CATHOLIC GENERAL

CATHOLIC GENERAL

Everyone is welcome.
Discuss news, ask question, give answers, be kind to one another, and above all assist one another in living the virtuous life.

Today is the Monday of the Thirtieth Week in Ordinary Time. Here are your daily readings
usccb.org/bible/readings/103017.cfm

Community links, such as recommended media, are now below in pastebin links. Remember to recommend things to add to the lists!
>Catholic Encyclopedia
newadvent.org/
>Online Breviary
divinumofficium.com/cgi-bin/horas/officium.pl
>Directory for Finding a Latin Mass (U.K)
lms.org.uk/mass-listings
>Directory for Finding a Latin Mass (U.S/Can)
ecclesiadei.org/masses.cfm
>Directory for Finding a Latin Mass (Ireland)
latinmassireland.com/mass-listings/
>Laudate App
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aycka.apps.MassReadings&hl=en
>Recommended Movies
pastebin.com/xAL9w4fk
>Recommended Books
pastebin.com/K8DUUPdC
>Recommended Music
pastebin.com/dgqjiSgs
>Beauty of Creation
pastebin.com/VKGZEvXK
>Tales of Love and Virtue
pastebin.com/Qt3RUsXA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Good_works
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases
youtube.com/watch?v=nA7C815I104
youtube.com/watch?v=vbUXbMn2zfc
youtube.com/watch?v=xcwCK8pFZ0M
youtube.com/watch?v=IK6wJUNirbs
youtube.com/watch?v=qx1s_3CF07k
youtube.com/watch?v=9Mor7syiTSE
youtube.com/watch?v=imEvd1ck4fs
youtube.com/watch?v=7DRketdk07o
youtube.com/watch?v=L3rT8YVJERk
youtube.com/watch?v=mJ6wkOO_MEA
youtube.com/watch?v=ht7mxF9XZiA
youtube.com/watch?v=CPbWMvQwroo
youtube.com/watch?v=4fv14RFfRLA
youtube.com/watch?v=bchmhIdZgys
youtube.com/watch?v=KI7sOZQaSkI
youtube.com/watch?v=JhHBGRr2XDE
youtube.com/watch?v=mcbJFvje29A
youtube.com/watch?v=JbhIHF3SHm0
youtube.com/watch?v=IJiHDmyhE1A
youtube.com/watch?v=UuhYZrn4flo
youtube.com/watch?v=xRi1GDoaQu4
youtube.com/watch?v=Mw8XE3j_c0U
youtube.com/watch?v=vL1lxH7s3Cw
youtube.com/watch?v=b1bSlS6OWTs
youtube.com/watch?v=7A1Z5CEXDM4
youtube.com/watch?v=ihNVhFA_X3I
youtube.com/watch?v=wp_RHnQ-jgU
youtube.com/watch?v=e4dT8FJ2GE0
youtube.com/watch?v=dymL1-ckMwg
youtube.com/watch?v=orZo6JesM_E
youtube.com/watch?v=FbGwaO0ZVzM
youtube.com/watch?v=vJCl6ylgwCU
youtube.com/watch?v=WFor50sjEaw
youtube.com/watch?v=DlIG5gNa-Oo
youtube.com/watch?v=e-jOgH0PP2I
youtube.com/watch?v=MROPDOKkKd0
youtube.com/watch?v=Dlr90NLDp-0
youtube.com/watch?v=kK5AohCMX0U
youtube.com/watch?v=bb9ro4IQqi8
mega.nz/#F!WVJA0Byb!RM-qYrMxUC3NrBK_7lXbTg
vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive/catechism/p3s2c2a4.htm
prospect.org/article/next-christian-sex-abuse-scandal
themediareport.com/2013/10/02/evangelical-sex-abuse-worse-than-catholic-church/
catholicherald.co.uk/commentandblogs/2010/08/09/now-we-have-real-evidence-–-sexual-abuse-is-not-a-‘catholic-problem’/
catholiceducation.org/en/controversy/common-misconceptions/9-myths-about-priestly-pedophilia.html
awkwardmomentsbible.com/shocking-pastors-on-the-prowl/
themediareport.com/fast-facts/
shoebat.com/2014/05/06/sexual-abuse-protestant-churches-catholic/
christiancentury.org/article/2013-10/evangelicals-worse-catholics-sexual-abuse
cbsnews.com/news/has-media-ignored-sex-abuse-in-school/
lifesitenews.com/news/forgotten-study-abuse-in-school-100-times-worse-than-by-priests
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ecclesiastical_response_to_Catholic_sexual_abuse_cases
mostholyfamilymonastery.com/catholicchurch/where-to-receive-sacraments/
youtube.com/watch?v=z5w9RvyvI44
youtube.com/watch?v=kd66KXIbAjc
youtube.com/watch?v=xL2Hyve-kwg
youtube.com/watch?v=jcdhZ16AV4E
youtube.com/watch?v=5w15kDYI8s8
youtube.com/watch?v=QVjctlMVA5Y
en.metapedia.org/wiki/The_Plot_Against_the_Church
youtube.com/watch?v=TZXSo1rDNX8
youtube.com/watch?v=-3jpTCRFARE
mostholyfamilymonastery.com/luther_denominations.pdf
edwardfeser.blogspot.ca/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is not a subject that deserves a general. Fuck off Jew.

