Catholic Nuns Buried 1000 Children in Irish Sewer

Long read. Short version is that many decades ago unwed mothers would be sent to a facility to give birth and until their children were a year old. About 1000 of these kids died and were buried in a mass grave in a sewer. This is what happens when you try to interfere with people's sexual behavior. pol crows all the time about religious marriage but of course never mentions consequences of religion like this one.

archive.is/8UfXt

Other urls found in this thread:

ncregister.com/blog/astagnaro/a-litany-of-harvey-weinsteins-catholic-bashing-films
irishcentral.com/news/death-records-for-796-children-at-tuam-home-published-in-full
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>1000 of these kids died
That's not a substance amount at least an effort was made to not be a walking sack of shit

>A gay
>Attacks religion with a implicative generalization fallacy

PROJECTING MUCH!?

Yeah, this is a thing.
Truly awful

R/Ireland is that way >>>

The Jews are obsessed with this story. Harvey Weinstein made at least two movies about it called The Magdalene Sisters (2002) and Philomena (2013). It's part of their Catholic bashing crusade:
ncregister.com/blog/astagnaro/a-litany-of-harvey-weinsteins-catholic-bashing-films

No movies about the shit Jews do, however.

Yeah but what life would they have having no parents they would just be exploited into prostitution or slavery . Also did this incident take place during the patato famine ?

catholics WILL defend this

Lots of kids died all the time back in the day. Was it worse than background mortality for aborted or abandoned children? If not, then it's literally nothing.

Yup

Found one!

Strange how those in Ireland who kick up the most fuss about this are the same people who want abortion on demand here for any reason up until late term only for the remains of the child growing inside the womb to be tossed in a bin.

Always better to die under the care of a church!

> (OP)
>Yeah but what life would they have having no parents they would just be exploited into prostitution or slavery

Still would be a better life than 99% of people in India.

>Buried 1000 Children in Irish Sewer
Buried dead children

Wowzer, faggot.

cool story OP
shame it was debunked years ago, 'bodies' were all aborted babies, the 'shock' being catholics aborting babies.

well worded though OP, almost seems legit. weak antifa raid or just atheist retardation?

I don't get it, like people died before modern medicine.

What was the time frame of 1000 kids? What was the cause of death?

Are you just butt hurt that they were buried in a sewer? For what reason?

Poo in loos BTFO for all eternity and will never recover

You stink of r/ireland desu. Strange seeing someone from there over here.

irishcentral.com/news/death-records-for-796-children-at-tuam-home-published-in-full

Mostly measles.

whatever, you retarded faggot.

I am not defending trannies, just gay people.

This is an example of how shitty life used to be when the church had much more power.

yep

jews like op are obsessed with trying to bash catholics

American whose family has been in the new world since 1760 here from Ireland originally. Should we forcibly take back Ireland and return it to white euro glory?

So children just died from what children died from back then.

What's the scandal?

This is literally a non-story, this is like when commies try to say that everyone who died of natural causes, surrounded by family and with a high standard of living are "victims" of capitalism.

That they were improperly buried and records were not kept of who died.

There was no real reason to separate these kids from their parents. These places should not have existed.

Ireland was a poor shithole. Did you expect nuns to use their limited resources on individual caskets?

Obviously.

Ireland had a high child mortality rate back in the day. Some of my friends are the youngest child of older parents and they have siblings who died for whatever reasons and the child mortality rate was higher than today and we were a pretty poor country back then.

you're all the same - mentally ill, attention seeking faggots. it's why you're posting on this board right now actually. idc if you want to get poop on your dick, but don't indoctrinate my children at a young age. 10 years ago you guys just wanted rights. now there's nasty gay pride rallies shitting up our streets and spreading disease. mental illness should not be celebrated. my kids shouldn't be subjected to it. exponentially high numbers of gay men are also child molesters.

The nuns were murdering them.

Good

Good goyim. Attack the catholics!

Enjoy your jewish Halloween witch hunt faggots.

No longer Catholic but I still believe in God and disagree with abortion, but this shit happened a lot.
Sitting in van with a guy I worked for, waiting for next job. Awkward.jpg, want to make small talk. He was of Polish decent, but Jehovah's Witness, which I'm def not. I asked him if his parents had a problem with that because Polish Catholic thing, and he told me about his dad.
WW2, he helped the Soviets liberate his own town. Door to door. Go to Convent, nuns won't let the in. Figure they're protecting Nazis. Sovs force their way in. As they go deeper, nuns get batshit crazier. Get to last door, nuns won't let them in. Gonna pop a few penguins. Kick door in, see small mountain of baby corpses appear to be accumulated over many years. His dad stopped being Catholic that day, said believe whatever you want.

>Me sitting in van with boss after story........

Improper burial?

Who cares how corpse are buried? We all rot just the same.

