Vice has decided to attack Keven Spaceys method of choosing to come out in a callous attack on LGBT rights...

Vice has decided to attack Keven Spaceys method of choosing to come out in a callous attack on LGBT rights. Vice larps as a progressive media outlet and simultaneously releases this repressive stigma on one of the most potentially fragile times of any LGBT persons life. I am outraged and disgusted that the so called progressive media can allow this regressive content on their own website. We should tell the author how he is NOT helping the LGBT agenda with his actions. twitter.com/stevenblum?lang=en
also don't raid, this is to offer criticism.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/oct/30/kevin-spacey-vicious-lie-gay-men-accusation-attempted-sexual-assault
independent.co.uk/voices/kevin-spacey-gay-coming-out-anthony-rapp-sexual-harassment-actor-sexuality-a8027726.html
psychologytoday.com/blog/dsm5-in-distress/201112/dsm-5-tries-sneak-in-hebephilia
law.justia.com/cases/federal/appellate-courts/ca1/09-1949/09-1949p-01a-2011-02-25.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think using the moment you were accused of engaging in pedophilia is most definitely the worst time to come out of the closet. It is gross and sad and frankly just more of what we see over and over from Hollywood. Poor acting.

Accusations and photos have been out for a long time regarding Spacey. He could have taken the floor to explain at any other time. He didn't. He waited until an accuser came forward. Perhaps he is just what he looks like. A pedophile who prefers little boys, not a gay man.

Pedophiles have been trying to add a P to the LGBT for some time now.

>playing favorites with mental illnesses

Regardless VICE took an important person made by and LGBT person and skewed and belittled it. This is extremely important to leftists and might actually trigger some.

"moment for an lgbt person"

It's not for you to judge someone's difficult LGBTP coming-out moment, you deplorable homophobe.

But they're right.

IT DOESN'T MATTER YOU STUPID WHITE. MALE BIGOT SHIT

Spacey is an inspiration for all LGBT who can't come out in this society. Vice is disgusting

The confusing thing to me is all the tweets insisting that being gay has absolutely nothing to do with wanting to fuck a 14 year old boy. Of course a gay 26 year old wants to fuck a good looking 14 year old. Don't be naive.

Also, it makes perfect sense for Spacey to come out as gay now. It would be kind of awkward for him to address the accusation without acknowledging that he's gay.

Am i in Bizzaro world?
Vice has more integrity then MSM ?

They aren't right. The issue is Spacey's lack of control with his pedophilia not his homosexuality. Attacking the time he chose to come out is wrong and regressive and our society has striven too far to allow media outlets to get away with bigotry like this.

Typical leaf shitposting.
Vice is the MSM syrup brain

> man makes advances to underage boy

> accused of sexual assault

> its ok because he came out as gay

Every gay in journalism is on damage control

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/oct/30/kevin-spacey-vicious-lie-gay-men-accusation-attempted-sexual-assault

independent.co.uk/voices/kevin-spacey-gay-coming-out-anthony-rapp-sexual-harassment-actor-sexuality-a8027726.html

Their hivemind is turning on them.

weinstein and epstein and putin are all "hetero" and are all fucked too

checked
But all the headlines ive seen havent even touched on the pedophelia part
aaaand i just realized this headline doesnt either..

This is why the left will lose: it's an unnatural coalition too apt to eat its own.

14 is not pedophilia. Hebephilia is not considered an illness, just normal.

>Gay* pedophiles, who make up a substantial portion of lgbt, have been trying to add a P to the LGBT for some time now
ftfy. They are not distinct groups, which they don't want to be public, which is why they are butthurt at spacey -- because he's hinted at the correlation.

Why do people oust their own agendas with their flags?

>steven blum

see you hollywood pedo...

kek we should meme #homophobicVice into oblivion

>the worst in history
As if people are recording every time someone comes out of the closet and some panel of judges is ranking them on a scorebord best to worst.

14 is not considered pedophilia by anyone except pearl-clutching Christians here. Most others realize puberty has mostly begun by this point and attraction to pubescent kids is natural. Acting on it is not, and he was dumb for trying to do so, but the 14 year old kid didn't actually have sex with him and he took 30 years to reveal this. You just want cynically earned moral points. You don't deserve them. Men hit on 14 year old girls all the time. When women hit on 14 year old boys, pol cheers them on.

That's LGBTP you performative bigot.

and is a jew

south park is always right.