catholics are pagan.

WISDOM.

And with your spirit.

Pedo cult faggots with heretic idols made of gold to commentate a religion based on not allowing idols and giving up material wealth.

fuck off shill, working for the fake satanic (jew)

Catholicism always was and always will be heretic.

COME HOME TO THE CHURCH FELLOW GENTILES>

THE CATHOLIC CHURCH IS CALLING YOU!

The Culture War with Jews/Muslims is Spiritual not White.

faggotry
this is a Hitler thread now

COME HOME TO THE CHURCH FELLOW GENTILES>

THE CATHOLIC CHURCH IS CALLING YOU!

The Culture War with Jews/Muslims is Spiritual not White

Please put CATHOLIC GENERAL in the subject field next time. It makes it easier to find from the catalog.

Reminder: the catholic church was infiltrated by luciferians, freemasons, commies ect. throughout the 1100-2000's..

Reminder: traditional Catholics have the faith, Rome has the church, but not the faith.
Traditional Catholicism condemned modernist Rome and pope Francis is not pope, benedict is.

Also christ teaches both good and evil will be within his church, because of man's freewill to choose to do something good or evil, there are popes, bishops, priests ect.. in hell because of evil choices.

peace bwu user-- you throw pearls among swine

I like Catholicism the most because it's the only one that promotes doing good deeds in this life (I'm an atheist so I support the religion that does the most good):
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Good_works

However, I can't openly support it because of all the sexual abuse cases. Even normies know about this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases

Hey Wolfy, can you direct me towards any neo-Scholastic authors/resources? I've been discovering traditional Catholic philosophy, and I am having difficulty wrapping my mind around some of the fundamental metaphysical concepts like 'substance' 'essence' 'form' 'change' 'act/potency' or 'nature'. The fact that these words have taken on other, modernists definitions only further muddies the water. In particular

>We cannot prevent Jews from going to Jerusalem, but we can never sanction it. Jews have not recognized Our Lord, therefore we cannot recognize the Jewish people. They had ample time to acknowledge Christ's divinity without pressure, but they didn't. Should the Jews manage to set foot on the once promised old-new land, the missionaries of the Church would stand prepared to baptize them. Jerusalem cannot be placed in Jewish hands.

- Pope St. Pius X

Nearest Latin Mass is too far away, and as I understand it, because I'm married to a non catholic, and my child and myself are abominations, we couldn't take communion anyway.

