How would you stop the cartels?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Border_War_(1910–19)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

with diversity

Stop the Jews.

Legalise all drugs.

are they dead?

extermination of all brown people

what a strange photo
aside from the guy farthest to the left they all look so alive
like they're just sleeping

the reality that they're just disembodied heads doesn't seem to really settle for me...
its like im looking at 4 guys lying down

quite the photo!

Cartels are probably proxies supported and funded by (them) to keep Mexico unstable and spread narcotics

Mexico should take some refugees

NUCLEAR BOMBS

Halloween decorations

Just march south from the US border and shoot everyone.

Legalize the sale and domestic production of all drugs, regulated by the FDA for purity

Take out those at the top with assassination and the ones at the bottom will kill each other to take the place of the assassinated bosses.

Put aids in the tacos

What kind of uncultured fuck would write on somebody's car?

or you could just pay the US to send in the army with full force and whipe them all out in their jungles
>inb4 vietnamese rice farmers
we gave up on purpose even though we were winning

fpbp

Keep telling yourself that

The existence of the cartels are really only the side effect of a fucked up government that is Mexico. Mexicans should just give up, admit they suck at running a country, and beg the US to be a state. They would only get territory status like Puerto Rico though. And then in one glorious weekend we could let our military loose on the cartels and sit back on our fat diabetic asses in our recliners eating burgers and watch billions of dollars of military power be utilized.

Seriously the Mexican government is so corrupt they should be recognized as a terror supporting state.

>says faggot who's country sperged out cuz a bunch of guys decided to throw your precious tea in the ocean and declared war then lost

lels bels

Legalize guns/drugs

the price premium that makes drug dealers rich due to the risk involved

YES! Introduce a foreign species to an environment that's not natural to them! It's fucking brilliant.

big redpill

Kick CIA niggers

Short term?
White phosphorous

Long term?
Mass muslim immigration into Mexico

No thanks

I thought the same thing user
and then i read your comment
any spanish speaking anons willing to translate what it says?

send in 750,000 armed militia. the cholos woudnt find it funny at all after about 4 hours.

Send back the engineers, lawyers, teachers and other upstanding American dreamers and build a wall behind them, to ensure that Mexico is made great again.

Last word
Capture and kill murderers

what does that mean?
>last word

>murderers
so the headless ppl are supposed to be murderers?
does the cartel try to get ppl in mexico to think they're robin hood type people?

this

Three died because they cut off their heads. One guy survived because they only cut off his body

it basically says that the Zetas do take care of their communities by capturing and executing actual criminals/murderers.

it's basic cartel propaganda

Legalize drugs and they disappear overnight.

>last word
You know, when you talk to someone and you have...you know, the last word.
Something something, no more discussion.

Just strengthen the border and put ice agents at welfare collection sites. Honestly this happens because the boarder is unsecured and we have people that sympathize with illegals in our government.

Retarded. With our solution they're back in 3 months

thanks anons

Who said the cartel did that?
Also, yes. Sometimes the cartels help the towns where they reside in. Remember that most druggies are on the US so it makes little to no sense to waste drugs on the Mexican population if they dont pay in dollars.

Nah, just resting

A merciless volleying of missiles into Mexico

Put Putin in charge.

Most of the cartels operate as they do because the Mexican government is so corrupt and most of them are on the cartels payroll.

Then you have to hit them hard, show them about as much mercy as they show others. No fucker cares when the worse case scenario is the cops arresting you.

Russia had issues with mafia style dealings in the 90's and Putin cracked down on it.

Show no mercy.
Go in hard, no human rights.
Clean out government corruption.

If you are going to be corrupt, make the government steal extra money from peoples taxes to get rich and not through drug trafficking.

Most people prefer the government stealing a little of their money to waking up to heads in the streets.

yeah but i mean like the context

or is it just a general thing
>last word
without actually referring to anything

>Cartel control everything related to drugs (from raw material to distribution)
>Have a 50 years lead in the market
>Are willing to use violence
>Are the goverment in some parts of the country
>Big Pharma won't taint their name to compete with them.
Yeah, it will totally fix the problem.

>Who said the cartel did that?
who the hell else do you have running around leaving decapitated heads on top of cars??

wew mexico is a hell hole

Legalize all drugs.

Start a public campaign to promote the idea that Addiction = Disease and turn that into the general public consensus (e.g., Smoking is harmless --> Smoking is deadly in the long-run).

Reinvent or destroy the DEA into something else related or completely different.

Put funding into research to have a more accurate objective measurement of pain in medical settings to make it easier to balance over-prescribing opioids and treating pain inadequately: should have never just reached a subjective definition and half-ass objectively measure it.

During hospital/clinic/etc. reviews, look into a medical facility's opioid use rates (quantity, particular forms, etc.) and number of dependent/addicted patients from said facility; determine if there are "shady" incentives.