Gas yourself.

This is the exact kind of oppression against the lgbtp community that causes victims like Spacey to act out in erratic ways. If he wasnt in auch n oppresive environment he would have been able to have a much more natural coming out. He isbreally kind of a victim here.

Pedophile detected

>"Oh noes, our progressive bed mates are attacking us"

Come on gays, we straightfags have been telling you forever that the libtards were gonna turn on you sooner or later to make room for the muslims in the progressive stack.

You should have made more noise when the pedos started using the gay playbook to push for "tolerance". But you clearly wanted to see how it played out.
You deserve this. We accepted the compromise of "tolerance", but then you demanded not just "acceptance", but mandatory "celebration of our life choices".
Fuck you. Seriously. You're going to have to get out of this mess by yourself, because you can't afford the price we'll be asking for our help.

I am not a pedophile, as I am not preferentially or exclusively attracted to pre-pubescent kids. Attraction to 14 year old pubescent kids is normal, whether you like it or not.

HE FUCKS KIDS
>HES A PEDOPHILE
HE FUCKS KIDS
>HES A PEDOPHILE
HE FUCKS KIDS
>HES A PEDOPHILE
HE FUCKS KIDS
>HES A PEDOPHILE
HE FUCKS KIDS
>HES A PEDOPHILE
HE FUCKS KIDS
>HES A PEDOPHILE
HE FUCKS KIDS
>HES A PEDOPHILE
HE FUCKS KIDS
>HES A PEDOPHILE
HE FUCKS KIDS
>HES A PEDOPHILE
HE FUCKS KIDS
>HES A PEDOPHILE
HE FUCKS KIDS
>HES A PEDOPHILE
HE FUCKS KIDS
>HES A PEDOPHILE
HE FUCKS KIDS
>HES A PEDOPHILE
HE FUCKS KIDS
>HES A PEDOPHILE
HE FUCKS KIDS
>HES A PEDOPHILE
HE FUCKS KIDS
>HES A PEDOPHILE
HE FUCKS KIDS
>HES A PEDOPHILE
HE FUCKS KIDS
>HES A PEDOPHILE
HE FUCKS KIDS
>HES A PEDOPHILE
HE FUCKS KIDS
>HES A PEDOPHILE
HE FUCKS KIDS
>HES A PEDOPHILE
HE FUCKS KIDS
>HES A PEDOPHILE
HE FUCKS KIDS
>HES A PEDOPHILE
HE FUCKS KIDS
>HES A PEDOPHILE
HE FUCKS KIDS
>HES A PEDOPHILE
HE FUCKS KIDS
>HES A PEDOPHILE
HE FUCKS KIDS
>HES A PEDOPHILE

There's no evidence of him fucking any kids.

A "norm" is a societal consensus. Nothing about you is normal, especially your penchant for pubescent children.

I'm glad Kevin Spacey had the courage to remind people that fags are child molesters who were molested themselves as children.
We can never break this awful cycle until people admit the truth of the connection between homosexuality and pederasty.

Clinically, pubescent child attraction is considered hebephilia if it is your preference over adults. It is not considered disordered, as the vast majority of men, straight and gay, are attracted to nude pubescent children. Attraction to prepubescent children is the only attracted considered clinically to be an illness.

see image in

Would you please stop making gay people look like pedophiles?

The media has jumped on him pretty quickly during a period of rampant rape hysteria. Right now is a very ripe time to be throwing around rape accusations at people you don't like.

In the news there's already stories about how "everybody knew" about Spacey or that there were warning signs and other victims, but it's all bullshit. It's a bunch of stories about him hitting on men in their 20's.

There's literally no evidence of rape or pedophilia except for this one guy making an accusation from 30 years ago

I will never expect you to understand right and wrong faggot. You are already lost and you are likely beyond moral repair.
I understand why you are unable to make distinctions though. You have spent you life justifying one set of transgtessions and so the others come with ease. Those of us whom have maintained our moral integrity will be more difficult to convince.

I'm sure he has fucked a kiddie here and there. You don't just try to fuck a 14 year old kid once. I'm sure he has fucked plenty of kids with the amount of money, fame, and power he holds. To think otherwise is ignorant of pedophilia and predatory behaviors you gigantic giga faggot.