And I'm not at all interested in the local anti-American Mexican church that felony violates US laws, or this anti-Christian "Pope".

Trap lovers and faggots rot in hell.

I'm not sure why I'm laughing.

You will see Catholics be called:

>Christian
>Jewish
>Pagan
>Satanic

In this thread and threads like it.

Reddit, you need to go. We went through your bullshit before and I can personally go through it again if you wish. Given you promise to not run away at the first sign of a good argument against you.

heard Hitler died in purgatory as a saint

If you and your child believe that Jesus Christ is the Lord than you are not abominations. You are Christians and God loves you. Go to an Episcopal or Lutheran Church, you are welcome to take communion there. Those are the two reformed sects that believe in the real presence and use actual wine.

Christian music list. The first list is modern music, the second is hymnals and more traditional music. Feel free to recommend additions on Catholic and Christian Generals.

>Marvin Gaye's "God is Love"
youtube.com/watch?v=nA7C815I104
>Woven Hand's "My Russia"
youtube.com/watch?v=vbUXbMn2zfc
>Woven Hand's "Consecration"
youtube.com/watch?v=xcwCK8pFZ0M
>Om's Pilgrimage Album
youtube.com/watch?v=IK6wJUNirbs
>Sufjan Steven's "No Shade in the Shadow of the Cross"
youtube.com/watch?v=qx1s_3CF07k
>mewithoutyou - Sun and Moon
youtube.com/watch?v=9Mor7syiTSE
>Young Oceans - ONLY YOU
youtube.com/watch?v=imEvd1ck4fs
>Bobby McFerrin's Joshua
youtube.com/watch?v=7DRketdk07o
>Psalter's Lord's Prayer
youtube.com/watch?v=L3rT8YVJERk
>Janelle Monae's Victory
youtube.com/watch?v=mJ6wkOO_MEA
>Johnny Cash's God's Gonna Cut You Down
youtube.com/watch?v=ht7mxF9XZiA
>Nick Drake - Pink Moon
youtube.com/watch?v=CPbWMvQwroo
>Mary Lou Williams - Anima Christi
youtube.com/watch?v=4fv14RFfRLA
>Dr. C.J. Johnson's "You Better Run"
youtube.com/watch?v=bchmhIdZgys
>Judee Sill's Heart Food
youtube.com/watch?v=KI7sOZQaSkI
>Dave Bixby's "Free Indeed"
youtube.com/watch?v=JhHBGRr2XDE
>The Revolutionary Army of the Infant Jesus' "Beauty After the Fall"
youtube.com/watch?v=mcbJFvje29A
>Podnieś Mnie Jezu
youtube.com/watch?v=JbhIHF3SHm0
>Baba Yetu
youtube.com/watch?v=IJiHDmyhE1A
>Audrey Assad's "Restless"
youtube.com/watch?v=UuhYZrn4flo

Traditional Music

>Veni Veni Emmanuel
youtube.com/watch?v=xRi1GDoaQu4
>Agni Parthene
youtube.com/watch?v=Mw8XE3j_c0U
>Je Nai Nan
youtube.com/watch?v=vL1lxH7s3Cw
>Come Now Font of Every Blessing
youtube.com/watch?v=b1bSlS6OWTs
>A nice collection of South Pacific Island hymns from the movie The Thin Red Line
youtube.com/watch?v=7A1Z5CEXDM4
>Hail Mary in Latin, done in song.
youtube.com/watch?v=ihNVhFA_X3I
>Hallelujah Chorus done suddenly in the public
youtube.com/watch?v=wp_RHnQ-jgU
>Heyr himna smiður
youtube.com/watch?v=e4dT8FJ2GE0
>Jezu Chryste Panie Miły
youtube.com/watch?v=dymL1-ckMwg
>Ludu mój ludu
youtube.com/watch?v=orZo6JesM_E
>Cидить Mикoлaй y кoнeць cтoлa
youtube.com/watch?v=FbGwaO0ZVzM
>Fiez-vous en lui
youtube.com/watch?v=vJCl6ylgwCU
>Mass in D major, Op.123 "Missa solemnis"
youtube.com/watch?v=WFor50sjEaw
>Krzyżu Święty
youtube.com/watch?v=DlIG5gNa-Oo
>Taize Alleluia
youtube.com/watch?v=e-jOgH0PP2I
>O Dniu Radosny
youtube.com/watch?v=MROPDOKkKd0
>Dies Irae
youtube.com/watch?v=Dlr90NLDp-0
>Deum Verum
youtube.com/watch?v=kK5AohCMX0U
>NON NOBIS DOMINE, SED NOMINI TUO DA GLORIAM
youtube.com/watch?v=bb9ro4IQqi8

