So wearing a Kaepernick costume is bad now. gee...thanks, libfags

apparently this triggered coal burning cunt wants a police officer fired for wearing a Kaepernick Halloween costume.

mercurynews.com/2017/10/30/unr-cop-mocks-kaepernick-for-halloween-police-chief-apologizes/

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/glaserface/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

there should be a cross in that fire

We need to bombard the police department where Antonio works, and defend HIS freedom of speech and expression for his Halloween costume choice. This costume does not warrant Gutierrez to losing his job.

>fake hook nose
Confirmed /ourguy/

hi garrett

Is that her twitter name? That random string of numbers? What did they mean by that?

Can't even whiteface anymore. What is happening to this planet. I hope those octopuses know something we don't. It's time to start over.

Keep this in your mind if you ever think about trying to red pill someone like me at work. I will draw you in then get you fired.

Take note pol; this cop is Spanish and not a fucking Mexican. He is European, not a buffalo nigger.

>Implying you have a job

>that fake nose
he definitely comes here. how can we help /ourguy/

Fuck this sorry shit. That sensitive cunt can get bent. Who cares if Kaepernick is offended by a racist portrayal of himself? Why should a virtue signaling cunt care how he feels, anyway?
>Tfw you just want bragging rights that you got some cop fired for bs.

If someone ever told me they did this in real life, I would probably punch them to remind them of what real hurt is instead of fake fee fee bullshit. I'm really that tired of this pussyfooting around shit. Goddamnit.
/rant

are you sure, he could be a castizo.

I hope the retarded spic gets fired.

I hate all cops anyway, coupled with the fact that he's some retarded spic makes me hate him even more.

>i dont like your joke
>time to ruin your life

If he hits rock bottom he should kill them.

hope he goes out guns blazing

You're gonna get your ass kicked hard

He still would pass the test. Just like Erhard Milch, Emil Maurice, etc.

LOL, of course she's a fat white woman

instagram.com/glaserface/

>racist portrayal

Yeah, those negroes are known for their hook noses.

No respect!

Police are great. I’ve never had a negative experience with them. You must have issues

oh if you only knew...

He did nothing wrong

That guy is hilarious. I went as the Prophet Muhammad to a Halloween party myself and out of the 80+ people there, only one girl complained. The rest found it hilarious.

WHAT ABOUT EMILIO ESTAVEZ

good lord

White hispanics really CAN be based, who knew?

Jokes on you. I will make you vanish in a satanic ritual so I gain more power.

I would say overweight. Not grotesquely fat... however clearly degenerate

Okay La'Danquarious

Anyone want to explain what's racist about it?

how is this racist? he didn't do any of the stereotypical black-person features, aside from the afro, which cuckernick actually has... so what? dressing as somebody from another race is automatically racist?

>dope ass female

>implying Jews are white
>not calling them octopodes

Everyone but me gotta learn

>No respect!

American cops don't deserve respect.

>Police are great.

No, they're not "great". In fact, the very nature of their job makes them "bad".

>I’ve never had a negative experience with them.

Your anecdotal stories mean jack shit.

>You must have issues

Go fuck yourself, authority worshiper.

Can someone please explain how dressing up as a real life person is racist?

Everyone but me gotta learn

she's needs feminism so much that she surrounds herself with people of lesser value to make her womanhood prevail

Nah. He would get to wear the pink triangle.

thank you user, commencing bombardment

you're obviously not from blue state, ya lucky bastard.

>In fact, the very nature of their job makes them "bad".
So you have a couple DUI arrests under your belt, is what I'm taking away from this. Did you remember to tell them that you were travelling and not driving?

>Thanks Grandpa for defeating those ebil nahtzees.

I wish the Apocalypse would start already. I'm growing tired of this earth

>Did you remember to tell them that you were travelling and not driving?

deeply concerned that your Pain is insufficient to solve your degeneracy

I really do like the local police around my area; sorry that triggers you.

Yeah sure some cops are bad, sure. There’s bad nurses, bad doctors, bad people in general, etc. But to say “all cops” are bad is wrong, and yes you do have issues clearly.

Is this the Le Spanish colonist descendent I always see Mexicans here claiming to be

I'm going to defend the spic, he looks like he would let me off with a just a warning.

true friends won't force you to agree with their opinions

So she has a gay black man hand bag.

The one tweet that says he can be arrested for this with 5 months jail time. My sides

Is this one of those white hispanics I read about?

if you needed proof that the left has really gone full retard...here it is. this is NOT "blackface". ugh.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake

Don't worry, the spic cop will be suspended for a day at worst.

To get fired the cops have to pretty much break the law themselves in an egregious way (more than they can lie their way out of), or say something disparaging against African Americans. Surprisingly, the latter does happen a lot. Some idiot cop got fired for posing in Confederate flag underwear on his social media profile. Haha, that's the kind of retards that get hired to be police officers.

This stupid spic cop won't be fired for this. He will still be out bravely enforcing the law... and by that I mean racial profiling black motorists and beating up homeless people.

your salt amuses me

>talks shit about cops
>gets assaulted
>begs cops for help
>ok

These faggots really are the new Puritans. The far left is revealing it's true colors. They want to control every aspect of your life. And it's good that they are revealing it now, so people can realize not to get on board.

He is Mexican. Try harder to distinguish between Mexicans, Cubans, Brazilians ect. If you're going to be racist at least try not to look like an idiot.

So who do you call when Tyrone breaks in and bangs your wife? Oh wait, just saw the flag. You'd let it happen.

kek, nice costume

i like how she edits her pics until she looks white

I’m not being racist. You’re just a faggot who has a hard time understanding population geneticists and as a result you have become a giant pussy.

Reminder that Kapernig grew up rich with white parents and willingly walked away from his contract to try and get a better one after he led his team to a single win season.

why are you such a fuckboy

You are a moron.

Holy shit that is fucking sides have been vaporized!

that is hilarious and accurate

I can get payed to be racist and beat up homeless people?

25% of homeless people are women?

I can get payed to be mean to black people and beat up women?

where do I sign up?!??!?!

Lets destroy this triggered cunt who wants to destroy this mans life....

Octopi nigger goy

And yes, they know something.

Is he? I didn't know USA had a lot of Spanish immigrants

Wait, this Nigger's argument makes no sense since Officer Gutierrez is a person of color HE SCIENTIFICALLY CANNOT BE RACIST ONLY WHITEY CAN!

Liberalism is literally eating itself alive.

Bravo Officer Gutierrez.
If that department sacks him I'm sure any red piled force in the country would take him.

Kill all pigs.

is he, dare I say it, /ourspic/ ?

that is one white ass spic

he is very smart, one of the highest wonderic in the league

kys