POTUS came to this street in PUERTO RICO for hurricane, now it's a crime scene

A couple of weeks ago Trump came to this street in Puerto Rico to meet hurricane Maria victims, now it's the scene of a gang shooting, demonstrating the deep contrast between Trump's "10/10" work in PR vs actual reality. He's no longer my GEOTUS.

1/4

This fucking RACIST didnt give the people what they needed because he hates hispanics. He thinks PR aren't "real" Americans and stealing money from the white man.

2/4

3/4

4/4

wait.. I thought the whole island was supposed to have been destroyed

Is this what liberals think a president does? Whereever he goes, crime ends, forever? Holy shit!

never become a state with that attitude mister

dumb cunt pretend like Trump has control over the criminal cretins who perpetrated crime scenes like this BEFORE the hurricane....
breaking news: PR is a shithole

No, but it does show that the situation is so horrible in PR that even in a very decent and for years safe place, probably why they chose this place for his visit, that even in the safest place for a presidential visit (just weeks ago!) there can occur such a tragedy.

What the hell do you expect the president of the united states to do?Fix Puerto Rico within one visit?

>puertonigger in 3rd world island country is shot
boo hoo hoo

Can literally drive around entire island in 2 hours.
Nigs travel more to rob nice neighborhoods.

Island nigs gonna nog.

Another anti-Trump duplicate thread within an hour. Fucking library Janitors and Mods need to fuck off.

Can he at least make it so they don’t all emigrate to Florida and cause it to go blue in 2020

Fucking auto-correct "lib"

this

worthless fucking shithole with nice weather. bulldoze the island niggers. whites only resort area. fucking shark chum

PR is an island of welfare rats. You can't fix a rat colony.

Not a tragedy, a good start. get out of my western culture nog.

Is this how we're gonna MAGA? By letting America slowly rot from the inside one piece at a time?

hey,pato. im from Puerto Rico and theres like 4 murders a night before the hurricane. if anything the hurricane got you guys to stop killing each other so much.

Puerto Rico has more Inbreds that Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Kentucky. Indiana and Oklahoma *COMBINED*.

>Puerto Rico
>America
Yeah fucking right we could sell that worthless to mexico for all I care its a burden

This is keks work. Praise be.

you are not part of us, we don't want you. what do you have to offer other than slave rate labor and steal from the whites who built this country? quit waiting for America to save you and build your own country, clean up your own filth. Earn your respect instead of begging for it. The only reason you are even beyond bark canoes and palm huts is because whitey saw value in your sugar. You as a people have done nothing for yourselves.

You aren't American.
You're a parasite.

True. Can't wait to see crime statistics after the hurricane tho.

Pay your debts faggots.

The least we've done for ourselves is to actually vote with our feet. (5 million Puertoricans in the states) why make PR a state when you can move to one. Kek

Retarded liberal logic

>lets turn our new home into a shithole like the last one
Why are you people so retarded?

Remind me, does Puerto Rico pay federal income tax?

Puerto Rico is a poverty stricken shit hole of sea-spics. You don't contribute to our success. You are a useless trophy from a forgotten war.

You have your own taxes and government. You built a shitty society with shitty infrastructure that couldn't handle a predictable storm. Now, you're begging for more help even though we've overfilled your shit harbors with vessels bringing aid.

How about a deal. We give you twice the aid that Puerto Rico gave Houston, then we cut you boys loose. Deal?

you come here, get new free government housing and hand outs like niggers and ruin it. you cry about ghettos and shitty housing projects, but my money says the contractor didn't build them that way with graffiti on the walls, piss in the hallways. fuckin ingrates.

how is it his fault that PR has been a shithole for a long time?

>why make our own home better when we can just ruin yours :^)

Puerto Rico can fuck off and die, its been a Neo-Communist welfare state for a long time and serves absolutely no benefit to the the United States.

>Victims of gang violence
>Blames the white man
Puerto Ricans are officially niggers now.

Wow, I didn't know my own pedes where so easy to trigger.

Keep crying, because it helps to start the narrative about your emancipation. There's no upside to babysitting your crime-ridden welfrare island.

>why do puerto ricans act like puerto ricans