Priests molest children at a lower rate than other unmarried men in positions of authority over children. There are just a lot of priests and people suck at statistics. Think about (((who))) benefits from making children associate Catholicism with bad touches.

CHRISTIAN BOOKS COLLECTIONS main folder
mega.nz/#F!WVJA0Byb!RM-qYrMxUC3NrBK_7lXbTg

thats heresy, the only Christians are traditional Catholics, nothing else.

Let's study the catechism.

vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive/catechism/p3s2c2a4.htm

>The more prosperous nations are obliged, to the extent they are able, to welcome the foreigner in search of the security and the means of livelihood which he cannot find in his country of origin. Public authorities should see to it that the natural right is respected that places a guest under the protection of those who receive him.

>Human interdependence is increasing and gradually spreading throughout the world. The unity of the human family, embracing people who enjoy equal natural dignity, implies a universal common good. This good calls for an organization of the community of nations able to "provide for the different needs of men; this will involve the sphere of social life to which belong questions of food, hygiene, education, . . . and certain situations arising here and there, as for example . . . alleviating the miseries of refugees dispersed throughout the world, and assisting migrants and their families."

Aww yeah, that's some good shit. I'm gonna go gather up my stuff and give to a nigger refugee who deserves it more. So glad I converted to the one true apostolic catholic church.

Mass is heresy. Visit your local Baptist Church.

>shitposters are now Hitlerposting
What a strange turn of events.

Will do, I apologize.

Catholic priests do sexual assault at a smaller rate than school teachers and other denominations even when counting every single accusation for Catholics as legitimate. They just get all the attention because there was a cover up from some higher ups a decade or three ago and because of the importance of the church and the centralized nature of the church.

prospect.org/article/next-christian-sex-abuse-scandal

themediareport.com/2013/10/02/evangelical-sex-abuse-worse-than-catholic-church/

catholicherald.co.uk/commentandblogs/2010/08/09/now-we-have-real-evidence-–-sexual-abuse-is-not-a-‘catholic-problem’/

catholiceducation.org/en/controversy/common-misconceptions/9-myths-about-priestly-pedophilia.html

awkwardmomentsbible.com/shocking-pastors-on-the-prowl/

themediareport.com/fast-facts/

shoebat.com/2014/05/06/sexual-abuse-protestant-churches-catholic/

christiancentury.org/article/2013-10/evangelicals-worse-catholics-sexual-abuse

cbsnews.com/news/has-media-ignored-sex-abuse-in-school/

lifesitenews.com/news/forgotten-study-abuse-in-school-100-times-worse-than-by-priests

Further, they have done much to respond:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ecclesiastical_response_to_Catholic_sexual_abuse_cases

Reminder: the catholic church was infiltrated by luciferians, freemasons, commies ect. throughout the 1100-2000's..

Reminder: traditional Catholics have the faith, Rome has the church, but not the faith.
Traditional Catholicism condemned modernist Rome and pope Francis is not pope, benedict is.

Also christ teaches both good and evil will be within his church, because of man's freewill to choose to do something good or evil, there are popes, bishops, priests ect.. in hell because of evil choices..