Kevin "It's not rape cuz I'm gay, see?" Spacey

There's no proof he even did it once. If a ton of other accusations come out but right now it's just one, and it's in the middle of the craziest rape hysteria I've ever seen.

I am not saying it is right to act on attraction to pubescent children. I am saying it is 100% normal to be aroused by them.

This is indeed a moral panic. It is reaching witch-hunt dimensions.

That fact that you even know what hebephilia even is shows that you are a deeply disturbed and perverted individual. Being gay is a perverted and demented behavior. Kill yourself for the greater good because you are a hindrance to human kind. Your very existence is a threat to children and men. Sodomy is wrong and disgusting. Nothing justifies sticking your penis in the ass of any living creature.

>being concerned that the elites are raping children is a 'moral panic'

>gay and a pedo
Will he die of AIDs next?

He is gay and has had rumors that he fucks little boys flying around for years. He is a kiddie fuckers and if you deny it your pretty stupid man. Pedophilia is a huge problem nobody wants to talk about. It is extremely hard to catch these individuals and pedophilia accusations do not just come about out of thin air.

How exactly are vague unprovable accusations about decades old behavior a good thing? The best thing would be for celebrities to not feel they have special rights to touch others, which they don't and that has been tamped down by the proof of the cellphone with camera era. The next best thing would be for those who actually harmed others provably to be held accountable for their actions.

Trying to pretend 30 year old accusations are not targeted is foolish.

>Stop making gays look like pedophile
>Stop making
>Stop
They are doing it to themselves.

>normal, yeah if you're a pedo. Kys

Sex accusations do come from thin air. Remember the satanic daycare scandals of the 1980s and 1990s?

From this article.

Is this referring to preferential hebephilia or merely being attracted to pubescent kids at all? Most adults are attracted to pubescent kids whether you like it or not. Blanchard has pushed for that to be pathologized if attraction to pubescents is stronger than attaction to adults, but the clinical community has refused, citing that almost everyone is attracted naturally to pubescent children to some extent.

>Not true because remember the 1980s!
No, I don't. How are you not dead of AIDS yet, Gramps?

I said pedophilia faggot not sexual assault or rape. Gays should be put in extermination camps.

The concept of Hebephilia has been widely and vigorously opposed, both by the experts in sexual disorders (aware of how weak the supporting science is) and by the forensic experts (aware of how it would be misused in Sexually Violent Predator court hearings). The work group tried the back door approach of inventing an omnibus term, Pedohebephilia to nest Hebephilia within the already authorized Pedophilia category--a trick that didn't fool anyone. The DSM-5 web site has recently been revised with a new slight of hand. The term Pedohebephilia disappears altogether, but the concept of Hebephilia secretly lives on--the definition of Pedophilia has now been inflated to include pubescent children. The rationale section of the website doesn't even bother to mention the change and is derelict in its duty to discuss the highly controversial issues involved and their enormous forensic consequences.

Hebephilia (however it is disguised) is a simply terrible idea. The basic issue is that sexual attraction to pubescent youngsters is not the slightest bit abnormal or unusual. Until recently, the age of consent was 13 in most parts of the world (including the U.S.) and it remains 14 in many places. Evolution has programmed humans to lust for pubescent youngsters--our ancestors did not get to live long enough to have the luxury of delaying reproduction. For hundreds of thousands of years, sex followed closely behind puberty. Only recently has society chosen to protect the moratorium of adolescence and to declare as inappropriate and illegal a sexual interest in the pubescent. This is a wonderful idea, but you can't change human nature by fiat. Surveys show that sexual interest in pubescent youngsters remains very common and anyone who doubts the numbers should do a study of Calvin Klein ads.

psychologytoday.com/blog/dsm5-in-distress/201112/dsm-5-tries-sneak-in-hebephilia

Pedophilia strictly refers to attraction to pre-pubescent children.