Rework prevention education: be as completely honest as possible about pro and cons, "NEVER DO IT BECAUSE EXTREME BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN" clearly doesn't work.

I could go on with more specific things, but you get the general idea.

Eventually, drug cartels will lose major funding and go away or evolve (somewhat) legally like the Yakuza.

Last word, capture and kill murderers
No more discussion, kill the fuckers
No more talks, no mercy

>get their cocaine
>mix cocaine with poison
>no customers
>no business
>no carteles

oh okay that makes more sense

The cartels win because of government corruption. Put the armed and special forces and intelligence community (who fund them) on them for real. Attack them at their homes. They can only hide when someone is bribed or threatened.

you don't let them kill each other they are all criminals anyways

Declare Sharia Law in all of USA so that the LGBTQ community can finally have diversity!!!!!

Local population can do that too. We have machetes and shit.
You faggots literally have niggers running around with guns raping women and beheading kids just for reasons and you cant accept that there are non-cucked populations that refuse to surrender?
Fucking cuck senpai

legalize drugs. illegal drugs drastically inflate the price of substances. taking the profit out is the only way to kill anything.

Chopping heads off seems to work.

Stop buying cocaine for your degenerate parties

what difference will three guys make?

This just won Sup Forums today

>niggers running around with guns raping women and beheading kids
>beheading in America
i know this is hard for you to accept
but other countries don't have decapitated heads being left on the streets every night in the cities
i realize that it might seem like, since you live in Mexico, that surely EVERY country must have daily morning disembodied head clean ups

but the hard reality is that aside from muslim countries, actually civilized countries don't have this problem
literally no one decapitates anyone here
and i much rather have the niggers sequestered to their ghettos than mestizo crime syndicates literally in charge of everyone

Actually I read a very interesting article in a thinktank newsletter that pretty much predicted that if the current trajectory continues the USA will HAVE to send in the military to stabilize the mexican government. They just cant continue to exist with a third world shithole, terror sponsoring no mans land all along thier southern border. Basically the mexican governments incompetence is a national threat to USA.

legalizing guns would actually help mexico, since at this point ONLY the bad guys have weapons

thats just silly, drugs are only a symptom of the problem to begin with, and legalizing is going to change nothing, they would still be a high priced hard to get commodity, meaning they will be smuggled anyways, all legalization might do is lower the price a bit due to increased supply,
unless you supply them for free, the drug traffickers will remain, hell we have cigarette traffickers in Canada because price is so high

on top of that, as long as money is involved, drugs will continue to be the primary sponsor of property crime
and even if none of that was true, drugs, legal or illegal, will still destroy lives by leading people away from their potential as human beings
[ and btw, im a former deadhead, and have abused narcotics like you wouldnt believe, not proud of that, just saying my knowledge of the problem is first hand as well as academic .... i quit drugs over a decade ago .... they are a terrible scourge]

I believe a real source of solutions would be for the international community to declare the african continent to be off limits to all international corporations, only local africans can develop africa
we then turn africa into a penal colony, where every nation on earth can ship their criminals
back into the melting pot, after all africa is the birthplace of humanity ... right
ok therefore all members of human race have the right of return to africa
and those who are criminals shall be forcibly returned

Unless my spanish is as bad as I think it is, I think "letra" means letter, which would mean that the Zetas did that. Y'know, Z being the last letter in our alphabet.
Buut I don't speak taco, so there's that.

This will never work with a welfare state. Get rid of that and we'll talk about drug legalization. Until then you're only gonna incentivize people to be lazy piece of shit addicts when everything else is gonna get paid for. Addicts need to die in gutters in the street so people will understand.

that's a pretty good guess

not a problem

i studied the cartels for several years but had to take a break 2 years ago and now im a bit out of the loop.

will probably get back at it once i complete my current work.

there are many solutions that can be implemented to solve the drug violence problem in Mexico, some of them would literally work overnight but it will not happen

the government is too dumb and mexicans trust the cartels more than they do trust their own government --and for good reason, it's a rational choice that brings results, unlike the government, for starters.

hopefully in the future i will get back to it.. it's a fascinating phenomenon!

make them illegal
>that should sort them out

This would also cause hilarious chaos because who knows where that coke would end up.

depopulation by extermination

>A FUCKING LEAF wants to create super Australia

By sterilizing every single spic in one generation boom no cartels.

this.^

This isn't shadow of war

let them be returned to the jungles where they come from
after all they have chosen to disregard the laws of thier communities, what right do they have to continue to live amongst, and what responsibility do we have to care for grown functionaing adults who cant simply get along with others

we need a place on earth that is a no mans land, a place where animals can be animals
i say africa, but i am open to suggestions
send the animals amongst us back to the jungle

Have you ever made the connection that modern day Mexico is very similar to Pre-Columbian Mesoamerica? Have you ever heard of the "Rain Wars?"

If you can answer my question, I may be able to answer your question.