>Steals Catholic Terminology
>Baptist
checks out

Reminder for all Catholics to do their daily Rosaries and attend their First Fridays as best they can, they're essentially almost HACKS into heaven! Stuff's radical, yo!

t.reddit

Baptism is weak and an untrue faith

Any Church that believes in the divinity of Christ and in the trinity is part of the Universal Church of Christ.

I'll pray for you.

Bitch you don't know me

Since it seems you're in introduction to it all, I'd suggest Edward Feser for an introduction to it generally. Particularly his Scholastic Metaphysics:A Contemporary Introduction or his blog. The blog is more polemic, of course, but it covers many smaller issues that you can sift through easier than a book.

In terms of moral theory, look into Alistair McIntyre. As a follow up to Feser I'd recommend David Oderberg.

The high end of scholastic thought would be Reginald Garrigou-Lagrange. This is the kind of work you wish to work towards understanding and is tremendous.

Why are you not in a Kevin Spacey thread then?

that and pray on your rosary for the consecration of Russia to virgin mary's immaculate heart, this will end all wars and problems for the whole world for 25years.

How grand of an event will Trump hold for Christmas?

Religion

But muh architecture!

Only the church can offer sacraments and sacraments are the only way to receive grace. Your blasphemy is a mortal sin. Please repent before it becomes an eternal sin.

Thanks senpai. I already compulsively lurk Feser's blog, and I have some books from McInerny, but I feel like I still don't really 'see' what the authors are trying to convey when they talk about substances existing as a hylemorphism of matter and form. I understand the motivation for a philosophical theory of universals (how is it that we can recognize common features amongst disparate objects?) but I don't 'get' the Aristotelian-Thomistic solution. Help?

If you read literally the next line you see where your failures are:

>2241 The more prosperous nations are obliged, to the extent they are able, to welcome the foreigner in search of the security and the means of livelihood which he cannot find in his country of origin. Public authorities should see to it that the natural right is respected that places a guest under the protection of those who receive him.

>Political authorities, for the sake of the common good for which they are responsible, may make the exercise of the right to immigrate subject to various juridical conditions, especially with regard to the immigrants' duties toward their country of adoption. Immigrants are obliged to respect with gratitude the material and spiritual heritage of the country that receives them, to obey its laws and to assist in carrying civic burdens.

Essalam eleykum

Next lesson from the catechism: social justice.

>Respect for the human person entails respect for the rights that flow from his dignity as a creature. These rights are prior to society and must be recognized by it. They are the basis of the moral legitimacy of every authority: by flouting them, or refusing to recognize them in its positive legislation, a society undermines its own moral legitimacy
Das rite. Straight from my favorite Catholic philosopher, Locke.

>Every form of social or cultural discrimination in fundamental personal rights on the grounds of sex, race, color, social conditions, language, or religion must be curbed and eradicated as incompatible with God's design.
Bend over white boi, we cathlicks now.

>Their equal dignity as persons demands that we strive for fairer and more humane conditions. Excessive economic and social disparity between individuals and peoples of the one human race is a source of scandal and militates against social justice, equity, human dignity, as well as social and international peace
Hear that white boi? That is the sweet sound of international social justice and equity, from my other favorite Catholic philosopher, Karl Marx.

Catholics, your pope basically wants to make you all blind to many truthful things.

wake up, embrace the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod.

>Why be Lutheran? Especially the most right-wing kind of Lutheran?

Because fuck the pope and fuck the papacy, if you think they are anything like they were when the papacy first began you are WRONG.

They are more corrupt now more than ever, Lutheranism just takes out all of the parts of the bible the papacy added in for no damn reason other than making money and demanding undying obedience to a long checklist of needless things God has never demanded of his followers and Jesus literally never spoke about.

Today the Catholic church basically is a quasi-church that pays patronage to saints as well as God, which makes no damn sense.

