REDDIT INTERRACIAL POST AT 30,000 UPVOTES

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT!?

reddit.com/r/pics/comments/79qkla/how_do_you_like_your_coffee/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xFeJU2fIKlY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what is reddit?

MK ULTRA LIBERAL CHAOS ENGINE

>Implying she isn't already funky munkey back alley latte strained through a hobo sock

P U R E

Wouldn't she be milk?

you know its staged and fake because the father is still there.

No because niggers are lactose intolerant.

Is t just me or does it look like the coalburners eyes are fucked up? I bet she's blind and doesn't even realize she birthed two Level 1 Battle Orcs.

If this were a white guy and a black woman i bet it would be called racist

Reddit is just impressed that he's still around.

Fuck off

nigger who mooches off a fat white bitch. drives her car and fucks other fat women while shes at work. see this shit all the time

its humorous enough. don't need to approve of race mixing to kek at a bad joke.

Does anyone at reddit actually discuss anything or are they always trying to out-quip all the other quipping faggots?

That place you came from, nufag.

hello, reddit

looks like a happy family to me

Coal and coal burner

why dat lil oreo got a yarmulke on?

youtube.com/watch?v=xFeJU2fIKlY

You have to go back

90% of black fathers to mixed babies disappear and make the white grandparents/taxpayers raise the kid. At least this guy is still there.

So what if he's a hate filled racist, that's just an unfortunate byproduct of being liberal

Absolutely disgusting.

A black man staying in family as father, props to him.

If was just an unattractive white guy with an unattractive black woman, both ham-planets, it would get the same response most likely. If it was an attractive white guy though, like some beachwear model, it would be racist and they would attack the man. If it was also an attractive black woman, or even moderately attractive like Serena Williams for example, that would be even more problematic. They'd get stuck in a feedback loop on whether or not to attack the woman, then just attack them both and rationalize it later.

Uh...reddit being reddit?

What's with all the redid shilling lately? This has got to be some marketing to get us to give that shit excuse of a site more traffic.