Any stats on how many children are raped and murdered by homosexual pedofiles?

>Catholic Nuns Buried 1000 Children in Irish Sewer
Boston?

>(((Irish)))
Wow. Pure coincidence.

why would they not bury them instead of keeping them in a room wtf

>people will do bad things if you don't let them do what they want
i see this as an argument against letting people be sexually liberated rather than for it
if they're degenerate enough to do shit like that we shouldn't make their lives easier

that's like saying if we don't let muslims into our country they'll start bombing more people

I read this story earlier today and it's been on my mind the whole day. The writing was beautiful.

About 35 years. The kids were anywhere from 3 weeks to 3 years old. They died of measles, tuberculosis, gastroenteritis, malnutrition

That is not alleged anywhere.

This was literally a place where countless unwed mothers went to give birth and raise children. Countless. Some of those children died as babies, as happened at the time and still to a lesser extent today. These children where then buried by the nuns.

There is no story here, this is exactly what you would expect to happen

Yeah shitty for those who ended up in the institutions but yet you don't hear anyone who was alive in those times say Ireland was a shittier place because the church had power. I spent time in a home run by the church for single mothers and their children and it was the church not the state who helped my mother and my siblings.

Better than being raised by a single mother t b h.

The rules were non-baptised people were not allowed burial in catholic cemeteries. This is why they buried them in septic tanks and the like. They purposely did not baptise them so they wouldn't even embarrass them in the 'next life'. I used to walk through a childrens' graveyard on my way to college. All buried with no markers. My college used to be one of these Magdalene laundries at the back of an asylum where they hid these women away. I used to feel them grabbing at my ankles in the dark.

I assume they had to hide them, otherwise the townspeople would see.

Many anti-Catholics on the board tonight. I wouldn't be surprised if this poster was one of the sore protestants who could not refute the Catholic arguments in the other threads.

which poster, you didn't tag

the OP

The river tiber is teeming with ancient baby skeletons from before Catholicism ever existed. People have always found a way to rid themselves of surplus children.

Yeah I read about this a while back, the reality is no where as bad as what the fake news implies

The Nuns hated these babies

That's evil as shit. I suppose there is comfort that regardless they will hopefully still be in Heaven while those nuns are certainly in Hell.

I doubt it. My suspicion is that OP is from r Ireland as they're always peddling shit like this and trying to make Ireland look like some catholic church run gulag. Lots of butthurt in Ireland from people who were made go to mass by their parents on a Sunday.

And to add: nobody wanted to bury them next the other people who weren't born out of wedlock.

They used to discipline kids by threatening to send them to the Baby Home if they didn't behave

this is spooky. Just in time for the 'ween I suppose

I'm sure there was good nuns too who were kind and bad ones who were bitter as fuck because they ended up in a conventional because their family had no dowry to marry them off and they took their anger out on the poor kids.

*convent

Ireland sounds like a depressing anti/ex-Catholic shithole desu. How are things where you are?

so.. unwed mothers is a problem

thanks rabbi for the fake news.

good thing no user posted any threads about how the holocaust is fake, nope not one thread because this site is run by jews like OP.

It's not at all desu. Things are good in my area there's no anti catholism and most anti catholic types are middle class liberals/leftists and nu male types.

were they forcibly separated from their parents or did the girls go there to hide their whorish secret of being an unwed mother?

Are you retarded faggot?

The moral of the story is don't be an unwed mother

As far as I know they were sent there by their families for bringing shame on their house and they couldn't leave again unless a male relative got them out. 10.000 women over 90 years ended up in Magdalen asylums and the last one closed in 1996. Homosexuality was illegal here until 1994 too and divorce illegal until 1997 and contraceptives were illegal until the mid 80s too. If a non catholic married a catholic they had to raise the kids catholic by law too.

Church did nothing wrong. Whores deserved it.

That's good to hear at least. The way the media spins it you'd think everyone in Ireland is a gay butthurt fedora

They didn't deserve it at all. It's a pity it all happened a sad part of our history.

>Trusting the media
>Ever

Did you just walk in from Reddit? They lie about every fucking thing unless it supports the Soyboy SJW agenda.

Sex outside of marriage is degenerate and impious. They were lucky not to have been executed and being graced with a secluded life paid for by their state.

Not as good as being raised by two loving gay dads! The church would rather bury your bones in the sewer than let a gay person adopt them!

Not at all. Those sort are a vocal minority and generally disliked. Just a bunch of whinging cunts.

I don't think this was fully the choice of single moms. Coercion by family and church were both done complicity. I think it is impossible to blame families of churches more. Churches profited off cheap labor in the Magdalen Laundries and families avoided public shame. It was a darker era for those who were poor and had few choices.

Some of them were in the care of fag priests though and got bummed.

Do you think a nun ever touched a male or female child?