There is only one true God, and he will not damn me to hell for not coming into church on some fucking saints birthday or not fasting on a day the church says I should.

There are many more things the church has added to make money. Like how a pope literally made up purgatory and you had to pay for your loved one's sins to get out of purgatory after their death or they would be trapped there.

A lot of other nonsensical stuff and bullshit. Jesus said that there would only be one church and many filled with lies and deceit, which seems more deceitful to you?

You decide.

God be with you all.

BASED civic nationalists! I'm going to invite ten subhuman niggers to live in my house now, just as long as they follow our culture.

Heretical 100%
This is a mortal sin.

You can do confession at an Eastern Rights church. (Not orthodox, look up the difference if you don't know). As for Communion, traditional Catholic or nothing.

mostholyfamilymonastery.com/catholicchurch/where-to-receive-sacraments/

To take Communion from a Church that is schismatic and in apostasy is heretical. Don't do it.

Blacks are literally "beasts of the field" and not considered human in scripture.

Yeah no...

youtube.com/watch?v=z5w9RvyvI44

When will you put pagans in charge of your branding again? It fills seats. It worked for Christmas and Easter, and the word you use for God. You need us. Come home.

>religion which deliberately absolves Jewish ethnic unity and is the only ideology in the history of the world that does this
>explicitly calls out Judaism
>is the world's source of calling out the Jews specifically when otherwise they were just another problem region

And yet complete fools wish to implicate the Jewish people in it.
Let me ask you, did the shit we talk about being an issue in the west appear as issue during the life of Christendom or did it appear after the Enlightenment and its end to Christendom?

Catholics please watch this

What you don't know about Martin Luther (Part 1)
youtube.com/watch?v=kd66KXIbAjc

What you don't know about Martin Luther (Part 2)
youtube.com/watch?v=xL2Hyve-kwg

>religion which deliberately absolves Jewish ethnic unity and is the only ideology in the history of the world that does this
While also doing the same to all other ethnic unity.

Hopefully a very reverent one.

Tell us when you actually have an argument.

Nothing of this has anything to do with ethnic of civic nationalism, user. You're imagining words and concepts not even there.

youtube.com/watch?v=jcdhZ16AV4E

Papal laws against usury gave Jews a 500+ year head start on developing banking, with all the compound interest effects that implies. That means that medieval popes are directly responsible for the power the Rothschilds have wielded since the Enlightenment. Had they called for Jews to be exterminated instead of shunned we wouldn't have this problem.

>>Respect for the human person entails respect for the rights...

So where is your issue with this? Rights extend not from individual capability as a human but your humanity itself.

>Bend over white boi, we cathlicks now.
Again, what's the issue here?

>Their equal dignity as persons demands that we strive for fairer and more humane conditions. Excessive economic and social disparity between individuals and peoples of the one human race is a source of scandal and militates against social justice, equity, human dignity, as well as social and international peace

This isn't equity, nor is it Marxist.
Stop acting a coward and actually discuss your bullshit understanding with us.

YOU LET THE WORLD TURN INTO THIS.

>Nothing of this has anything to do with ethnic of civic nationalism

How does this:
>The more prosperous nations are obliged, to the extent they are able, to welcome the foreigner in search of the security and the means of livelihood which he cannot find in his country of origin. Public authorities should see to it that the natural right is respected that places a guest under the protection of those who receive him.
and this:
>Immigrants are obliged to respect with gratitude the material and spiritual heritage of the country that receives them, to obey its laws and to assist in carrying civic burdens.

Have nothing to do with civic nationalism? The second part is literally the definition of civic nationalism

That's LITERALLY Marxist as stated. It's focused on differences rather than absolute living standards - better the world live in poverty in squalor together than let people rise as far as their abilities and luck allow. Maggie Thatcher explains it well here.

youtube.com/watch?v=5w15kDYI8s8

why do catholics like raping children so much?

