BAMN, and ANTIFA. Engles, the other writer of the communist manifesto called for the sexual liberation of women AND children.

Commies are pedos and pedo apologist.

We don't need to denounce these kiddie fuckers, we need people to rip off the masks to dox these pieces of human trash. Would be funny if it was some sort of false flag kek,

it's an actual serious org that a few people make a 'liveable' income off of - 30-60k

>this timeline
kek

You know Cernovich is partnered with fags and pedos like Wintrinch and Milo right?

Antifa = anti-fascist
Fascist = no raping little children

It all makes sense now.

>NAMBLA joins ANTIFA
Marlon Brando is spinning in his grave

>antifa supports pedofucks
>Trump's fault
You assholes need a new playbook

Don't touch me nigger.

Eh, hate the sin not the sinner. We should change their ways and makem one of us instead. Id like to think it benifits us to have one more decent user around here instead.

Seems like a false flag to me, but reality is stranger than fiction these days.

We didn't need the Internet, man. I was calling this out decades ago, but I was mocked.

North American Man Boy Love Association

Those groups were connected through the Workers World Party a while back. Communist filth has been allowed to fester in this country for long time. Weimar America incoming.

Remember that post last night, about the military faggot talking about time traveling causing unintentional shifts in the timeline?
What if that's what just happened?

A good portion of Sup Forums are just as radicalized and unreasonable as the leftists.

but but but Kevin Spacey is not like most gay men!

It is a pretty obvious false flag by Cerno and Poesibic but in maybe 5 years time with the way things are going this could actually be real.

Why aren't other protesters tearing up the sign?

>google NAMBLA
>vomit

this timeline is like a real GNAA mashup

Guys we let pandora out of the box. Remember how Sup Forums was trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls? Thats normie now. I hope it was worth it...