>vice
>attacking pedos

Research Article: Hebephilia: Quintessence of Diagnostic Pretextuality Karen Franklin (2010), Behavioral Sciences and the Law 28 (6), 751–768

The Public Policy Implications of “Hebephilia”: A Response to Blanchard et al. Karen Franklin (2009), Archives of Sexual Behavior 38 (3), 319-320.
Why the Rush to Create Dubious New Sexual Disorders? [Letter to the Editor] Karen Franklin (2010), Archives of Sexual Behavior

Forensic Psychiatrists Vote No on Proposed Paraphilias (2010, December), Psychiatric Times, p. 14

Invasion of the hebephile hunters: Or, the story of how an archaic word got a new lease on life (my original blog post of October 31, 2007)

Other critiques and analyses:
Hebephilia as Mental Disorder? A Historical, Cross-Cultural, Sociological, Cross-Species, Non-Clinical Empirical, and Evolutionary Review by Bruce Rind and Richard Yuill (2012), Archives of Sexual Behavior

Hebephilia and the construction of a fictitious diagnosis, Paul Good and Jules Burstein (2012), Journal of Nervous and Mental Diseases

DSM-5 proposed diagnostic criteria for sexual paraphilias: tensions between diagnostic validity and forensic utility, Jerome Wakefield (2011), International Journal of Law and Psychiatry.

Diagnosing and Litigating Hebephilia in Sexually Violent Predator Civil Commitment Proceedings, John Fabian (2011), Journal Of The American Academy Of Psychiatry And The Law [available online]

Commentary: Hebephilia—A Would-be Paraphilia Caught in the Twilight Zone Between Prepubescence and Adulthood, Robert Prentky and Howard Barbaree (2011), Journal Of The American Academy Of Psychiatry And The Law [available online]

Hebephilia is not a mental disorder in DSM-IV-TR and should not become one in DSM-5, Allen Frances and Michael First (2011), Journal Of The American Academy Of Psychiatry And The Law [available online]

Hebephilia is a Mental Disorder? Richard Green (2010) Sexual Offender Treatment 5 (1)

Sexual Preference for 14-Year-Olds as a Mental Disorder: You Can’t Be Serious!! [Letter to the Editor] Richard Green (2010), Archives of Sexual Behavior

Adult Sexual Attraction to Early-Stage Adolescents: Phallometry Doesn’t Equal Pathology Thomas K. Zander (2009), Archives of Sexual Behavior 38 (3), 329-330.

Are There “Hebephiles” Among Us? A Response to Blanchard et al. Joseph J. Plaud (2009), Archives of Sexual Behavior 38 (3), 326-327.

Manufacturing Mental Disorder by Pathologizing Erotic Age Orientation: A Comment on Blanchard et al. Philip Tromovitch (2009), Archives of Sexual Behavior 38 (3), 328.

Should Hebephilia be a Mental Disorder? A Reply to Blanchard et al. Gregory DeClue (2009), Archives of Sexual Behavior 38 (3), 317-318.

When Is an Unusual Sexual Interest a Mental Disorder? Charles Moser (2009), Archives of Sexual Behavior 38 (3), 323-325.

Hebephilia plethysmographica: A partial rejoinder to Blanchard et al. (2008). Janssen, D.F. (2009). Archives of Sexual Behavior, 38, 321-322.

Like?

They have more than one reporter and flip-flop on opinions in order to get clicks.

>it's another "actor gets accused of decades old sexual assault"

Have any of these celebrities tried denying them?

All old articles and a blog...

>pedophilia accusations do not just come about out of thin air.
what about that time you tried to have sex with me when I was 14, you pedophile?

I haven't laughed so hard as I did today in months.

Probably the dumbest shit I've seen any celebrity do.

And then they go after Milo for the exact same thing lol

Milo definitely is not a good example of someone not being a pervert. The guy is a huge faggot and a tremendous douche. Go back to plebbit.

>last 10 years
>old

law.justia.com/cases/federal/appellate-courts/ca1/09-1949/09-1949p-01a-2011-02-25.html

we know,idiot. keep up.

that's some next level b8 dude.

Yeah we know the age of things doesn't matter to you.

Kill yourself degenerate faggot

>Vice writes something obviously correct; that trying to use your coming-out to overshadow the revelations you tried to unconsensually fuck a 14-year-old boy at age 26
>this was specifically aimed to try to get something of a pass from his sphere - the left - or at least a distraction
>Sup Forums: Let's ideologically shoot ourselves in the feet just to feel good trolling libtard Vibe

it's not a choice. people are born that way.

>implying they shouldn't be terminated on site when found.

So we posting in defense of spacey because he came out as gay and start an artificial divide in the gay community or what?

Activist-news channel on YouTube. .
Video is called. . OTO & pedogate. .
I highly recommend having a listen to this ..

I came this close to working for those vice fuckers permanently two years ago. So glad I didnt and went full maga. Fuck vice

>14
>little boys
Fucking tumblrites