How you faggots enjoying Indictment Monday?

How you faggots enjoying Indictment Monday?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/1vc5j
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm quite fond of seeing reddit's dreams die.

muh jewry muh precious jewry whatever shall i do

streamable.com/1vc5j
JDF and Hill SHills are out in full force

Christ, that handwriting is atrocious.

Nice Double Chin.

You shouldn't type with semen in your eyes. It makes you difficult to understand.

>88
Heil victory.

muh fish juices

Retard has Paul Ryan on the list.

You faggots are the dumbest group of people on the planet.

But to answer your question, an establishment hack linked tonpodesta and a neocon foreign policy adviser get clipped....

How will we ever recover.

>sage

Yep it's coming, I mean they got manfort for tax evasion but yeah it's coming. Muller should be fired, he is looking at irellavent stuff. He was suppose to be Trump collusion and nothing more. Not tax evasion from 2009

...the fuck are you talking about? It was you guys who spent months on conspiracy theories about Mueller secretely working for Trump and Clinton would be indicted today.

this.

You mean the indictment that meant absolutely nothing to Russian collusion, but shows the Podesta's connection to russian collusion? Not to concerned at all. Looking forward to Nov. 4th when I start killing Antifa terrorists, that will be fun. Oh, also the hollywood pedos going down that will be nice too.

All roads are leading back to Podesta, which will lead back to Hillary...

It's a big old nothingburger.

so because clinton wasnt indicted, trump lost? we lost? I dont know how this game is supposed to be played. 3 democrat orbiters got indicted. what are you so mad about

I thought Subway Jarded was in jail for being a sick pedo, what's he doing out and holding the sign of wishful thinking?

Not as much as I will Wednesday.

The impotent Drumpfkin rage against the dying of their light is delicious. Flopsweat and desperation, and feigned attempts at brave swagger, all of them. This is why I love Sup Forums, they build each other up so high just to fall that much harder.

HAve we figured out if these two are Jews?

That rat face has to belong to the tribe.

Reddit was ready for the total destruction of Trump today. Something that ain't happening.

Remeber how manafort was an establishment player linked to podesta?

Remeber how podesta was linked tonclinton?

Remeber how Clinton oversaw the uranium one deal?

Remeber how that was done illegally?

Your shilling meanings nothing.

The Manafort is more likely to lead to Democrats like Podesta the Molesta than republicans, and this stuff pre-dates the Trump campaign by years.

It's awesome. I love how butthurt you leftist faggots are over everything Trump does. He's still President today, will be tomorrow, and will be until 2024

I slept through most of it and now I'm bored. Anyone wanna watch some movies?

Loving it, it seems at least on it's face like this mueller guy actually cares about russia influencing our country and not just witch hunting trump. Tucker says the podesta group is no. 1 in the crosshairs and they're going after anyone who is actually exchanging money for influence.

Flynn, Don Jr. and Jared are next for sure.
Working their way up the totem pole.
Papadapadoo wore a wire.

Knowing that many if these reddit retards will suicide before December because they're too stupid and immature for reality helps me sleep at night

>doesn't lift
>doesn't take pride in his appearance
>is a literal sack of soy & estrogen with sprinkles of low t
the next civil war is going to be a breeze

Leftist aren't butthurt over Trump anymore, the election was a year ago. His Presidency as far a legislation and accomplishments is a fucking NOTHING BURGER.

Leftists are just fucking laughing now realizing their lives haven't changed at all because Trump is a failure. He's embarrassing obviously, only a complete fucking cunt-stain wouldn't be embarrassed for America with LOL Donald fucking Trump as your President. But's it much more comedy than butt-hurt.

So I hope you don't pay your bill with MUH LEFTIST BUTTHURT you ridiculous loser. Laugh with us!

Sara bee Sanders has clear ties to Russia during the trump campaign.

Impeach, now!

>manafort is under fbi supervision for years because he's doing shady shit with dems
>blown the fuck out

It's pretty good

Nobody in this entire board of superb autistic powered deities of absolute retardation would ever download an image then upload it with the name download.jpg you FUCKING cocksucking shill niggerlover. I do hope Hillary is giving you the good old whip HARD for that one, or better yet a bullet so you all faggots at the shilloffice of shillshitposting understand how expendables you all are, and realise that some day, not too far from this moment, you will be a name on the blacklist.

So enjoy your $0.10 a post, dead faggot

How can you take a man who looks like that seriously? He has to be a redditor

It was bad for Trump-sama to even let him do this investigation, once it starts it has no jurisdiction and can move with free reign. I think Trump knew he was clean, but didn't he realize Mueller is hardcore left partisan? Ahh, he is smarter than me, he knows what is going on.