>So where is your issue with this?
Rights do not exist amerifag.

>Again, what's the issue here?
>what's wrong with anti-racism, anti-sexism, anti-discrimination, egalitarianism, etc.
Gee I dunno Shlomo. I guess there's nothing wrong with it, if you're a leftist subhuman Cath*lic

>This isn't equity,
>militates against social justice, equity, human dignity,
>equity

Learn to read, catholicuck.

>abandon the church and focus on this elements of lutheranism instead that all focus on the church they are rejecting to get off the ground

"No".

No, Jewish ethnic unity comes through the mosaic law as a "chosen people". Christianity is a superseding of mosaic law and makes the Jews no longer a unique chosen people amongst humans.

This doesn't stop racial differences from potentially being real and basing policies based on this. Just because you respect everyone as human does not mean nor has it ever meant that we are to ignore the differences between us as people. Christianity has long supported hierarchy.

>Papal laws against usury gave Jews a 500+ year head start on developing banking
So Christianity was bad because it declared usury bad and bad Christians responded to it by having a small handful Jews do it for them while the vast majority of them were in ghettos for their religion and asked to convert.

>Had they called for Jews to be exterminated instead of shunned we wouldn't have this problem.

No, it would have caused all the problem in the world. Ethnic cleansing has never been popular before or after Christianity. Christianity is literally the only thing that resolve the Jewish Question fundamentally. All other things are just ways to deal with the perceived problem.

The Catholics damn me as the illegitimate son of a priest. I was denied conformation. As I was baptized, Catholic belief is that I will suffer eternal damnation - because Mom screwed a priest

My daughter is alive because of fertility treatments. She too is an abomination.

I am also married to a non believer, thus I could never take communion in the Catholic church because I live in sin.

The Lutherans would damn me because I'm a scientist. I will not lie and say the biblical creation is true.

I've been faithful to my wife my entire life. Priests are raping children and they will go to heaven.

Is that God's plan?

Proof we are not abandoned by priests:
Video of a priest talking about Sup Forums related topics youtube.com/watch?v=QVjctlMVA5Y
Timestamps: 1:52, 8:01 and 11:20. Anyone can watch a few minutes of this, even pagans in comments were btfo.

Read the main text at the top of the page about the book and everything should be clear to you. en.metapedia.org/wiki/The_Plot_Against_the_Church

Two part interview with british bishop talking about holohoax, pope, immigration and everything Sup Forums discusses on daily basis. Interview will single-handedly return you to one true church.
youtube.com/watch?v=TZXSo1rDNX8
youtube.com/watch?v=-3jpTCRFARE

They like it less than Protestants do.
Although anyone who does it should be locked up immediately and kicked out of whatever church.

>No, it would have caused all the problem in the world.
Haha, Jew loving cuck.

>Ethnic cleansing has never been popular before or after Christianity.
It was quite popular before and after, you stupid uneducated retard.

>he picked Catholic rather than Baptist
Enjoy your anti-Christ pope, your child rape, your pagan rituals, your idol worship, and your incorrect method of salvation.

>The Catholics damn me as the illegitimate son of a priest.
Don't know what Church you went to but this is not grounds for denying someone confirmation.
Where do you live in the US ? Maybe I can help you find a church

bullshit.

Protestant church leaders are all married. Catholic church leaders are all unmarried, sexually repressed old men who are forbidden from even masturbating

this is a recipe for disaster
The same thing happens in the supposedly chaste Buddhist monk culture. Most of the young monks they induct in as children are raped by the older men

I've seen all these. Excellent videos!
Everyone should watch them.

Nope, not even my opinion it's a fact.