Arming the populace

Mexico has no Second Amendment. The citizens are disarmed. That is why the cartels reign in Mexico but not in the United States (yet). This is not hard.

or freaking Shadow of Mordor kek

I wouldn't.
Let the browns and blacks kill each other. None of my concern. They outnumber us massively. Let them depopulate. Saves us the trouble in the inevitable conflagration.

one word

annex

>no different from any other corporation
yes, it would work, here's your (you)

This Ruski is right. Cartels might be well-armed but any organized military force can deal with them swiftly. They're enabled by their piece of shit wet-back government who don't care about the people they're supposed to serve. You need a strong leader like Putin or Duterte to massacre their asses. American Democrats wouldn't want for the cartels do be properly dealt with though, since they're partially responsible for the influx of future Democrat voters into the US (b/c sadistic Aztec descendent Mestizos are royally fucked up in the head). Hell, they even sent these faggots weapons for the purpose of "tracking them back to the cartels", which never fucking happened. That's why they're so critical of guys like Duterte. They're afraid it'll serve as a precedent for other countries who are also dealing with this shit.

See: napster vs iTunes
Big pharma has 100 years lead in the market
You cannot use violence to get more customers
Think about it. Cartel funds come from wealthy white consumers. Those consumers will buy legal. Cartel funds will dry out.
No more money, no more soliders
Cartels will whiter away as bootleggers after the end of the Prohibition

it would solve the prison populations of the entire planet, a huge public burden
it is arguebly just, that have chosen to live ouside the law, therefore they should be forced to live outside lawful communities

Australia is great because the white man came there, not because they were criminals, proving even the worst whites are more civilized then africans, for both africa and australia have a great deal in common as land masses, and yet niggers had millions of years to build a functioning society and have failed to do so, and australia less then 300 and they have done so

africa is called the "birthplace of humanity" and imo it should be the blast furnace of our scrap humans, we should melt this human refuse in the pot, the same way we melt scrap iron

return to sender, addressee unknown

Oh yeah, welfare needs to most definitely be reworked into something less exploitable as well as increase the incentives to get out of it. This also includes shit like child support, alimony, medicare, and etc. I'm just focusing more on the drug-related issues.

Not all addicts are pieces of shits hedonistic scumbags. A few are but the majority literally just made a bad decision during a life event or a time in their life was improperly treated (over-prescribed opioids, given a stronger-than-need opioid, not properly educated on the dangers, and/or not honestly compliant with the healthcare team).

There is a biological alteration/component to dependency and addiction. The brain has plasticity and drugs are one of the many factors that can alter it structurally and physiologically. Also to mention, some people are legit more genetically likely to become an addict than others. Thinking of dependency and addiction is sort of like thinking how high blood pressure (HTN) is a disease.

>Who said the cartel did that?
ULTIMA LETRA => LAST LETTER
That's Zeta Cartel's work for you my lefty friend

>Cartels

You do realize these “cartels” are just Mexican cross breeding trash right? They are no different from their ancestral savage tribesman. It has nothing to do with the fact that their cartels and has more to do with their genetic makeover.

Wtf is shadow of war?

So alll we have to do is to convince Trump that weed lmao guys are okay?
Sounds too easy

Level the playing field for the average Mexican

Legalize guns in mexico, make gun laws similar to Texas but maybe a bit more lax, just for fun

Armed Mexican citizens can quickly dispose of their problems and corrupt politicians in a civilized manner and stimulate american arms manufacturing, win win

>some of them would literally work overnight but it will not happen
Is one of these overnight solutions the Duterte method?

QFT. The United States can't ignore this forever, and bullshit from Mexico spilling over into the Southwest isn't a new problem either. For example:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Border_War_(1910–19)

It wasn't solved back then without force, and I'm not super hopeful that it will be this time either.

basically yes
>la ultima letra captura y ejecuta asesinos
>The last letter (Los Zetas) captures and executes murderers.
Not sure if taco nigs like this excel in abstract thinking like the concepts of irony and hypocrisy

In depth education of children and adults on the exact nature of how the drugs alter perception.

Raise quality of life in Mexico. The cartel life represents fidelity, purpose and money. The baseline standard of living needs to be adjusted to change cost benefit ratio.

Allow Mexican citizens to arm themselves. This would allow them to more easily act independently to curtail unwanted activities.

Build a wall; build it tall.

Minimize illegal immigration. This reduces cover for cartels to project presence into their main market.

Allow police to profile more liberally.

Actually want to end drug trade. I don't think elimination of this market is a desired outcome right now. OR legalize the drugs.

All these measures taken simultaneously would have effect.

Margin are so big(production is fucking pennies down here) that cartels would be willing to take the cut now that they won't have to bribe people to pass the product.

>666
>Throw more guns into the crime-ridden dumpster, that'll fix it!

Get out, Satan.

Close the southern US border, ban all trade with countries south of the US border, and fire upon any planes, boats or persons travelling north from south of the US border.

Checkmate narcos.