See this flag?

see this flag?

this is my "I wont pay for your fucking wall" flag

go bitch about it

>go bitch about it

Nah. We'll just tax your remittances.

the wall would unironically be the best possible thing for mexico if it worked the way Trump originally sold it to his constituents

its sad it wont be built

why dont you fucks fix your country?

It would be ashamed if NAFTA was destroyed.

go ahead amigo, keep pushing acting up.

I just love the idea of Mexicans trying to figure out Bitcoin.

They will probably get scammed

in fact, I will scam them

the one guy needs a face mask because it stinks so bad of used tamale grease and fat latina armpit hair

why would anyone do that when paypal exists?

we had this same thread yesterday anyways
>le fuck drumpf lmao xddd
puto indio de mierda
the only reason why Trump is building a wall it's because we are such shitty people on average we should be ashamed of ourselves and your dumb attitude shows it

dreamers will conquer you

>agrees with Trump
>calls the other guy Indio
>We are shitty people
>We should be ashamed of ourselves (not stating any reason)
>Cangrejismo extremo
>Inferiority syndrome

Malinchista Bingo!

>lets all be blind cheerleaders for a failed state
>if you recognize there are problems and that real solutions don't involve unchallenged dependence on cash infusions on our gdp, you have inferiority complex

people like you are the reason mexico is shit

That would most likely cover the cost of that big beautiful wall.

(((you))) are also malinchista
>failed state
>people like you
>mexico is shit

malinchista detected

id be happy to have argument with you, if you have an argument to make what i just said, and show you why you represent the biggest problems our country has

but if the only level of analysis you can get to is base tribalism then thats fine. call me "malinchista"

>A picture of your flag being removed from the rubble of a building that wasn't built properly because your people are lazy and stupid
>We dont have money to pay for your fucking wall
>Yes you will, and you will most likely not even know about it, thats how good America is.

chupa mi carne mojadito

>mexico is awesome, fuck america
Ok, stop coming over the border like a horde of locust.

see this flag?

this is my "TACO TACO BURRITO" flag

go bitch about it

>said by the guy who lives on a country that gets flooded to shit every couple years

ayy pinche indio pendejo en vez de estar poniendo tus mamadas en el Sup Forums empieza a preocuparte por tu nacion pinche meco, que te valga verga lo que este diciendo trump o un gringo monguito en tu tablon de imagenes de monas chinas

ok, ok guys you win , we are just gonna send you some flowers, local production enjoy

creo que ya te urge ir a la embajada americana mas cercana a chupar webos gringos

are you retarded enough that you believe the "mexico vs usa" dyad accurately describes what is happening with our country?

stop speaking taco niggerish, paco.

the Wall is the least of our problems but your lenguaje clearly says that you are stupid so no point in discussing whit you

Well yeah, no one talks about that though. Increased border security would hopefully keep more of your countries intellectuals there instead of them just coming to the US.

ok. you are another retard who cant form arguments as i thought

I thought that was your "We had a huge earthquake that killed a shit ton of people because God hates us" flag.

not just that. if it worked like Trump originally said it would (constant, manned and unmanned surveillance with response teams all along the border) it would represent a massive setback to cartels. enough for our side of the issue to be addressed in a way that matters

that's got to be embarrassing
country more advanced than yours building a wall to keep you out
the fact mexicans complain about it and post shit like this speaks volumes for your country and people

P A R A S I T E S
A
R
A
S
I
T
E
S

saged maricon

Get up against the wall.

if mexico is so great and you love it so much, then why are all the beaners moving north?
encourage your people to stay south of the rio grande for fuck sake

oh and all you beaneaters sending home remittances will pay, youll have no choice
either pay up or go home

have a sip, Bouddi

you are the one than instead of having fun making some gringos mad, siding whit a fellow mexican decides to bring him down, enjoy your bucket little crab.

Not a real Mexican. Fuck off shill

dont worry cletus, the wall payment is covered.

>implying anyone in Mexico aside from the cartels has the money to pay

That’s cute. We still accept land as payment, by the way.

Mexico needs to get glassed from Orbit and then turned into a massive minefield.

security, complete financial freedom

Exactly my brother.

I live in California and we have completely taken over. Texas and Arizona will be reliably blue within a few years.

AZLAN WILL RISE AGAIN

Eat a dick, taco nigger!