Sue Widemark A Penn State historian,
Philip Jenkins
, has done in-‐depth
research of pedophilia and sexual abuse among the clergy and has come up
with some rather eye opening facts (
Pedophiles and Priests
Anatomy of a
Crisis
, Oxford University Press, 1996, Paperback edition, 2001).
It seems that while .2 to 1.7 percent of Catholic clergy have been guilty of
pedophilia (or sexual abuse particularly of boys, p. 80-‐82), a whopping 10
percent of Protestant ministers have been found guilty of sexual misconduct
with a 2 or 3 percent pedophilia rate (p. 50-‐52).

Matthew 7:3

how do i start the process of becoming a catholic? i was raised episcopalian so i know a good deal about the high church, but anglicanism is full of wishy washy liberals. i want my religion to have hardlined conservatives, is catholicism right for me?

>ethnic cleansing has never been popular
>American flag
The fact that you're posting in English instead of Cherokee is proof to the contrary. Islam's history is one of constant erasure of cultures they contact. China is practicing ethnic cleansing RIGHT NOW against their minorities via systematic downward pressure on population and territory. The Soviets attempted to perform ethnic cleansing of Christian Russians and Ukrainians in favor of Jews and other outsiders. The Church itself exterminated the Cathars. White genocide is being attempted by Jews RIGHT NOW.

Lurk the fuck more.

Read the story about the Bon Secours Mother and Baby Home. Made me hate the Catholic Church a little more than I already do

Neglectful induction fallacy. This video lost me when they used false rhetoric about acknowledging the pope in Luther's 45 theses. That is deceptive. A good religious persuasion isn't deceptive.

Yes, its pasta now. Just to give a quick rundown as to where things stand atm. Many want some insurance, that catholics are not supportive of the jewish world order and current events like refugee crisis and so on.

A church that damned me for things that happened before my birth is a damned church.

Wish you’d have these threads more often. I miss the Sunday threads, they were a big help when I was first going to church months ago. Greetings from Iowa.

Lutherans (Missouri Synod) won't have me because I'm a scientist.

>.2 to 1.7 percent of Catholic clergy have been guilty of
>pedophilia
nice margin of error there

I can guarantee just from this that this study is completely bullshit

Feel free to debate them. They have debated the best you guys have and demolished everyone of them. Give it a go.

Lutherism is schimatic and Luther was a devil.
"MARTIN LUTHER SAID A MAN COULD COMMIT FORNICATION AND MURDER
1000 TIMES A DAY AND NOT LOSE HIS JUSTIFICATION "

mostholyfamilymonastery.com/luther_denominations.pdf

Yes, it took over anglican church in uk, officialy has bigger attendance, due to converts aswell, many would think its just immigrants but it ended up not being the case, but that many english people see anglican church as weak compared to catholic.

Check my short pasta here: Everything is explained very simply.

Ah, the sect of Christianity that today is full of illegals and liberal progressives.

Yes.
Natural law theory and virtue ethics is the philosophical basis for Catholic morality, and it explicitly excludes homosexuality, mutilation (so no tranny surgeries), abortion, contraception, euthanasia and a bunch of other stuff while providing explicit support for property rights, legitimate government, and some other stuff I'm forgetting

Just find a traditional Catholic priest, preferably one which is a part of the FSSP, attend a traditional Latin mass, and read Edward Feser's blog edwardfeser.blogspot.ca/

My father's Catholic and my mother's Greek orthodox and I'm unbaptised but went to a Catholic highschool

Catholics seem bretty cool mostly. What's your opinion of Greek orthodoxes though?

The Church didn't damn you for anything. There is no sin that God will not forgive.

god isn't real faggot

What ends the Anglican Church? Any kings in need of unjustified divorce currently?

Pol I tried to join 2 Catholic Churches but the want me to pay to do bible study and then they want me to do a mass baptism coz I've never been baptized but I missed the date so have to wait until next summer to start learning for the 2019 Easter baptisms. I'm just gonna go to the small church bible study down the street.

Catholics tried to Jew me when I just wanted to join the faith

>asking an insane religious fanatic for their opinion on anything